Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2021, 01:36 PM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I love it Chiquito. I love it. Climate change denial. Now you have Australia burning itself to death and still trying to hold China off. All the while Mother Earth is having hot flashes.
I watched all of your first video and half of the second. Bernie Sanders and Christopher Leonard are full of shit. The Koch Brothers provided support to a number of Libertarian oriented think tanks and other organizations and David was a Vice Presidential candidate of the Libertarian Party. So these bozos go back to 1980 to the Libertarian Party platform and take every position paper that the Cato Institute and Americans for Prosperity published, take what they read out of context, and do a hit piece on these American Heroes.

As to Sander's lies, the Citizens United case was about freedom of speech. Citizens United wanted to air a film critical of Hillary Clinton before the Democratic Convention in 2008. The Supreme Court said they could do it. And by extension, if, say, you and I want to contribute to an entity that criticizes Trump, we can do it. Entities like nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations have freedom of speech. There's a huge amount of hypocrisy from the Democratic Party about this. They benefitted from Citizens United more than the Republicans. Where were the Democrats when Michael Moore was making his hit piece on George Bush?

Sanders claims the Koch's believe there should be no taxes of any type. That's bull shit.

He says they want to do away with Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. Now it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Cato Institute or some other Koch-supported organization has come out with papers and position pieces critical of those programs, perhaps wanting to replace Social Security, a Ponzi scheme, with something like Australia's superannuation scheme, where people would have their own pension accounts. Or ideas about how to improve the health care system, which badly needs it. We spend much more on health care than virtually all other countries, but outcomes aren't any better than Cuba. If someone at Cato comes up with an idea as to how to improve social security, Medicare, or the postal service that involves free markets, then I guess in Sander's world that means the Kochs need to be shut down. Especially if this would impede the political class' ability to control us.

As to climate, Leonard twists the positions of many Libertarians like the Koch's. Yes, there are some who are deniers. But the main criticism of Americans for Prosperity (Koch funded organization) is that it opposed cap and trade, and didn't want a carbon tax unless revenues from it were used to reduce the income tax. This is a wise position. Cap and trade is an inefficient, bureaucratic system that just puts more power in the government. A carbon tax would allow the market to work. And you've got to get money to run the government from somewhere. In terms of necessary evils, it's probably a better option than raising more money from the income tax.

What Leonard and Sanders want to do is take jobs away from millions of Americans who work in oil and gas. Some of them are friends of mine. And for what? What difference is that going to make in the level of worldwide carbon emissions? Not that much. The future is in the hands of China, which is the world's #1 emitter and still building more coal generation plants, and other developing countries.

Koch Industries makes chemicals, owns pipelines, and refines oil. Take a look about a third of the way down this page for products made possible by petroleum. You probably use 10 or 20 every day:

https://innovativewealth.com/inflati...e-of-gasoline/

Gas pipelines and gas production have caused carbon emissions in the USA to go down more in % terms in the last decade or two than they have in many European and other developed countries.

Oil production, pipelines and refining in the USA are very beneficial to our economy. You want to just buy it from Saudi Arabia and Venezuela?

In summary, Koch Industries and other companies like them have considerably improved our prosperity and quality of life.

Bernie Sanders and Christopher Leonard want to make it where my friends who work in energy can't feed their families. Unless of course they take handouts from the federal government, thus further making them slaves of the political class.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:43 PM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Apologies in advance Eccieuser. Those two videos really pissed me off. They attacked my heroes. I now somewhat regret attacking one of your heroes in the post above. But not enough to go back and change it.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:52 PM   #33
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1062326211]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
In summary, Koch Industries and other companies like them have considerably improved our prosperity and quality of life.

Bernie Sanders and Christopher Leonard want to make it where my friends who work in energy can't feed their families. Unless of course they take handouts from the federal government, thus further making them slaves of the political class.

Then why storm the Capitol? Was it a social equality rampage? Or economic?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:54 PM   #34
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Apologies in advance Eccieuser. Those two videos really pissed me off. They attacked my heroes. I now somewhat regret attacking one of your heroes in the post above. But not enough to go back and change it.
I still love you bro! I've pissed off a fellow vet at work with my smartass remarks about social and economic injustice. I don't just have to still work with him, I like his conviction.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:27 PM   #35
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Agreed. We may have disagreed with him but he was hilarious
Yes! He had my rolling at times. Wish he would come back.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:30 PM   #36
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I never watch his baiting videos! A true troll doesnt need them!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women