Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2024, 04:16 PM   #16
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I mean some serious rhetoric here with zero proof.
Very interested in knowing if any real evidence has been produced?
I'm scouring the intra webs with no luck!
I'm asking for proof and real evidence. Not off topic insults.
Give us anything as real evidence. Proof to these allegations. I'm still looking over headlines and found nothing
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 04:24 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Putin has remained poised and logical in the face of evil.

Yet MSM claim he is a deranged Hitler-esque loose-cannon, who wants nuclear war and global domination.

If we use 9/11 and 10/7 as precedent, Russia are now free to invade or bomb any country they wish.

However, Putin does not appear to be taking the cheese. He recognizes he is being provoked by the West, in an attempt to justify more spending for Ukraine, or worse, direct US/NATO intervention, and thus full-scale WW3.

If Putin retaliates in kind, the Deep State will get the global conflict they desire, in the hopes they can reestablish their control amidst the chaos.

Putin is keen to their plan. I don’t foresee any wild escalations, but I would not be surprised to see some “decision-making centers” being on the receiving end of a few Kinzhals in the not so distant future.

Putin knows the gravity of the situation and he will not risk his position out of emotion.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 05:07 PM   #18
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen your way off the threads topic.
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 05:15 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

https://x.com/tpv_john/status/177165...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Yeah, Obama was running around Europe and met with the PM of England at 10 Downing Street and all hell breaks loose. I predicted it on my first post.
Old 03-24-2024, 07:10 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Barry is still traveling around the world causing death and destruction. Just as he did as President. His private meeting at 10 Downing street is obvious.

RE: The ISIS Attack in Moscow, Russia

• In 2016, Donald Trump said Barack Obama is the founder of ISIS and Hillary Clinton is the co-founder.

• In 2015, Obama admitted that the US was training ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant), which is ISIS's counterpart in Iraq.

ISIS never acts alone. They cast the shadow of CIA, MI6 and Mossad behind it; and these entities I believe are responsible for over 95% of the word’s terrorist attacks.

But make no mistake, these entities, Obama & Hillary Clinton + others, are mere puppets/servants.

Who are the puppet masters?
/_\ Focus on Q drops 133, 140, 299

• House of Saud
• Rothschilds
• Soros

Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.

Trump
https://rumble.com/v4l799x-obama-adm...-and-the-.html

Barry
https://rumble.com/v4l799x-obama-adm...-and-the-.html
Old 03-24-2024, 12:57 PM   #21
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I'm asking for proof and real evidence. Not off topic insults.
Give us anything as real evidence. Proof to these allegations. I'm still looking over headlines and found nothing
Good luck with all that. Asking for proof, or any evidence at all, is usually where these things tend to fizzle out.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:08 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
oh.. a good juicy conspiracy based on yet more nothingness. Imagine Barry was perhaps offering his support to Kate and her situation. Sorry but this another one of those "me insiders" baloney.
.... Got a GREAT idea... Why don't WE ASK him?
Let's have Congress ASK Mr. OBama what he was doing.

And WHAT is baloney about me Political "Insiders"??

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:54 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Good luck with all that. Asking for proof, or any evidence at all, is usually where these things tend to fizzle out.
You people have seen evidence in different matters for years but you refuse to acknowledge it. You have to connect some dots with this deal. But it’s easy to do. Obama secretly meets at Downing Street and a few days later his JV team, ISIS, attacks Moscow. DUH. Evidence will follow. It always does. But you’ll deny it.
Old 03-25-2024, 07:58 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

A clue what Obama was doing at 10 Downing St.

So. Let's get this straight. On the 3/22 "Skull & Bones" date, ISIS, the terrorist organization named after the Egyptian god of fertility, attacked Crocus City Hall, a place named after a flower that symbolizes fertility, during Ostara, a pagan holiday that celebrates fertility? Smells like a planned sacrifice.

~T edit: Yep, sums it up. Look up the facts below.

Skull and Bones, also known as The Order, Order 322 or The Brotherhood of Death. As I said, [cia/mossad].

Skull and Bones uses 3/22 as a day of spiritual warfare. That's the day that they do sacrificial rituals using Geronimo's skull in black.

https://twitter.com/austerrewyatt1/s...lGzDNWywg&s=19
Old 03-25-2024, 03:57 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Obama IS the Biden administration

Putin says that “radical Islamists” carried out the attack, but “now we want to know who ordered it”.

He claims this was “part of Kyiv regime’s attack on Russia”.

Given that Western intelligence have been the financiers of global Islamic terrorism for decades, suspect #1 would be the CIA.

No matter how you slice it, the US are somewhat responsible for this attack. Whether it was ISIS acting alone, Ukraine acting alone, one of the NATO allies, or the CIA themselves; ALL of them belong to the same entity. All of them answer to the same masters. All funded by the US taxpayer. All tentacles of the same octopus.

The Biden regime, which is really the extension of the Obama regime, by some layers of separation, are responsible for the attack.

And Putin knows it…

It’s not hyperbolic to say that we are currently closer to WW3 than we have ever been.
Old 03-27-2024, 05:30 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
...Imagine Barry was perhaps offering his support to Kate and her situation...
You mean like giving her some Photoshop lessons? Or are you referring to her medical situation? Frankly, A) it is none of our business and B) none of us are Doctors. So whether she has a Toenail fungus or up the scale to some turbo version of an Ovarian Brenner tumor going on is none of our business. Besides, the family has asked for privacy and they deserve that. Clearly we could talk about her public works in the past, as Ben Bartee recently reminded us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1fRs-IwRs

"Yesterday I received my first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at London’s Science Museum. I’m hugely grateful for everyone who is playing a part in the rollout — thank you for everything you are doing”
-Princess Kate, Pfizer Spokeswoman

BTW: Great paper mask virtue signaling...

As to Obama and the body politic: I am vexxed. Terribly vexxed on that aspect. Traditionally, using a former President as a senior statesman for special situations has been done before in limited cases. On the other hand, as we seem to be careening towards WWIII, do you really want O'Biden going around talking to world leaders on our behalf?!? My car go BRRRRRR...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:59 AM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

wow the Lunacy of conspiracies are really firing on all cylinders in the PGH forum today! First it's the Q anon resurgence, and then it's Barry is in charge of Biden, and then it's onward to WW III. Praytell, has our little friend the Groundhog up in Punxy told you anything about the early spring we are having and is it tied to the chem trails from those Jet planes up in the sky doing flyovers in middle Merica?

I'd better rush out and get more Tin Foil! My Red hat won't protect me from those mind readers out there! Got my AR- and my 25 yrs worth of patriots provisions in my cellar too!
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 05:53 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
wow the Lunacy of conspiracies are really firing on all cylinders in the PGH forum today! First it's the Q anon resurgence, and then it's Barry is in charge of Biden, and then it's onward to WW III. Praytell, has our little friend the Groundhog up in Punxy told you anything about the early spring we are having and is it tied to the chem trails from those Jet planes up in the sky doing flyovers in middle Merica?

I'd better rush out and get more Tin Foil! My Red hat won't protect me from those mind readers out there! Got my AR- and my 25 yrs worth of patriots provisions in my cellar too!
See?!? That shit right there is EXACTLY why you are supposed to clean off the bathtub scum ring before you make a batch of bathtub Gin at home. Next thing ya know you'll be spouting off really cray-cray shit like: the O'Biden is actually calling the shots and/or the U.N. Gives Saudi Arabia Leadership Role on Women’s Rights Commission

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 06:07 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
See?!? That shit right there is EXACTLY why you are supposed to clean off the bathtub scum ring before you make a batch of bathtub Gin at home. Next thing ya know you'll be spouting off really cray-cray shit like: the O'Biden is actually calling the shots and/or the U.N. Gives Saudi Arabia Leadership Role on Women’s Rights Commission

Yeah, Odummer was just visiting 10 Downing for tea and crumpets.

The terrorist attack in Moscow was a MI6/CIA/US State Department OP.

Because, ISIS “claimed responsibility”

WHO REALLY CREATED ISIS (ISIL)???

RENEGADE OBAMA.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:39 AM   #30
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You people have seen evidence in different matters for years but you refuse to acknowledge it. You have to connect some dots with this deal. But it’s easy to do. Obama secretly meets at Downing Street and a few days later his JV team, ISIS, attacks Moscow. DUH. Evidence will follow. It always does. But you’ll deny it.
WRONG. There is no evidence. And until there is, this is just another reason for some folks to break out their tinfoil hats.
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women