Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2018, 12:51 PM   #16
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 198026
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

#1. I MULTIPLE TIMES TRIED TO CONTACT HIM... HE'S RESPONDED ONLY AS HE'S GOT A BAD TASTE AND BREAKING FROM HOBBY... I'M SORRY THAT APPARENTLY YOU GUYS THINK YOU KNOW ME, U DONT.... I regardless of what u may think, am not that type of person. When you can grasp the idea that maybe just fkn maybe something so out of character for me (which no doubt you have read other reviews no? U didn't hastily jump on this talk shit train without doing ur research right?)

But I'm SURE no1 has ever had unexpected things happen right?

I'm going to leave u with this... I know me, ppl who have spent ANY time with me KNOW even at my worst, I was, am not and will never be the image painted here... I understand being upset but to act as if I just burnt off no, as well as I'll take a written, misinformed attack on me and shrug it, bcz I know full heartedly the truth... u dont... and to those stating u reported me... u may want to explain why, and how to them ur able to do so and if u didn't then isn't that withholding information? I have a normal everyday life. Don't take my escape from MY reality (same as hobby is for u) and taint it... you do not know me, my struggles, my daily battles etc... and when I wanted to fix it and even offered meeting later to return it being ignored and this review being devastating to my otherwise A reputation as well as love being sent my way dramatically decreased... when he can rectify my losses I'll do so in return. Not only that but the bashing I have unjustly received in my inbox... (not all were rude, but these comments are nothing compared to emails... Like stated before.. incidents do happen, we may create an escape from each other, but truth of the matter is we all have lives, nothing is set in stone til it's the past and it was a completely unforeseen circumstance and ppl who are quick to just talk shit are small minded and I'm not who ur mad at... go attack THAT girl.. I don't judge no1 until they show me themselves who they are, bcz mad lips can say a lot out of anger...
AbbiGyrl is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #17
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For each other *
Old 01-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #18
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You didnt pay him back?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:08 PM   #19
juggernaut76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You didnt pay him back?
TLDR; she didn't pay him back
juggernaut76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #20
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fyi I'm not saying he was unjustly upset, but the repercussions and treatment tossed my way has been unjust as well...
Old 01-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #21
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Maybe, just maybe.. She had to feed her monkey!!!
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:32 PM   #22
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiGyrl View Post
Fyi I'm not saying he was unjustly upset, but the repercussions and treatment tossed my way has been unjust as well...

Start by paying him back his money. Not some bull shit makeup session. Then I think everything would be good.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:29 PM   #23
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't pay back someone unreachable...
Old 01-05-2018, 03:09 PM   #24
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The original post was his last post on ECCIE. Maybe she stole his cash & offed him too?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:16 PM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiGyrl View Post
If an explanation is wanted, feel free to ask... it wasn't like that he was explained to, told him something with LE happened and I'm not explaining here bcz it could give info for particular ppl to pinpoint my everyday life... since I'll be having to explain this a million times, now I'm not feeling as horrible as I had.

This may explain the hate.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:25 PM   #26
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly anyone who wants to be so dense as to not understand that I have MULTIPLE times tried to make it right is just up for bullying... so honestly who do u think ur better than? At least I was adult and honest enough to explain, try to fix and even offer an explanation for those who it didn't involve... I'm sorry if the ppl who still want to bash me even thru my owning the situation, I clearly are just bored, or like to pick on ppl I may THINK are somehow beneath u or that their character is less than yours somehow, but u probably should remember that while I turn ur nose up at me I can't see where ur walking and when u run into that wall u can't see that is ur arrogance, I hope u break ur nose...
Old 01-05-2018, 09:26 PM   #27
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

U*
Old 01-06-2018, 01:41 AM   #28
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

The incident happened, he got on here and explained what happened and you acted as if you didn't care. Now it has affected your business and you do care. I think if your initial reaction was to get him his money back and show remorse, this would have turned out different.

I never pm'd you or emailed nasty stuff to you so I'm not one of the ones that bullied you. I was just pointing out why I thought you got that reaction.

Good luck, I do hope things turn around for you.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:46 AM   #29
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00023069883361
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:44 AM   #30
AbbiGyrl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly I wasn't pissed about the post because I was told we could come to an agreement on it and instead of doing so he wrote it, posted it and bailed.... I'm not "mad" nor showed I didn't care... I simply know 5he damage is done at this point, when I was told u would be given the opportunity to get back to him... at least my end of this bad situation was an accident... he on the other hand did exactly what he said he wouldn't and hid... I have pm, email AND text available and posted.... But he wanted to make sure I looked like a what, street thug type? im about as good as a stuffed care bear... THAT is what i was "mad" about... and the rude comments were made without the actual circumstances

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
AbbiGyrl

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women