Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2024, 11:36 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default One of World’s 500 Richest People

BLOOMBERG: Trump’s Net Worth Hits $6.4 Billion, Making Him One of World’s 500 Richest People

I suspect the leftist tears are flowing after hearing this.

Funny watching the left's false statements get exposed yet again

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 05:27 AM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

3.9 billion added to his net worth at the current stock price. He can’t sell for 6 months so that could go up or down.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 05:59 AM   #3
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Pablo Escobar was worth 30 billion.
Just because trump is rich doesn’t make him good person or worthy to run this country
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 06:04 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
Pablo Escobar was worth 30 billion.
Just because trump is rich doesn’t make him good person or worthy to run this country
Trumps letting Joey Bribes run it. A real criminal. But he’ll fire him soon. Trump didn’t take a salary the first time. He certainly won’t need it this time!!!!

BAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 08:23 AM   #5
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Biden and Escobar are simpatico, neither wants a secure US border.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:55 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

DJT stock is up 30% as of this afternoon, putting Trump’s shares north of 5 billion. It’s not been a good couple days for the mindless Trump haters.

Tangentially, wtf does one even do with 5 billion dollars? It’s almost an unspendable amount. I’d just give most of it away to St Jude’s and the like.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:19 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
DJT stock is up 30% as of this afternoon, putting Trump’s shares north of 5 billion. It’s not been a good couple days for the mindless Trump haters.
It hasn't indeed. Remember the lies they posted about Trump not being a billionaire. This news story disproves their previous statements and now those liberal tears are flowing as he is even wealthier and is in the top 500 wealthiest Americans
Old 03-26-2024, 01:28 PM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

It's a good day to start shorting DWAC; I'd predict it total shit the bed moment when the day comes if/when Trump has to liquidate whatever amount that he is eligible to do in 6 months. I doubt it will go a lot higher, as the platform has a very limited # of members.

Current speculation and estimates are:

5 million active members in February, according to research firm Similarweb estimates- For current Truth Social.

vs.

Facebook has 3.049 billion monthly active users (MAUs). This is an increase from 2.91 billion in Q3 2021

vs.

X (formerly Twitter) has 541.56 million monthly active users worldwide, including 237.8 million daily active users.

So essentially 540 million users at twitter got a premium of 44 million from Musk, which is still well over priced. The current value of Truth if compared to Twitter aka X is about .375 billion in dollars. Ergo vastly overpriced at it's current rate.

I'd imagine that the valuation of the shares will moderate when its' REQUIRED to report on the actual membership numbers and it's growth rate. Further that alignment of the platform that is so politically associated with Donald, will likely find that there is a limited amount of membership from the disdain and such for him, as being an limited innate problem.

I'm not suggesting that Truth couldn't grow into that level, but honestly it's just not like the existing forums such as Facebook or Twitter. How many stocks have you bought on an IPO, blindly with only the recommendation of a broker, when there was absolutely no basis for the value? I can tell you from my experience- the lack of income production in any new business means it's got a rocky road ahead.

(but so did Bezos when he started Amazon-so there is no absolutes in the market; just a lot of implied ups and downs for the DWAC and it's affiliates. ((they were 10-15 dollar stocks btw only a year ago or so- great Puts and Calls opportunities for those who like options trading))
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 02:25 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
It's a good day to start shorting DWAC; I'd predict it total shit the bed moment when the day comes if/when Trump has to liquidate whatever amount that he is eligible to do in 6 months. I doubt it will go a lot higher, as the platform has a very limited # of members.

Current speculation and estimates are:

5 million active members in February, according to research firm Similarweb estimates- For current Truth Social.

vs.

Facebook has 3.049 billion monthly active users (MAUs). This is an increase from 2.91 billion in Q3 2021

vs.

X (formerly Twitter) has 541.56 million monthly active users worldwide, including 237.8 million daily active users.

So essentially 540 million users at twitter got a premium of 44 million from Musk, which is still well over priced. The current value of Truth if compared to Twitter aka X is about .375 billion in dollars. Ergo vastly overpriced at it's current rate.

I'd imagine that the valuation of the shares will moderate when its' REQUIRED to report on the actual membership numbers and it's growth rate. Further that alignment of the platform that is so politically associated with Donald, will likely find that there is a limited amount of membership from the disdain and such for him, as being an limited innate problem.

I'm not suggesting that Truth couldn't grow into that level, but honestly it's just not like the existing forums such as Facebook or Twitter. How many stocks have you bought on an IPO, blindly with only the recommendation of a broker, when there was absolutely no basis for the value? I can tell you from my experience- the lack of income production in any new business means it's got a rocky road ahead.

(but so did Bezos when he started Amazon-so there is no absolutes in the market; just a lot of implied ups and downs for the DWAC and it's affiliates. ((they were 10-15 dollar stocks btw only a year ago or so- great Puts and Calls opportunities for those who like options trading))
Going strong today. But go ahead and short it. Best of luck to ya!!!!!!

https://apnews.com/article/trump-med...c3cc9a3f3897a0

BAHAHAHA
Old 03-26-2024, 05:20 PM   #10
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Time will tell. Just like his disaster four years when his lies caught up to him.
Smoke and mirror Donnie will fade away after losing bigger in November
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 07:45 AM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

There are two sad actualities of the merger>
1. The trading symbol DJT will forever be seen on the Dow, and is likely going to be a reminder of a legacy of the guy. Whether it's a sinker or a floater, it's a piece of shit, and hopefully not too many people lose their proverbial ass - as has been the case with the MAJORITY of Trumpian enterprises.

2. It's just going to feed the narcissism of the namesake, and will be a YUGE concern for all american's if he does get re-elected to office. Imagine having your family fortune tied to a publicly traded company and you're allegiance and alliance to doing what's right for the country is at odd's perhaps with the company you get your money from??

That's not going to end well, and I can foresee some big filings of complaints and lawsuits post Jan 2025 if that is the case. And I mean big wheels coming off the bus type of shit happening.
Old 03-27-2024, 07:54 AM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trumps letting Joey Bribes run it. A real criminal. But he’ll fire him soon. Trump didn’t take a salary the first time. He certainly won’t need it this time!!!!

BAHAHAHA
On Dec. 15, 2022, the Joint Committee on Taxation also released a report detailing Trump's tax returns.

Trump reported nearly $2 million in charitable donations in 2017 and a little over $500,000 in charitable donations in both 2018 and 2019, according to his tax returns and the report.

He didn't report any charitable contributions in 2020.

Kinda like he was bitter and angry for not being re-elected?

Now, - I'm not gonna bash the guy for making ANY contributions he made prior, ie; earlier in the presidency- so that's a great thing- but to say he donated his entire salary is not factually proven or true.

We all know he can say whatever he wants, but the proof is in the puddin- so to speak. Unless we saw his actual returns, he can say he did all kinds of things, and we do know he has a proven track record of saying things that are not true, or representative of the actual values etc.

“Since money is fungible, it is unknowable whether he donated his salary, or whether he donated any more than he otherwise would have had he not got the salary, etc,” Hoopes said. “I would not support the claim that we could know that from his tax returns.”

Daniel Shaviro, a tax policy expert at New York University, agreed the returns don't indicate where the contributions went. Shaviro also told USA TODAY the returns don't confirm he made those contributions.

"He claimed sufficiently large charitable deductions in 2017-2019 ... but whether those deductions were actually made is not verified by the returns themselves," Shaviro said.

source:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n/11132712002/
Old 03-27-2024, 10:00 PM   #13
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Blimey! ... How far off-topic are ya gonna wander??

... Trump is one o' the World's Richest People.

Reckon though, some people just jealous of Trump's SUCCESS!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 11:40 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Blimey! ... How far off-topic are ya gonna wander??

... Trump is one o' the World's Richest People.

Reckon though, some people just jealous of Trump's SUCCESS!

#### Salty
yeah Salty - the leftists will do anything not to acknowledge that fact nor to acknowledge their previous false statements about Trump never being a billionaire
Old 03-28-2024, 05:50 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Just last week, the Dems/MSM were saying Trump was going to be bankrupt, and were celebrating the Biden regime’s fascistic weaponization of the legal system.

Now Trump is richer than their Deep State financier, George Soros…

They thought they had Trump for real this time ��

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women