Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
Marshall
BANNED

Default Conservatism 101 for Those Not Paying Attention

Conservatism 101 for Those Not Paying Attention

By Lloyd Marcus

You and I are politically well-informed. But there are many Americans like my family who do not follow politics as closely as we do. Their political views are shaped by liberal media hit-pieces, spin, and sound bites.
About 99.9 % of my family are Democrats because Marcus family tradition taught us that the democrats are "for the little guy." Republicans are "rich white racists." Liberal media and the Democratic Party jointly support and promote this silly, simple lie, which still wins the Democrats 95% of the black vote.
Despite me, the eldest of his five children, being a black conservative Tea-Party Republican, my 84-year-old dad's negative view of Republicans remains steadfast. Dad tolerates my baffling political views because he loves me.
However, I would not be surprised if my family scheduled an intervention. A black van pulls up, a hood is thrown over my head, and I'm carted off to an undisclosed location. I am denied food, water, and bathroom privileges, and I am subjected to video of Obama speeches 24/7 until I break.
It occurred to me that my family, like many Americans, is probably clueless regarding the truth of what it means to be a liberal or a conservative. Ironically, the majority of my family live extremely responsible "conservative" lives. They go to work every day, serve their communities, attend church, and raise their kids. And yet, the liberal media has led them to believe that the term "conservative" equals evil white racist.
So I would like to offer my family and others a little "Conservatism 101." Let us begin with a parable.
Tale of Two Dads -- School Is Difficult and Little Johnny Wishes to Stay Home.
Little Johnny says, "Dad, I don't want to go to school. The kids are mean and the work is too hard!"
Liberal Dad replies, "I know just how you feel, son. School was no picnic for me, either. Stay home today."
Conservative Dad replies, "Boy, you had better get your butt out of that bed and get ready for school. I'll talk to the principal and your teachers to work out any problems. An education is vital to your future success and happiness. I'm forcing you to go to school because I love you!"
I am not suggesting thate Liberal Dad does not love his child. But Liberal Dad's attempt to be his child's friend rather than a responsible parent is a spineless choice all about making himself feel good.
Patently liberal. Most liberal thinking and choices are about making liberals themselves feel good, as opposed to truly helping the people they claim to feel great compassion toward.
Conservative Dad's reply was that of not a friend, but a responsible, loving parent.
Liberalism is a religion. Despite failing whenever implemented, disciples of liberalism faithfully believe that if they can spend a little more of "other people's money," they can bring forth their godless utopia where man is the ultimate authority. Atheists tend to embrace liberalism.
Conservatism equals true, real compassion, rooted in common sense and honoring the human spirit. Conservatism celebrates achievement and a desire to be all one can be.
Liberalism is harmful and idiotic, while shrouded in so-called compassion. For example, teachers at an LA school wanted Ebonics to be acceptable speech for black students. They argued that speaking Ebonics was cultural and that learning English was too difficult. Black kids are not too stupid to learn to speak English correctly. Also, an inability to speak English is economically stifling.
And yet, whenever compassionate conservatives suggest that learning English be required, they are branded racist by liberals.
You would think that a "liberal" is someone easygoing, embracing a live-and-let-live attitude. In reality, liberals tend to be huge control freaks -- arrogantly thinking themselves compassionately and intellectually superior to us common folks. This makes them best-qualified to dictate how we should live our lives. Liberalism birthed political correctness, which seeks to control what we are permitted to think, say, and do.
Unquestionably, America was founded on Godly principles. Liberals want all reference to God banned from government and the public square, while demanding that we display great tolerance for every other religion. Am I saying that liberals tend to be anti-Christian? Yes!
Liberals are notorious for setting rules for the rest of us while exempting themselves. They want the government to demand that we drive little more than lawnmowers covered with an auto body to "save the planet." Meanwhile, they travel in limos and private jets.
In a nutshell, liberals believe they know best. They use government to constantly invade our lives with new restrictions and controls. Government control hidden in Obamacare is the epitome of liberalism.
I hope I have educated my family and others a little to the virtues of conservatism and why it is best for all people.
Lloyd Marcus, proud unhyphenated American, is the chairman of The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama and the spokesperson for the Tea Party Express. Please help Lloyd spread his message by joining his Liberty Network. Lloyd is singer/songwriter of the American Tea Party Anthem and author of Confessions of a Black Conservative, foreword by Michelle Malkin. LloydMarcus.com
Marshall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women