Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tampa/Orlando > Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando
Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
bb2040
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default Who is ultimately to blame? The idiot or the thief?

The Situation:

I am in Orlando on business from Dallas for 2 evenings. I took a look at this site and P411. I found a potential playmate in Angelina Caprise from P411. I contacted her through the website my first night in Orlando. We considered our financial situations and agreed upon a donation for her time the following evening where she would meet me at my hotel after one of her "business appointments in the general vicinity. The time she estimated was between 8:00pm - 9:00pm "leaning closer to 9:00pm". She called the day of our scheduled appointment 5:45pm and we decided on 9:00pm which was perfect since I would be finishing up a dinner meeting with a legitimate business associate. We spoke again at 8:10pm where directions were provided and she said I will be there at 9:00pm. I told her sounds great, feel free to drive slow in case my dinner is running a little late. She laughs.

The Problem:

15 minutes later (8:25pm) - I receive two phone calls and 2 text messages saying "I am here and am about to leave. I excuse myself to the bathroom and call her. I ask how/why she is there so early and she said she was closer than she originally thought. Fortunately the restaurant I was at was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel so I sneak out of the restaurant and meet her outside the hotel. She is gorgeous (just like her pictures). I ask her to wait until our scheduled appointment time (9:00pm).

The Mistake:

As an act of good faith...and poor judgement I give her half of the agreed upon donation as an act of good faith. She said she would wait until 9:00pm.

Trying to Solve the Problem:

I rush back to the restaurant where I speed the dinner along at a lightening pace. At 8:59pm I send her a text letting her know I am in route to the hotel. She responds by saying she left 15 minutes ago. I call her and we talk on the phone where I ask her to come back since she is still "in the area" and remind her our agreed upon time was 9:00pm. She provides excuses like ("I am tired...you have to give me an incentive "i.e. more $") After 10 minutes of pointless conversation she makes her intention clear that she is not coming back.

You be the judge:

So who is really in the wrong here. The idiot - Me for making a "good faith gesture" which was obviously misplaced? Or the girl that took the money and ran?

My thoughts:

Of course, I realize my stupid contribution to the situation but ultimately feel like the victim here. Maybe I got swept up in the Disney World Hype...is there not an honest working girl in the Orlando area? If so it apparently was not this one.

Take care all and stay safe. Please feel free to PM or respond to this post with your comments. Obviously I will now be available the rest of the evening...ha
bb2040 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Raw Deal

That sounds like a raw deal any way you slice it.

As to who is at fault, probably 70% her and about 30% you.

You cannot give your trust freely without paying a price!

Trust must be earned.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
bb2040
Lifetime Premium Access

Lesson learned...just an expensive one that ends in frustration.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
bb2040
Lifetime Premium Access

Update - after reporting the issue to Gina at P411. Angelina contact me this morning to rectify the problem. The money in question was returned via paypal so everything is good to go.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
ed_mustafa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Gina at P411 was able to help? I'm impressed.
ed_mustafa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women