Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Name one policy of Biden's that has improved the country in the last 3.3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
...you can’t post one policy of Biden’s that has improved the country in the last 3.5 years
I'm starting this thread so Farmstud won't hijack Vitaman's very good thread on Trump's isolation.

Interesting question Farmstud. I can't think of any that represented a change, where the positives outweighed the negatives. There must be something though.

I had high hopes when he came to office that his trade policy would make more sense than Trump's, but those were dashed.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM   #2
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The American Rescue plan has brought internet to where Farmstud lives. Maybe he does not appreciate internet, I bet other farmers in the farming community do.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM   #3
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'm starting this thread so Farmstud won't hijack Vitaman's very good thread on Trump's isolation.

Interesting question Farmstud. I can't think of any that represented a change, where the positives outweighed the negatives. There must be something though.

I had high hopes when he came to office that his trade policy would make more sense than Trump's, but those were dashed.
For the most part regarding China trade, Trump's tariffs still stand. One of the drivers of inflation. Those costs were just passed on to the consumer. Trump is now proposing a 60% tax on imports.

Capping drug prices like Insulin at $35 a month and total out of pocket at $2000 per year for seniors is a notable policy. Trump tried to do the $35 with an Executive order but that isn't as powerful. Biden got it through congress which is enforceable.

It takes years to realize any benefits or negatives to major policy changes. Usually into the next presidential term or after.

Reality is a President might sign the bills but it is a long process to get things through congress. Executive orders are limited in scope and are easier to overturn buy courts or congress...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM   #4
royamcr
Valued Poster

Bipartisan Infrastructure Law has a lot of good stuff going on. Rebuilding roads and bridges, climate change initiatives, modernize military infrastructure, creates up to 600,000 jobs.

Two strongest years of job growth in history.

More than 40 million borrowers stand to benefit from student debt relief.

Increased the maximum value of Pell Grants by $900.

Millions of Americans are saving $800 per year on health insurance coverage.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM   #5
royamcr
Valued Poster

Building semiconductors at home through the CHIPS Act. Reduces our dependence on foreign chip manufacturing, and creates jobs. Could say it also is good for National Security to have more chip manufacturing capability here.
Old Today, 12:51 AM   #6
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

My guess is the below site may lean left and I admit I didn't read it all, but take it or leave it because it is what google gave me in my highly intense and highly stressful 15 seconds of research.

Anyway, it is silly to say the man has done nothing. Just because some things he has done may not have directly affected someone so one is unaware, does not mean it has not had a positive impact on millions of others.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...issed-00139046

And in all fairness and objectivity for Trump fans, I included a similar list for you as well from the same site:
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...nalysis-451479
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:08 AM   #7
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
My guess is the below site may lean left and I admit I didn't read it all, but take it or leave it because it is what google gave me in my highly intense and highly stressful 15 seconds of research.

Anyway, it is silly to say the man has done nothing. Just because some things he has done may not have directly affected someone so one is unaware, does not mean it has not had a positive impact on millions of others.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...issed-00139046

And in all fairness and objectivity for Trump fans, I included a similar list for you as well from the same site:
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...nalysis-451479

LM, good link. Renewable energy is the number two source of electricity under Biden & Kamala. Perhaps electricity is not important to Farmstud.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women