Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2022, 05:09 PM   #16
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by theccccrider2015 View Post
Hey, the civil war was not just about slavery, and I meant any single race holiday! I know you were trying to twist your words there with trickery. You are correct, I can care less about all holidays! I will tell people happy this, and merry that, but in all truths I can really care less. In all honesty, it is better for me to be hated for who I am then to be loved for who I am not. Oh I do like 1 holiday, but it's not recognized. March 14th!! Steak & a BJ day... I am really not upset, just want people to know the whole truth about those times, and not just a sliver!
You should stop saying you can care less. The phrase you re looking for is could not care less.
Joe Blows is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:32 PM   #17
Kettlechip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I celebrated by removing my catalytic converter then mainlining a mixture of Steel Reserve and Thunderbird. Still haven't found the damned thing, and I'm pretty sure I robbed the liquor store.
Kettlechip is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 07:59 PM   #18
remowilliams
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Henry Ford, created the 40 hour work week. He paid a very good wage and provided time off and in turn the employees were able to buy and enjoy the cars they made.
remowilliams is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 08:01 PM   #19
remowilliams
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
What does celebrating the day when EVERYONE in the nation was actually free have to do with putting another race down? You say you’re not racist but your tone and obvious anger at the mere MENTION of Juneteenth ultimately betrays whats actually in your heart.
This is called the 4th of July. The constitution applies to all men who are created equal.
Old 06-24-2022, 09:54 PM   #20
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Cool

Before you post, please check the facts. It isn’t that difficult!

Independence Day (colloquially the Fourth of July) is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the Declaration of Independence, which was ratified by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. The Second Continental Congress declared that the Thirteen Colonies were no longer subject (and subordinate) to the monarch of Britain, King George III, and were now united, free, and independent states.

It has nothing to do with emancipation of slavery.

The Civil War ended on June 22, 1865, and following that surrender, the Emancipation Proclamation was enforced throughout remaining regions of the South that had not yet freed the slaves. Slavery officially continued for a couple of months in other locations. Federal troops arrived in Galveston, Texas, on June 19, 1865, to enforce the emancipation. The commemoration of that event, Juneteenth National Independence Day, has been declared a national holiday in 2021.

The Thirteenth Amendment, abolishing slavery except as punishment for a crime, had been passed by the Senate in April 1864, and by the House of Representatives in January 1865. The amendment did not take effect until it was ratified by three-fourths of the states, which occurred on December 6, 1865, when Georgia ratified it. On that date, the last 40,000–45,000 enslaved Americans in the remaining two slave states of Kentucky and Delaware, as well as the 200 or so perpetual apprentices in New Jersey left from the very gradual emancipation process begun in 1804, were freed.
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 01:48 PM   #21
remowilliams
Gaining Momentum

Myren, try and keep up. With the declaration of independence signed and then the constitution and bill of rights ratified it made ALL men free in this country. So the 4th is for the freedom of all US citizens.

I have a degree in History so if you can not understand what I'm saying there is no point in trying to explain it as you have that garbage stuck in your head.
Old 06-26-2022, 04:22 PM   #22
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Cool

Remo,

Bill of Rights was signed and ratified in 1791. Slaves were not considered free. I may not have a history degree, but I can read. Slavery was not abolished in the US until Dec 6, 1865 when the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified by Georgia as posted above. If all people in the US already were free, what was the point of the 13th Amendment ? This isn’t rocket science.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 07:00 PM   #23
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by theccccrider2015 View Post
Lol, yeah you can twist your words around and try to say I am, but I m not. The indians were forced onto reservations around this time, did you count them in your everyones free? Chinese people where used as slave labor in mines, some were abandon in the holes they dug. They were not free! Blankets full of snail pox were given by the gov to some indians to kill them off. Yet you want to celebrate, then go ahead celebrate! Oh and just so you know, I am half choctaw indian. Also if anyone has a difference of opinion, great, that's why we live in America right? So you are free to say what you want, and i have that same freedom. I will never celebrate a 1 single race or peoples holiday, never! So go pop your fireworks

WELL. I will celebrate st.pats day!!
J.s

The rest I agree....

How bout fucking American day...
Oh wit! THATS THE 4TH OF JULY!!

WOW.. ALMOST FORGOT BOUT THAT OLE ONE...

REMEMBER THAT 1....

XXOO ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 09:44 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Remo,

Bill of Rights was signed and ratified in 1791. Slaves were not considered free. I may not have a history degree, but I can read. Slavery was not abolished in the US until Dec 6, 1865 when the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified by Georgia as posted above. If all people in the US already were free, what was the point of the 13th Amendment ? This isn’t rocket science.

and the official end of insurrection ended in august 1866.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 09:51 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

juneteenth shouldn't be a national holiday mainly because Texas was the last state to be informed of the Emancipation Proclamation and end of civil war. It was fine for it to a Texas state holiday.

the reason for this is a lot of southern territory were not "emancipated". so slavery still existed.

if we are to have an "emancipation" national holiday, it should be either January 18, 1865 or December 6, 1865.

oh btw, slavery wasn't completely eradicated until 1866 when FEDs forced a treaty with Indigenous American Tribes banning slavery in their tribes.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 06:37 AM   #26
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Day off of work, WITH pay??? I enjoyed the he!! out of Juneteenth!!!
turbo-dog is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 02:37 PM   #27
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Juneteenth won’t mean anything for real until there is reparations and land attached to it like every other race that have been compensated for years here due to past forms of mistreatment.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 11:19 PM   #28
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ya party favor likes..
Old 07-05-2022, 11:26 PM   #29
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Juneteenth won’t mean anything for real until there is reparations and land attached to it like every other race that have been compensated for years here due to past forms of mistreatment.
Seriously??
So your actually asking for that...

Well THE IRISH ARE BEFORE...
AND CHINEESE BEFORE... AND HOW BOUT THOSE INDIANS.. ( YA KNOWWHAT THE FIRST DID TO THEM CORRECT??
ID THINK INDIANS.. THEN IRISH..JEWS..ITTAIONS..

BUT OF COURSE..

YOU WONT..

MOVE ON..

IM SO PISSED PEOPLE NOT respecting my country...
As boys and girls...

Are putting their YOUNG lives on the line so u can be assholes.. just fucking saying

Ann

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women