Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews
Default so im watching dateline

and this story comes up about this guy bob bashera i cant really spell his last name but he was supposedly a Master and had a sex slave but they are saying he killed his wife in 2012 cause she was too vanilla for him sooo i got yall the sneak peek do u think that he killed her or not http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/vp/52275524#52275524
and one more question why is it always our alternate lifestyle that makes u kill people or because of our alternate lifestyle we are different. why cant we just be normal people with a lil extra. we are always ooo bdsm community with their fetishes and kinks like its some kinda leprosy or like we are some how mentally damaged. i know i could go on forever about the misnomers but arent we over that 50 shades of grey crapt. they compared his life to the 50 shades of grey book like everyone in bdsm is just like the boook. like we are some kind of thing to be put on display. just because we dont enjoy the normal everyday hum drum life,means that there is something wrong with us>?????? or that we hurt people to kill them. i just keep asking these questions because i am a submissive. its like oo there is something wrong with you cause you want to be tied up. but its not tied up by anyone its by someone you trust.. i know this seems im rambling but i dont get why we are the stigma to so much hate. or why the Doms that do tie slaves/ subs up are evil people. and you can be young old in the middle just starting out or been doing this 30 years. do you ever feel that people look at you different when they find out your lifestyle. when i told my best friend i was a submissive and i liked when men i trusted tied me up she stopped being friends with me like i was a plague or something. i guess this has been eating at me and just watching date line tonight i went this isnt right.
christylynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women