Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2019, 02:52 PM   #811
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
You obviously haven’t read page one of the Mueller report. Mueller has documented testimony of obstruction by the fat lying bastard and that evidence is being obstructed.

All the deep state bullshit will never change the fact that Russian military agents attacked the democracy of the United States, and the Russian sympathizers in the trump party don’t give a shit. There’s plenty evidence of that!
The only pages that mattered were the ones laying out the indictments ... and there were NONE!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:47 PM   #812
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
death penalty? really?

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

Well, it's possible for a conviction of treason.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #813
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:54 PM   #814
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only pages that mattered were the ones laying out the indictments ... and there were NONE!
Y'all tickle the hell outta me. Lol! You are aware that a sitting President can ONLY be indicted by the House in impeachment proceedings. Moreover, a sitting President can ONLY be tried in the Senate. That is the only indictment that is applicable to a sitting President. Change my mind!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:19 PM   #815
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
Y'all tickle the hell outta me. Lol! You are aware that a sitting President can ONLY be indicted by the House in impeachment proceedings. Moreover, a sitting President can ONLY be tried in the Senate. That is the only indictment that is applicable to a sitting President. Change my mind!

you amuse us. an impeachment needs one thing you don't have .. evidence. change my mind.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:34 PM   #816
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you amuse us. an impeachment needs one thing you don't have .. evidence. change my mind.
Lol! The world is laughing at US and probably amused by this administration of flying blood sucking monkeys. The Mueller report is the product of an independent investigation of Russia's interference in the democratic processes of our Republic. Moreover, the Mueller contains sufficient evidence now for the House to initiate an investigation of the President for abuse of office ie. witness tampering and obstruction of justice and that's just for starters. Mueller publicly stated that Barr and 45 mislead the public as to the content and context of his report. He also publicly stated that if his investigation concluded that 45 in innocent of any wrongdoing he would have stated so in his report. Now it's up to the House to investigate the President and make a determination if there is sufficient evidence to indict and refer 45 for trial in the Senate. See...that's how our government is supposed to work. By the way, you do know the world is laughing at US, at YOU not with you right! Ummm...8:30pm.....I think I'll make some pancakes. Later!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:38 PM   #817
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The Mueller report is the product of an independent investigation of Russia's interference in the democratic processes of our Republic. Moreover, the Mueller contains sufficient evidence now for the House to initiate an investigation of the President for abuse of office ie. witness tampering and obstruction of justice and that's just for starters. Mueller publicly stated that Barr and 45 mislead the public as to the content and context of his report. He also publicly stated that if his investigation concluded that 45 in innocent of any wrongdoing he would have stated so in his report. Now it up to the House to investigate the President and make a determination if there is sufficient evidence to indict and refer 45 for trial in the Senate. Ummm...8:30pm.....I think I'll make some pancakes. Later!
Mueller was tasked with Russian interference in our elections. How did he miss the Hillary bought and paid for Steele Dossier? That was Russian propaganda designed to influence our election. Humor us some more.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #818
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Mueller was tasked with Russian interference in our elections. How did he miss the Hillary bought and paid for Steele Dossier? That was Russian propaganda designed to influence our election. Humor us some more.
I suggest you direct your questions to Mueller directly or AG Barr. Good luck with that!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:50 PM   #819
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I suggest you direct your questions to Mueller directly or AG Barr. Good luck with that!
Oh, the the Republicans will be asking that same question 7/17. Maybe Mueller will amuse us with a bullshit answer. Or no answer at all. Now, give it a rest. We’re tired of laughing.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:01 PM   #820
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the one pinning your hopes on a fantasy. Per Barr, there was nothing preventing Mueller from leveling charges. Instead, Mueller spewed slander and innuendo based on distorted and contrived evidence. You got nothing, just like Mueller got nothing.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:10 AM   #821
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the one pinning your hopes on a fantasy. Per Barr, there was nothing preventing Mueller from leveling charges. Instead, Mueller spewed slander and innuendo based on distorted and contrived evidence. You got nothing, just like Mueller got nothing.
I agree that my hope and prayers that 45 straighten up and fly right is probable to be nothing but a fantasy. Whether or not Mueller "got" any thing on 45 is not for you or Me to decide but rather only the US House of Representatives. You got nothing... Meh! I suspect I would achieve the same outcome if I were to investigate the Russian incident. I recommend 45 resign as soon as possible.Moreover, the American Intelligence community may have some incriminating evidence on 45 as well but I doubt any credible evidence of treason by 45 will ever see the light of day for at least 50 years but probably not until after his death. It would be extremely damaging to American interests around the globe to admit a hostile foreign counterintelligence initiative was sucessful in installing an American President that was actually a foreign asset. The Russian cyberterror attack on 2016 General Election on a prima facie basis may surpass the Walker Spy case as the most Russian CI initiative yet.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:12 AM   #822
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Weather or not Mueller "got" any thing on 45 is not for you or I to decide but only the US House of Representatives. You got nothing... Meh! I suspect I would achieve the same outcome if I were to investigate the Russian incident. I recommend 45 resign as soon as possible.Moreover, the American Intelligence community may have some incriminating evidence on 45 as well but I doubt any credible evidence of treason by 45 will ever see the light of day for at least 50 years but probably not until after his death. It would be extremely damaging to American interests around the globe to admit a hostile foreign counterintelligence initiative was sucessful in installing an American President that was actually a foreign asset. The Russian cyberterror attack on 2016 General Election on a prima facie basis may surpass the Walker Spy case as the most Russian CI initiative yet.
Barr already decided. You, Mueller, Nadless, and Schitty got nuthin!
Old 07-02-2019, 04:24 AM   #823
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Smdh! AG Barr is a political appointee of a sitting President that has presented reasonable suspicion of a crime discovered during an independent investigation of a hostile foreign nation's cyberattack on the US. Both AG Barr and 45 have mislead the public according to the principal author of the findings of the independent investigation. Indictment and trial in Congress is constitutional due process for sitting President rather than the conventional criminal justice system. Congress not AG Barr has broad powers in a constitutional mandate to provide oversight of the executive branch. I recommend 45 resign as soon as possible so VP Pence can pardon him. Otherwise there is a possibility that 45 could also be tried for treason and VP Pence investigated, tried and removed from office as a co-conspirator. In any case, the world is laughing at US not with US and it is time for this embarrassing, corrupt, traitorous and racist administration to come to an end.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:45 AM   #824
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Smdh! AG Barr is a political appointee of a sitting President that has presented reasonable suspicion of a crime discovered during an independent investigation of a hostile foreign nation's cyberattack on the US. Both AG Barr and 45 have mislead the public according to the principal author of the findings of the independent investigation. Indictment and trial in Congress is constitutional due process for sitting President rather than the conventional criminal justice system. Congress not AG Barr has broad powers in a constitutional mandate to provide oversight of the executive branch. I recommend 45 resign as soon as possible so VP Pence can pardon him. Otherwise there is a possibility that 45 could also be tried for treason and VP Pence investigated, tried and removed from office as a co-conspirator. In any case, the world is laughing at US not with US and it is time for this embarrassing, corrupt, traitorous and racist administration to come to an end.
You keep telling yourself all that horseshit and dreams of "possibilities" of "remote chances" of treason if it keeps you warm at night. It's simply not there in the Mueller report.

The rest of us are watching as the House continues to not come up with enough dirt to go to impeachment hearings and their investigations falter and fall flat. The house remains relatively far away from enough votes to even impeach. And then you'll watch it thrown out in the Senate if they manage to politicize impeachment.

Why resign again?
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:54 AM   #825
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I know the Freedom caucus ( Russian Sympathizers) will be spewing the lies of the trump party about deep state conspiracy bullshit they serve to the party each and every day. Mueller is going to be testifying about facts not fantasy’s about Obama and Hillary. The Russian sympathizers will get their asses handed to them by Mueller.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women