Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2019, 08:45 PM   #1
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21
Default Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting

Over/under on a sting coinciding with BH this weekend?

Anyone want to offer up any potential prop bets?

Can there be a spread with stings? What would it be?

Just a fun way to remind everyone that Uncle Leo might be that woman you're meeting off sipsap this weekend.

Otherwise enjoy the party if you know any of the fun BH Shareholders that drink all night and have the money to make it rain at any of the local strip clubs.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:16 AM   #2
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Well, the hotels are mostly booked at what few rooms are there are pretty high
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:50 AM   #3
Gizmo4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I forgot about it until a provider reminded me. It’s always a risky weekend folks!! Be safe
Gizmo4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 02:51 PM   #4
Nikonsnapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Dont they usually have the sting a week or so before?
Nikonsnapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #5
Schoolofrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There's been an increase of "entice a minor with an electronic device" arrests recently.
So it sounds like Chris Hansen is back and all of the real sickos are being caught.

And if you are one of the sickos that have gotten arrested for this; please state your first and last name below for validation.
Schoolofrock is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:38 PM   #6
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Despite the local (and national) feminists best efforts, the backlash against government funded human trafficking/sex trafficking operations finding little evidence of any actual rampant trafficking (which works towards invalidating the feminists statistics that they refuse to release to anyone for independent or peer review) has become noticeable to the average American. As more and more gets exposed about the War on Drugs, Americans have become more skeptical of government telling them about what is a scourge in this country. The government has found itself unprepared for the social media that the government never had to deal with when selling the War on Drugs. Don't believe for a second that the government has given up on trying to sell the "War on Sex" to the average American. The average American has figured out that Lifetime movies are 99% pure fiction. I could go on, but I will digress as I found some interesting articles for those that are interested in reading them that I will post later.

It's easier to sell people on "To Catch a Predator" style stings because those stings at least show a demand for the child sex trafficking for which FBI statistics don't jibe with the feminists "statistics" (that they refuse to even release the methodology for to independent or peer review) at all. Law enforcement is just going back to the 2000s playbook to pad their statistics on demand with imaginary underage girls, all to satisfy their billionaire feminist overlords (cough Cindy McCain cough) who want to "end demand".

Child sex crimes are indefensible and people love to hear about real perverts getting busted even if it's a (usually) female officer on the other end playing (usually) an underage girl.

Average people are getting tired of seeing government agencies spending their taxpayer dollars to bust otherwise consenting adults, plain and simple.

Now will there be a sting during CWS, I guarantee it. Gotta show the tourists that we don't allow that stuff so other big family friendly events will consider Omaha for their next big event.

It's all about the Benjamins when it comes down to it.

But yes, if you are a true pervert, please leave this site. True perverts are not welcome here.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:08 PM   #7
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I’d be surprised just because all of the focus and attention would be devoted to the meeting itself and not the johns who got busted in a sting. Omaha media is of course very deferential to Warren and would dare not sully him or the meeting by implying there’s an increase in demand for prostitution just because of all the millionaires and billionaires who fly in to attend. For that reason alone, the police are more focused on protecting the event, which probably has a net worth of $200-300 billion in the CHI Health Center alone. Having attended many of these meetings, there is a very strong police presence there.

I would agree that the CWS would be the event that they would be more likely to set up more stings at. I’m not a cop though, even though I’m sure several of Omaha’s finest actively reads the forums.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:22 PM   #8
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Several years back they did a sting during BH and busted 20-30 some people.

So, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Having partied with many BH shareholders in recent years I'm aware of why a lot of them book away from the downtown area (hint: heavy presence of LE) and utilize the many shuttles offered by nearby hotels to attend the various events held at the CHI Health Center facilities.

CWS is about as guaranteed as it gets.

And yes, I would guarantee that a lot of Uncle Leo's are on here.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:54 PM   #9
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I stand corrected. I assumed that they would avoid stings at that time.

It’s funny because I usually go to their Friday night receptions and Saturday night picnics and saw instances of what are obviously working girls. I never indulged but the security there must know what is going on and looks the other way. I’m sure the police know too. Like I said, I bet there is $200+ billion in terms of collective net worth, ladies are definitely going to try to take advantage.

CWS just seems ripe for the taking. Lots of poorly informed guys drunk and looking for a good time.

Stay safe, everyone!!
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:05 PM   #10
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

If LE can't prove a lady is working they don't want to create a scene and scare people away.

Same theory on hotels, unless the owner is a feminist or Bible beater of course, until they're sure of what is going on they will look the other way. If the lady is causing problems they will typically give an ultimatum before calling police. Police in the parking lot leads to cancelled bookings and potential customers assuming the hotel is sketchy.

CWS is guaranteed for at least one sting and a result of all stings in the area is guaranteed to be double digits. Uncle Leo is going after the exact kind of low hanging fruit you mentioned above.

I personally hibernate during that time unless a well vetted traveling lady happens to have a tour scheduled at that time that doesn't get cancelled due to lack of pre-bookings.

Most of the local ladies hibernate as well unless a well vetted regular client is available.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:52 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They need to leave us consenting adults alone and go after the REAL problems ....right??
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 06:55 PM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If you adventure this weekend I gaurentee your stock will go down but you won't need a place to stay
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:00 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Note that almost all well run hotels will not let leo set up a sting. There's simply way to much potential civil liability if something goes wrong and staff or other guests are impacted. Think lawsuits for millions if a weapon fires and small object goes through a wall.

frank is correct above that hotels will simply ask indiscrete folks to checkout.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:52 AM   #14
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

UC is on point as usual.

As a side note to UC, I worked in hotel management (when I was much younger) before finding another more financially beneficial career. So, I knew about a discrete gentleman and his discrete lady friend's monthly bookings. However, as they did not cause any issues we all looked the other way. However, hobby or not all indiscrete folks were dealt with swiftly on every shift without leo involvement whenever possible.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #15
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Note that almost all well run hotels will not let leo set up a sting. There's simply way to much potential civil liability if something goes wrong and staff or other guests are impacted. Think lawsuits for millions if a weapon fires and small object goes through a wall.

frank is correct above that hotels will simply ask indiscrete folks to checkout.
This is true. My son is in management for a major upscale hotel chain. While the chain adopted human trafficking training they never conduct sting op’s. Bad publicity and as you pointed out, too much risk.
north65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women