Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160394
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
NadurraDrinker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Review: ts summer in chicago

Date: 4/5/11
Provider: ts summer
Phone: 773-297-4173
Email Address: remy_martin2007@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/37599.htm
City: chicago
State: Illinois
Address: ne of o'hare
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: massage, bbbj for both, tuma, fuma, greek for one but reviews on ter say she is versatile
Session Length: 60
Fee: 250
Hair Color and Length: long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: looks better than her pics, really nice smile that complimented her great attitude which was a refreshing change from a majority of ts providers i have seen
Recommendation: Yes
NadurraDrinker is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Real good review. Seems like you got a very VERY good TS Provider in comparison to many of the horror stories I have heard over TS girls with lousy attitudes and not being able to maintain an erection (let alone to cum - TWICE in your session!). You surely got your monies worth!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Atta boy!
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
NadurraDrinker
Gaining Momentum

i have been very lucky with my choices so far and consider myself 4 for 4, this is the result of said luck, extensive research, and patience

my first was carmen in nashville, several years ago, her body was unreal, unfortunately she moved to atlanta (name change to veronica) and has since gone utr, sometimes pops up on backpage back in nashville but have not been able to arrange to be there when she is

was not able to find another lady fitting my research nearby until recent months

after searching diligently for a visiting ts, i finally saw that gianni aka jossi aka rossi aka yanire aka zayury (415 area code) was visiting memphis which is only a couple hours away, i made a mistake on our first meeting saying i wanted to get wild, she became super aggressive (i do not enjoy gagging) but it was good enough that i saw her again when she returned, the second visit was much nicer, she is incredibly beautiful, i would recommend but i think she has gone utr

months later (later part of 2010) i saw that krissi couture was visiting memphis, i actually delayed my flight out of town on business to see her as the reviews seemed decent, slight diva attitude happening on her website but i found her to be very nice on the phone, the visit was worth it, i recommend and hope to see her in a couple weeks, will post a detailed review if the visit happens
Old 05-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
NadurraDrinker
Gaining Momentum

so under physical description for summer, there may seem to be a discrepancy between what i said about her great attitude not matching others and my later post about my being 4 for 4, what i meant with my comment on summer was that she really smiled, a lot, and seemed to mean it
Old 05-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
NadurraDrinker
Gaining Momentum

bounds,

sorry couldnt see the private until my review was accepted, pretty sure there must be a rule about spamming replys, but can't figure out how not to

Old 05-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #7
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Gagging! TFF!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #8
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Kick ass! There's such a HUGE demand for these services that I'm glad someone can man up and admit that they love some crazy alternative sex, so go you!

Damn. I can't delete this. Sorry-- I thought since this was in a different space that a girl could chime in. I haven't lucked into sex with a TS provider, but ever since Eddie Izzard started wearing fake boobs (this was way back, he doesn't anymore since he's in "boy mode," I've wanted to give it a swing. Boobs and dick? Can life get any better? I submit that it CANNOT!
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Yes it is nice to see another come to the "dark side" as another member here put it once. I'm not sure if you are allowed to post here. But I've seen some women post on my reviews in AR so I guess its ok. Unfortunately you will have a difficult time finding a TS to pair with. They really only care for us gents. Now some TS's do see couples.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #10
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmm....I could really get behind a T/F/M threesome. *drools* But I guess it'll have to stay a fantasy for awhile, just like having a really awesome MMF.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:29 AM   #11
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

One never knows when the opportunity will present itself. But this forum is a good place to start looking. For both scenario's.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #12
NadurraDrinker
Gaining Momentum

i have some interest in a m/t/f/f/m/t/f/t/m/t/t/f/f/f/m but have just a few doubts about that happening
Old 05-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #13
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Since you hobby in Chicago, you should consider TS Rachel. She has the best reviews of any TS provider on TER. She's the only TS provider on the TER top 100 list. She may be the best top in the business.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #14
NadurraDrinker
Gaining Momentum

i doubt i will be back to chicago any time soon, which sucks since there is such a great selection there, i did see her ad but i kind of have a thing for asian and latin ladies so i went for that, should she ever tour near me i will definitely try to get at her
Old 05-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
mmmmm....I could really get behind a T/F/M threesome. *drools* But I guess it'll have to stay a fantasy for awhile, just like having a really awesome MMF.
Keep that thought. I know a gorgeous TS and I need a provider to join us. And hopefully you'll say yes.

@ OP... great stuff.

Trooper H
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women