Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2022, 12:56 PM   #16
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
Found the arrest report in question (Guitar, you sent me a link months ago - thanks). I've spent the better part of a wasted Saturday morning getting entertained by filtering the search to just prostitution arrests. I've gone back almost 10 years at this point. Amazing how many arrests occur at 6am, 11pm, 3am, etc...some are really odd times. I always visualized some type of organized bust being during the day or early evening. Wonder how many of these arrests are just incidental to something else (suspicion of drugs, cops getting called for noise complaint, etc).

Have a great weekend guys, I've got to get productive!

o2
This kind of thing is why you'll always be our hero!

o2 you flatter me with your above comment but I am no longer the productive force in the hobby I once was. Especially on this site since so much has changed since the fosta/sesta laws. I really dont provide any useful intel unless its just replying that a lady asked about in a thread started by someone else is legit or not based off having seen her myself or a trusted dawg letting me know that he has seen her.

I just dont hobby much anymore.

My statement about finding great poon by searching the arrest reports is accurate. I have met some great utr girls this way over the years. I dont just limit it to pros who get popped though its great for that I look for hot young 20 somethings that are just starting to catch charges that make them much more susceptible to the idea of pay for play. There are certain extracurricular activities I have found that most ladies who end up providing have in common. If you see a hottie start popping up with those type charges you can use her info to find her social media and chance messaging her to see if she wants to meet up for lunch or a drink or whatever. Then during the course of your conversation feel her out and maybe show her a few bills and tell her you have conveniently have a room next door. Sometimes you get really lucky with this approach. Most of these girls never make it to the ranks of the pros and just stay utr sb's. The thing is if you really like nailing hot young poon and are willing to pay the price there is a lot more willing participants out there than the ones on the hobby boards and stg sites. You just have to do the legwork to find them.

But like I said I really dont hobby much anymore so what do I know...
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 04:25 PM   #17
Manofthenight82
Registered Member

If someone could be kind enough to send me a link I’d be grateful.
Manofthenight82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 05:30 PM   #18
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen please do not post a link to arrest reports this leads to real life information

Thanks
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:48 AM   #19
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I made sure to not do that myself. I've been corrected enough on here for other infractions. I didn't want to make that mistake on top of others.

On a differant note, Basscat. Did you notice my numbers? I'm tied with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:00 AM   #20
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
I made sure to not do that myself. I've been corrected enough on here for other infractions. I didn't want to make that mistake on top of others.

On a differant note, Basscat. Did you notice my numbers? I'm tied with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Guitar I did not notice but keep in mind I quit leaving reviews around the end of 20. I lost over 150 reviews when aspd went down and I had to migrate over here in the first place. Also I seldom left reviews even when I am actively reviewing ladies mainly because it was a bit of a pain and I didnt want to lose my finds to guys who wanted to offer them more money.

I have tried to keep pics of every girl I have met over the years going back to the mid 90s and an active tally of all the ladies I have met. Not trying to brag because there are some truly wealthy big swinging dicks who I know that have broke the 5k number in hookers nailed but I am considerably above 1200 now including amp ladies. I know thats not a lot but for a broke old guy from the gulf coast its a pretty decent number. I also have no plans on letting up off adding minimum of 25 new ones a year. Thats my target these days a simple 2 a month works for me. Id like to make it to 1500 before the ole fuck stick peters out on me.

Honestly I have no idea how or why it became important to me to even see how many women I could nail. Its actually pretty silly but I figure since I put so much effort into getting where I already am there is no sense in stopping now. I just quit letting it rule my life years ago. Thats when I settled on two new ones a month along with the few regulars I see.

One thing that has changed since I started is it has become way easier to make numbers in the last 15 years. The number of new girls popping up are considerably higher than when I started including most of the decade of the 90s. For me to hit numbers at all I had to travel back then. Now days if I were still young I could easily do 10 to 15 a month just in the area I travel local new orleans to the panhandle. But I am ok with how things have worked out and am very content with the plan I have in place now. At my age its nice just making it a point to try and average 25 new girls a year. Plus the one thing I never even thought about was how much more fun it would be nailing girls in their 20s when I was in my 50s. That never crossed my mind. Now days when I get lucky and meet a hottie its almost the same feeling of excitement as Christmas as a kid when I take her clothes off. When I was in my 20s it meant nothing to me. I truly enjoy the actual visits more now than I once did.

So go on and keep running up your review count. I will likely never review another lady at least here but maybe anywhere ever again. For all intents and purposes I am retired from the hobby but I still enjoy coming to the boards each day and reading about the fun you guys are having.

Congrats on surpassing my count I shall pass the crown to you sir
Old 01-11-2022, 11:04 AM   #21
BassCat
Valued Poster

Wait a second. You cant have my crown yet. You have to review one more lady before you get it. I still can wear it on my balding head at least a few more hours lol

And honestly since I quit leaving reviews why didnt I push it to 69? That would have been the number to quit at. I might have to suck it up and review two of the ladies I saw last week just to get to that magic number then never leave another review again.

Any of you who know me knows how much it would pain me to leave any more reviews on this site. I absolutely despise what's become of this once great hobby board but I really should have 69 reviews. I just dont know if I could stomach leaving two more here just to get to that number. It goes against every fiber of my being. I might just have to live with 67. Ah well such is life
Old 01-11-2022, 06:00 PM   #22
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You could still review ladies, letting us know about the ones we will never see....

you missed this one, she retired to the convent and I was her last.

or the ones to avoid.....

OMG, run, run, run and don't look back the ugly stick hit that one.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 04:08 AM   #23
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Wait a second. You cant have my crown yet. You have to review one more lady before you get it. I still can wear it on my balding head at least a few more hours lol

And honestly since I quit leaving reviews why didnt I push it to 69? That would have been the number to quit at. I might have to suck it up and review two of the ladies I saw last week just to get to that magic number then never leave another review again.

Any of you who know me knows how much it would pain me to leave any more reviews on this site. I absolutely despise what's become of this once great hobby board but I really should have 69 reviews. I just dont know if I could stomach leaving two more here just to get to that number. It goes against every fiber of my being. I might just have to live with 67. Ah well such is life

Since women CAN NOT make ads on this site and the other ones are acting funny daily ..Yall's reviews are a valuable asset to us and may be the reason a girl may decide to stop in your city. Like Austin or San Antonio us girls know those cities post if not in a review in the men's lounge. And as soon as they post our phone rings. So if you are looking good feeling good and have good service you know go to them cities and the other guys will spread the word for you.....Since men are the only ones that can spread the word for you it is sad when they announce they refuse to spread the word anymore.

As this thread said 2 girls was popped not even in this city a day posting and I told in my thread how they gunned for me on Monday and now guys are refusing to spread word of providers? WHAT WILL MAKE THIS CITY APPEALING FOR GIRLS TO STOP IN?
The low crime rate?
GUYS DO BETTER!
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women