Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35360
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2016, 09:05 AM   #16
EZ12LUV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

OP, sorry about your experience. I take no sides in this situation. Something I figured out a long time ago is that this is just going to happen whether we like it or not. For what ever reason, emergency, unexpected situation, change of plans, etc. I have been brought to an incall location and waited for an hour in a parking lot only to be cancelled on, very frustrating. I chose not to write a review. On the next visit with same provider she gave me an explanation, even though I didnt ask, and made that session extra special. I just take the good with the bad and roll with it.
EZ12LUV is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:15 AM   #17
Mike76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

It's really interesting this is all coming up. I had seen costa once and had a great time with her and even posted my reviews.
I contacted and set up appointment time second time and in getting close to time. She went radio silence on me. So, something must be wrong.
Mike76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:44 AM   #18
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Damm Costa Rica! I can understand your first point but then u have other men saying you are NCNS. It looks like u r having scheduling issues. Try not too book appointments on top of each other cause wasting someone's time is a No No.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 09:40 AM   #19
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Thanks all for putting in your thoughts. Let me provide some responses / clarifications to each of you.....

@pmdelites
I do understand that the Provider is least bothered about our Time / Energy / Money and has got no significance. But, on a ethical note, if I were to cancel this, I would have told her upfront, rathe than keeping her waiting and then saying "No - I am not meeting you".
It's just human to be more sensible and ethical !!! Anyhow !!!

@Fx4
Sorry to hear that even you had to face a similar situation. So, it's not only me having to face tis situation with her.. And at no point was I rude and disrespectful.
I have utmost respect and high regards for the SPs.
Thanks for echoing your thoughts..

@L.A
Thanks for understanding that I have my own reasons of using Uber. You also mentioned things were out of her control. If I was in her place and if I had agreed on a meeting but some other unplanned event came in the way, I would still have gone out of my way to ensure that the meeting really happened, even if there was a delay. Or, I would have made efforts to calm down the other person and ensure that I would meet him in the future and offer him something great !!! That's Customer Service !!!!

I did not have any misunderstanding on my part. If my frustration seems like rudeness, then how abt her frustration... Shouldn't I perceive that as being rude ?
She can say whatever she feels.. I have the entire Text conversation with me, and I can put it out here if required...
Thanks for your suggestion for Buying a Car.... Funding ???
CR may have 9 pages of positive Reviews and I am not denying her supposedly great SP skills, but I had a bad experience and this is what I reported.. And to add to this, I see that even Fx4 did not contradict me and had a similar experience.. So, it's open to all to judge !!!

@Jimmiwad
Each person has his own taste and liking.. I saw her Showcase, read her reviews and I thought of meeting her... So, I do not want to belittle her or her beauty or her provider skills by just this one bad experience...

@davidfree986
So, you also had a similar experience as me and Fx4... Well - we are on the same boat Mate !!!

@EZ12LUV
I do very well understand that all these things do happen.. But, as a SP, what I would think is - can I try to make amends for this situation, in whatever way it may be.. Can I handle this in a better way ? And this rubs across to the other SPs and other clients as well !!!

@Mike76
Same experience !!! Fx4, davidefree986 and now you.. Well !!! Readers can judge for themselves !! LA - Are you reading ???

@Nina the Dicknapper
Thanks for your valuable advice to CR !! You really seem to understand the value of somebody's time !!!

And now @Costa Rica
Let me get the facts correct here... And I reiterate, I can send you the copy of the entire text for your kind recollection...
When you said Maint staff is here, I had already left in the Uber... And I also made a point that even if there is a delay of 25-30 mins, I am fine with it.. I will wait outside.. But, you never responded.. I even called you a couple of times, but no answer..
Also, please do not involve the Race / Ethnicity into all this.. This has got nothing to do with it....
I never said I did not want to see you if you saw some one before me.. I said I would prefer being the first person of the day, since you would be fresh.. Common, at least I am cognizant of the fact that you are a SP and you would not see only one person per day

Frisco to Galleria - 2-way - wouldn't it cost $45 ? Do you want me to send you the receipts ? Would you reimburse if I sent those to you ??? Be practical !!!

You may be the best - I am not denying that.. But, I had to report my experience... Also, many other providers can vouch for me !!! They know me and my attitude very well...
I just wanted to have a good time with you.. So, let's hope for the best !!!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 11:29 AM   #20
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ah, the old self alerts.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #21
Teddy Riley
Your ATFs favorite client

Encounters: 26

Costa Rica is an angel....well she has the mouth of an angel and she can do no wrong!

Sucks that it all went down like this. Keep on keeping on.
Teddy Riley is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 04:08 PM   #22
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Hi Teddy Riley.. I am not denying that she is not an Angel.. She may be one.. But, I could not experience the taste of this Angel though !!. I would always love to !!!
Old 10-04-2016, 12:10 PM   #23
dragonofhtefire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 42

I have had multiple visits with Costa Rica and she has never had any problems setting up or anything. I think maybe it was just a misundestanding but I always make sure before I drive anywhere time rate activities and everything are taken care of. Costa Rica has been the easiest to schedule and setup by far. It is a life lesson but she is worth your time if she will see you again but I digress. Best of luck to both and hopefully my words don't come across as dickish but make sure they know what those big threes.
dragonofhtefire is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 12:50 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
while i understand and am emphatetic about your encountet w/ Costa, i agree w/ bored@home. replying to a provider in a "what the fuck?!?!?" tone or w/ some snarky reply is one great recipe for getting her to not want to deal w/ you.

and while being very upset/pissed off/angry is understandable, i see very little upside in posting that in public, esp if attempting to get on her good side or any provider's good side.

again, sorry you had that experience.
hope you can attempt it again w/ another provider.
i quote myself and bold what my main points are...

ScrewDriver01, since it didnt work out, my suggestion - just state the facts and leave out the opinions/assumptions/etc.

i agree that some providers have less than spectacular customer service.
and while you [if you were an adult service provider or in your role as a client] might react/behave in a certain way does not and should not mean that another person should behave in a similar manner.
Costa Rica is not you and you are not her.

just the facts, man.
and move on after letting us know the facts.

out....
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:16 PM   #25
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

pmdelites !!! Agreed with your view - Cent per cent !!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women