Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #106
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Seriously, I'm not. I don't care that you used that "review" to make a point about board policies concerning ncns "reviews" and I do get your point in that regard. I have no idea why that "review" is still there. But my mind is not open to be charitable on an actual ncns.
Fair enough and obviously that's your prerogative. Lot of people had trouble with Coco. I never did. It's just random I guess.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:45 PM   #107
ncc72032
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard View Post
Fair enough and obviously that's your prerogative. Lot of people had trouble with Coco. I never did. It's just random I guess.
Beard, how many times have you seen Coco? I had 8 great visits with her before she started her NCNS crap.
ncc72032 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:50 PM   #108
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncc72032 View Post
Beard, how many times have you seen Coco? I had 8 great visits with her before she started her NCNS crap.
At least a handful of times. It started when she got a bf I think. I don't hold grudges. She never NCNS on me. Couldn't get hold of her sometimes but never stood me up.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #109
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Soooo true..

The one who abuses their privileges in an area is the one who loses their privileges.

I think bald is blow hot air laying troll mines. He made you think he has been in the ladies areas or someone is leaking to him, but it doesn't appear that he actually has any real knowledge. He hasn't actually posted anything that revealed privileged information.

However, he is playing a dangerous game as the mods can choose to believe he is privy to priveliged information and if he doesn't drop a dime on someone, he could get sanctioned.... if they truly believe that he has access or is receiving leaked info.

Pass the popcorn...please.

The modtards, and admintards, may believe someone may have private info, multiple handles, or tainted agenda ... but they have know it before they can act on it. Hell, I was provider of the day on aspd ... mom would have been proud that day.

Ya'll want a public recording of fucktards' transgressions? Talk about a waste of band width. Some have triple digits worth of love ... Would those public recording of points also show the reversals and the points that just disappear? Upper management probably would not like points publicly posted due to the fact it would not take much for someone to create a scorecard on the modtards' activities. Most modtarding is done behind the curtains.

Remember, the best modtarding is by the dead. When modtards are unavailable, then the forum can moderate itself. It works, too.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM   #110
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard View Post
Here's a NCNS review, where nothing happened just like this one, and it's in the review section. How come it stays and the one that started this thread gets moved?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=742892
Fixed it for you... got any more?

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women