Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 10:53 PM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya210 View Post
Who hurt you precious? so bitter. Yet fully active.
Why be on the boards when you are clearly not fond of providers? My past is my past..... I was a very different person..." settling" on hobbyists like you who have clearly made no impact on my life... yet you are still stuck in the past.
Hunni, I know you've read my reviews. Everything is 100% factual..YET you keep bringing up irrelevant stories from years ago. But if it helps you feel better love... id love to be the villain if it helps You sleep at night ��
Hurt? This is a John-n-Hooker site. That has nothing to do with this place. You sure do read alot into a persons response.

Could you please quote where I said I don't like the female part of this site?

Yes, your past is your past. It is documented here. And you do like to keep telling everyone that you are a different person. But i'll bring that up in a second.

Just because I make a general statement about karma, i'll let you think what you will about where my mind resides in time. As you, I could care less.

You've had alot of reviews. I've written a few of them (not of all encounters.) And you are correct. I am just one of a few that you "settled" with. I was like the rest of the others in that ilk: just an end to a means.

Now, maybe you could tell us what that means was. You go ad nauseam in saying you are a different person. Could you please tell us why you keep bringing that up? Is there something that weighs upon you to keep doing that? They say confession is good for the soul. Got alot of confessors here. Maybe that 100% factual statement is your reference to it: The good and the bad.

Now, I only brought up the reason why I said what I did on this thread. Others keep in mind their own events also.
Forgive me for not having a more timely response because my business is rocking, like I assume yours is. And i'll politely decline your roleplay offer of being the villain. But I thank you for the courtesy in asking. I'm sure someone else would take advantage of your limited time here to do that fantasy.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 10:28 AM   #32
Mya210
Dutchess of D

User ID: 498460
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh precious ��
You're a sad sad man. I hope one day you find happiness and let this disgustingly vile and bitter attitude melt away and maybe you'll be able to find a provider/woman/man that will finally love you like you've always dreamed. I'm hoping that whoever you find fills that void that you fill
With all your bullshit.
Also, congrats on the booming business!!
Mya210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:10 AM   #33
Mr.Poundalot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I enjoy the reviews more then the read. I try to read most of the time. However with an ass like yours it's hard to stay focused
Mr.Poundalot is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:15 AM   #34
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmFDyZ3ytg8
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:18 AM   #35
guy fawkes
Premium Access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iawpJn5Xdo
Old 08-31-2019, 11:32 AM   #36
guy fawkes
Premium Access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1M17ap6quw
Old 08-31-2019, 11:35 AM   #37
inmyhouse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=Precious_b;

Now, maybe you could tell us what that means was. You go ad nauseam in saying you are a different person. Could you please tell us why you keep bringing that up? Is there something that weighs upon you to keep doing that? They say confession is good for the soul. Got alot of confessors here. Maybe that 100% factual statement is your reference to it: The good and the bad.

Now, I only brought up the reason why I said what I did on this thread. Others keep in mind their own events also.
Forgive me for not having a more timely response because my business is rocking, like I assume yours is. And i'll politely decline your roleplay offer of being the villain. But I thank you for the courtesy in asking. I'm sure someone else would take advantage of your limited time here to do that fantasy.[/QUOTE]

I couldnt do it. I very very rarely respond in this manner but you set it up so perfectly. I gotta knock it down. Wouldnt be right to pass someting like this.

You have been around for quite some time precious and im sure if you saw her back then it was impossible to ignore the fact that she was very highly self medicated at that time. Something many, not all, but many providers do in order to be able to provide hobbyists with all the experiences that we rant and rave about on this forum. Assflash newshole, if not for the transaction portion of these encounters there is a very very big chance that most of these ladies wouldnt even consider giving some of the people they see the time of day, much less provide them with sone of the experiences that they do. To be honest im sure the self medicating in order to be able to do their job its a must. That being said, im sure what she is refering to is that fact that she is no longer the same person who had be beyond get wasted in order to provide some of these services.

Not that my opinion matters in any way shape or form but i find your need to pick at the subject repulsive, classless and indicitive of underlying issues you may have. Maybe it helps you feel better. Maybe its the only way your dick works. Niether here nor their but just what ive gathered.

You have mentioned your "booning" business,(I think you meant booming or maybe bombing) countless times on this feed. Why do you feel it necessary to keep bringing this up? Are you overcompensating for something? Are you really just trying to convince yourself business is great? Something you want to confess? Why continue to mention it when I highly doubt anyone gives a flying fuck as to why you took so long to respond.

Dont worry no need to respond to that. I was just showing you how ridiculous it sounds to say. Aaaannnyywayyy its an open forum, post whatever the hell you want. Especially if it make you feel better about the shit person on the otherside of the key board.
Oh and yes I read the whole ad!
inmyhouse is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 05:36 PM   #38
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Let's keep the discussion focused on this thread's topic, please.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:13 PM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh precious ��
You're a sad sad man. I hope one day you find happiness and let this disgustingly vile and bitter attitude melt away and maybe you'll be able to find a provider/woman/man that will finally love you like you've always dreamed. I'm hoping that whoever you find fills that void that you fill
With all your bullshit.
Also, congrats on the booming business!!
Sad and bitter because I made a post about karma?!
No attitude to it. I just posted the first thing that came to my mind. And your frequent off-topic replies to it do nothing to keep things on track. But I *guess* that is allowed of the OP of a thread. I don't know.
Otherwise, you find that link where I said I don't like the women here? That would really back up your attitude statement. And to be frank, I really haven't a list of requirements for a dream SO. As old as I am, that could be viewed as a shame.
But I posted no bullshit. What I posted is documented. Those that look on this site can find it.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:13 PM   #40
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmyhouse View Post
I couldnt do it. I very very rarely respond in this manner but you set it up so perfectly. I gotta knock it down. Wouldnt be right to pass someting like this.

You have been around for quite some time precious and im sure if you saw her back then it was impossible to ignore the fact that she was very highly self medicated at that time. Something many, not all, but many providers do in order to be able to provide hobbyists with all the experiences that we rant and rave about on this forum. Assflash newshole, if not for the transaction portion of these encounters there is a very very big chance that most of these ladies wouldnt even consider giving some of the people they see the time of day, much less provide them with sone of the experiences that they do. To be honest im sure the self medicating in order to be able to do their job its a must. That being said, im sure what she is refering to is that fact that she is no longer the same person who had be beyond get wasted in order to provide some of these services.

Not that my opinion matters in any way shape or form but i find your need to pick at the subject repulsive, classless and indicitive of underlying issues you may have. Maybe it helps you feel better. Maybe its the only way your dick works. Niether here nor their but just what ive gathered.

You have mentioned your "booning" business,(I think you meant booming or maybe bombing) countless times on this feed. Why do you feel it necessary to keep bringing this up? Are you overcompensating for something? Are you really just trying to convince yourself business is great? Something you want to confess? Why continue to mention it when I highly doubt anyone gives a flying fuck as to why you took so long to respond.

Dont worry no need to respond to that. I was just showing you how ridiculous it sounds to say. Aaaannnyywayyy its an open forum, post whatever the hell you want. Especially if it make you feel better about the shit person on the otherside of the key board.
Oh and yes I read the whole ad!
IMH, if I set it up so beautifully, the person it was directed at could have responded. They chose not to. And you sure aren't knocking anything down. If anything, you are speculating on medical conditions. That is a GL violation. Hopefully you didn't get racked on the knuckles with the Mod ruler. I don't know if you are trying to take the Capt'n Save-a-Ho moniker from me but have at it. Anybody with two neurons to rub together knows that the great majority of women would rather find some other way to get $$$ than come here. Those that do choose this path, I pass no judgement on them. I just try to make an effort to make sure they are of age and are not strong armed by another to do it. Other than that, we are suppose to be adults here.

Now, you are going to have to tell me what subject that you think I am picking at. I have only replied in kind to what the original topic of this thread is about and responded to post that include me. (Reason why i'm posting this reply.) Until than, speculate what you will about my feelings/junk/here or there. It would be just that: speculation. That is, until you post a link that cements specifically what you are trying to state.

I've only mentioned my business twice of current. The OP subject is related to business so I didn't think it far out of scope. And she brought it up in her first reply to me that I couldn't understand exactly what she was trying to get across. But I stated correctly about the state of work: boon. The company has not expanded. And I don't think the OP has added employees to her business here. Hence, no "boom." I have mentioned that I am in HVAC and this time of year, I have had a "boon" of activity due to the weather. So much so, i've been turning jobs down. Even a contract at one or our federal installations. That is a "boon" to be in such a position. I highly advise a subscription to the OED, it is the definitive source to the English language. I can barely hobble by on American so it helps. And here is more help for you:

https://ibb.co/1fpLC0X
https://ibb.co/YTGz5xZ

LOL! Your last paragraphs(s) so remind me of our cheeto skinned Fearless Leader of our country ("...I don't have to say XXX BUT XXX has...") Yeah. I don't have to respond. And I ain't worried either. But don't worry if you came off as ridiculous mistaking what boon is. And just because it is an open forum post, we should keep things on topic by NOT posting whatever we want. I try to stay on point. But when people direct comments at me, be they on topic or not, I will respond to them. Nothing to do with ego stroking.

If you would like to digress further, I encourage you to start your own thread.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:17 PM   #41
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

In the vein of GF postings here and my original post on this thread:

Old 09-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #42
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Ok ladies and gents....lets keep it clean and respectful or points are going to be given.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #43
Mya210
Dutchess of D

User ID: 498460
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Precious...
You inserted yourself in this thread to talk shit and bring up the past... coming directly for me for literally no reason. And yet... still haven't answered my original question ��
So do you or do you not read the whole thing? ����
Mya210 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #44
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Precious...
You inserted yourself in this thread to talk shit and bring up the past... coming directly for me for literally no reason. And yet... still haven't answered my original question ��
So do you or do you not read the whole thing? ����
I inserted myself at your open invitation.
And the "direction" was a valid *opinion* which I expanded upon.

And I have answered your question about half a dozen times.
As to "reading the whole thing," is that in reference to your original post here? If so, yes. I read the whole thing.

Do you take the time and read and digest my original reply? *I* think not. It was a valid opinion as to why the issue you posted about occurs. And I posted after saying that it occurs on both sides of the fence, for both Hobbyist and Providers. And for a person who states:

Quote:
... your opinion is not valid/needed.
You sure are acting thin skinned and reacting totally out of proportion to what you say.

And since the "shit" I said is the truth, own it. It's your "shit." My only replies to you started with an opinion and were backed with facts from just my experience which related to the problems with Hobbyist and Providers not following rules. If you want a specific reply to scheduling, don't be pissed off with my next statement, which is true. My first visit with you I had to go through some timing hoops. But I don't blame that on you. You were working with another person at the time and I know there is an N-node communication/scheduling situation. Also, I read that setting up a meeting with you was difficult. Is that the type of karma you want me to refer to?

Thanks for keeping your last post on topic....more or less. And since you haven't offered any proof to prove that my statements are a lie, where is the "shit" in that? If anything, you have verved, misdirected, whined and lied. Case in point of the latter:

Quote:
... I haven't spoken to you in years. In person or other wise...
The Mods will back me up on this one, albeit not publically. You remember that email you sent me out of the blue after joining here? I RTM'ed it. As I asked you to RTM the one I sent in response (since I didn't know how to do it with a Sent PM.) *YOU* were the first to start shit. And if you notice all the PM you sent after that one were left unopen. I said all I had to in that one reply. I kept that off public view.

So, don't lie in saying my opinion is of no value. If true, you'd have left it alone. And if you want to guarantee that I won't respond to queries you post, put them in a section for Providers only. You know, the place where I surely must have a ton of threads from Providers warning other about how bad I am....IF you are telling the truth.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:42 PM   #45
YeahyeahSA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Honestly I just look at the pics... but what do I know. I am 1/2 man 1/2 pig... mostly pig. Hi
YeahyeahSA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women