Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #16
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I want to apologize if I came across wrong on this thread. I am very interested in this subject, and all things on the edges of the page. I have not practiced these and as such, shy away from them. I welcome the opportunity to be enlightened and learn more to add to my pplay...

Please share, I am listening!

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #17
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

I'll 'fess up if no one else will: I certainly partake in activities on the sadomasochistic spectrum, frequently and with pleasure. As we've often discussed this is exclusively with partners who enjoy the tension and extreme sensations they experience at the hands of a creative, sadistic dominant.

Some scenarios do revolve around physical pain, such a whipping, painful CBT or difficult physical tasks performed to earn a reward. Most, however, are intended to cause psychological distress: anxiety, fear, anticipating the wrath of the Mistress, the crushing and humiliating feeling when you fail to please her. Creating those highs and lows, those incredibly lucid moments when your partner is so present and engaged in the moment, is really electrifying.

We've created a society that cocoons our senses and lulls us into a series of days that look and feel very much the same. When you live your life in a series of climate controlled automobiles and buildings, interact with other people via a set of varied electronic devices and eat food shipped from far away places, grown by people you will never meet, it's easy to lose all sense of connection to our environment, to the passing of time and to one another. It makes perfect sense that many of us are thrilled and aroused by making such a real, deep, intense, personal connection to our own bodies and our own psyches using the tools of physical pain and difficult emotions.

Suffering is in our nature. Every living person experiences it. here is real power in allowing another person to force you to engage with that reality. Sadism and masochism are, in my view, about connecting to the things that make us human.
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #18
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Great Show Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
I'll 'fess up if no one else will: I certainly partake in activities on the sadomasochistic spectrum, frequently and with pleasure. As we've often discussed this is exclusively with partners who enjoy the tension and extreme sensations they experience at the hands of a creative, sadistic dominant.

Some scenarios do revolve around physical pain, such a whipping, painful CBT or difficult physical tasks performed to earn a reward. Most, however, are intended to cause psychological distress: anxiety, fear, anticipating the wrath of the Mistress, the crushing and humiliating feeling when you fail to please her. Creating those highs and lows, those incredibly lucid moments when your partner is so present and engaged in the moment, is really electrifying.

We've created a society that cocoons our senses and lulls us into a series of days that look and feel very much the same. When you live your life in a series of climate controlled automobiles and buildings, interact with other people via a set of varied electronic devices and eat food shipped from far away places, grown by people you will never meet, it's easy to lose all sense of connection to our environment, to the passing of time and to one another. It makes perfect sense that many of us are thrilled and aroused by making such a real, deep, intense, personal connection to our own bodies and our own psyches using the tools of physical pain and difficult emotions.

Suffering is in our nature. Every living person experiences it. here is real power in allowing another person to force you to engage with that reality. Sadism and masochism are, in my view, about connecting to the things that make us human.
Love the pics in your show case. With all do respect...your behind is breath taking. Do you ever get to Dallas? Of course I can and will travel. I have marked you in my favs on my P411 account!!
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #19
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Try as hard as I might, I just can't stay away from here. And Miss Sophie Bella makes me glad I can't stay away. I think she "gets" it. As she says, some I am sure like physical pain. I guess I fall into the category of being a masochist. But the pain I enjoy is in the mind. As she says, the anxiety, fear and humiliation of a deserving dominant pushing my buttons in a way that contributes to a heightened sense of arousal.
From what I have seen, and read, many dommes are just interested in the physical: flogging, whipping, bondage. Maybe there was a time in my life when such a shallow experience would have satisfied me, but no longer. It is the mind which matters most, not that I am totally discounting the visual and sensual aspects of a great, fun experience.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #20
jsparrow
Valued Poster

Great Topic! I love to be a sadistic dominant with WILLING PARTNERS. I enjoy doing everything you see on "Hogtied", "Sex and Submission:, etc.

The question becomes "where do you draw the line?" The women in "Torture Galaxy (TG2)" are willing partners: Anita, Hilde, etc. keep going back for more but their "experiences" are beyond what I would enjoy giving. The old German SVP series was extremely brutal but the women were not usually bound...they were submissive and there by choice. Too much real pain...not my cup of tea.

Then the other question: If you are a sadistic dominant, does your perception of acceptable pain change as you explore this side of your persona? Do you now deliver pain and suffering that you would have found unacceptable in the past?
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #21
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I suppose I should peek out from the shadows on this one as well.

I am a fetishist. I don't advertise it on the boards for the most part, but a good percentage of my clientele are what most would consider a "departure from the norm". I've pretty much heard just about everything between this world and the phone sex world (yes, I do phone sex as well, ironically enough--- primarily Domme work although I tend to be sub in real life).

When it comes to Sadism-- I enjoy it, but more from the opposite end. I tend to be submissive in most of my dealings. In fact, I get more pleasure from pure sex itself when I am the submissive one. However-- I do have a streak within me that enjoys the mindfuck of sadism with another person-- as in, I enjoy being the one who delivers the mental/physical anguish. BUT-- for me its more mental, I enjoy watching the heightened anticipation and anxiety of my partner, wondering whats coming and when. I get a charge out of my partner trusting me to take him beyond his limits, but not too far.

I don't deal in blood--- for me it loses all sensuality at that point. But beyond that---
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #22
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I think I just came a little.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #23
enigma878
Valued Poster

i'll list things that come to mind that i have participated in thus far as the sub i am and would again. Then you can decide where or if i fit in.........
Paddling, flogging, bondage, roleplay, wax, spitting, ball-kicking, cbt,smoking scenes, ashtray, heel, boot and foot worship, blindfolds, dildos and strap-on play, full toilet use for golden and brown.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #24
Catherine Grey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42598

Quote:
Beautifully said. Something I love about kink is the opportunity to give that moment my total and absolute focus. Whenever I leave a session, all of my senses are heightened.
Catherine Grey is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #25
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

Quote:

Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #26
myusernam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I can get very into pushing someone to their max limits. Always safe and predetermined and NEVER on the first couple of meetings. As a top or a Dom one really has to be familiar with the ways of the bottom (in my opinion). I love it LOVE IT, when a wonderful woman will give me the keys and lets me take her on a deep and exploring ride. Very hot. Not the only thing that gets me hot but one of the many for SURE!
myusernam is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #27
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:

VERY WELL STATED!

Sadism and masochism is all about connecting with someone and SHARING with the things that make us human.

Like "Childhood Leftovers."
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote: "I think I just came a little"

I'm with Babee on this one. Looking forward to Miss Sophie to visit Houston.

Adventurous1
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #29
RACE4GIRLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

are there providers that enjoy receiving a spanking. not sure why some girls like it , but I do so enjoy it if the other person is in to it
RACE4GIRLS is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #30
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeKeliDallas View Post
VERY WELL STATED!

Sadism and masochism is all about connecting with someone and SHARING with the things that make us human.

Like "Childhood Leftovers."
I like your quote about the childhood leftovers. I am not sure if this was, in any way, what you meant. This is one way I feel about the subject. Children are not modest, they are completely free to play and express themselves without anyone judging them. For the most part anyway. I find absolute freedom in being a Domme. You get to act out socially unacceptable acts which always makes me happy! You get to exercise and challenge yourself mentally by using your imagination. In my life, I have lost the ability to marvel and playing in this world let's me do that again. Also, for someone to place that much trust in me is such an honor. As for the part about sexual sadism, I derive pleasure from seeing My sub enjoy themselves. I must admit that a part of me likes to dole out pain mentally and physically for my own perverted selfish reasons. I would be fine with bloodplay and more extreme play, but no one has crossed my path that I could practice that with. I think more people are at least intrigued by this than they will admit. Lastly, I am with most of you in that I would be bored to death if all the play I participated in was just physical. Okay okay...one more thing I think is interesting is that out here in the real world I am very easy going and non confrontational, unless provoked.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women