Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The US IS doomed to second-class status because we are willing to spend ourselves into oblivion and take away rights for the sake of "security." That is a natural pattern. We are following it. There will be an enormous economic collapse very soon. After that, there will be more restrictions on what little liberty we have left. China and the banks own the US. It is not a good situation. There are ways out of this mess, but it would require the ruling class to give up being the ruling class. Ain't going to happen. America is not what she used to be, nor what she could be. It's very sad.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:10 AM   #47
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
marshall posted a link steeped in lies.
HA! YOU'VE BEEN SWALLOWING FUNKY SPUNK AGAIN!

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE POST!!!! YOU'RE ONE OF THE LIBERAL FILTH....YOU DON'T READ....YOU DON'T STUDY.....YOU ONLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU FEEL.....

IF THERE ARE LIES IN THE POST PROVE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

TO OBAMUNISTS, FACTS ARE LIKE CROSSES TO VAMPIRES.........
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:30 AM   #48
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Of course not. The mere fact that these people regularly read the bullshit that they post is proof of that. These posts don't come from research used to counter other opinions. They come from the websites of choice used by the posters. On top of that, they seldom do any research to confirm what they have posted.
The claim that the "Lamestream media" ignores many of these theories or stories because of some mysterious conspiracy is my favorite douche bag discharge. When you google a claim and get no results from a reputable news source, that should set off warning bells. Because what ever they are, news organizations are all trying to be the first with a story. If CNN had the chance to catch CBS in a lie, they would crucify them. They would not bury the story.

No, this is for my own personal edification and watching the supposed vendors of shit sandwiches eat hundreds of their own wares for each one they actually dispense.

HA! Cockmunchmasterman, YOU DISGUSTING FAT-BODY.........YOU'VE BEEN HIDING FROM ME, ONLY POPPING OUT NOW AND THEN SO I GOTTA PLAY "WHACK A MOLE", OR MORE APPROPRIATELY "WHACK A TROLL"!!!!......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I SEE YOU CHANGED CHANGED YOUR AVATAR TO A "SKINNY" PLANE FROM THAT PICTURE OF BIG FAT-ASS YOU SITTING IN YOUR HILL-BILLY MOBILE WITH A BROKE-BACK MOUNTAIN COWBOY HAT ON.......DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS BEFORE BY CALLING YOU A DISGUSTING FAT-BODY AND YOU HAD TO TAKE YOUR DISGUSTING PHOTO DOWN OFF YOUR AVATAR?! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

TOMORROW'S THANKSGIVING AND YOU MUST BE LOOKING FORWARD TO STUFFING YOUR FAT-FUCK-FACE......IT'S PROBABLY A DISGUSTING SIGHT TO BEHOLD WITH ALL THE FOOD FLYING AND YOUR FAG SON SITTING NEXT TO YOU........IF THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF EVER GAVE ME THE MISSION TO CULL THE AMERICAN HERD OF UNDESIRABLES, YOU'D BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST........

BTW: TACOS AND ANCHILLES ARE NOT THANKSGIVING FOOD YOU UN-AMERICAN FAT FUCK!!!!!!!

BTW2: YOU HAVE TO DISCREDIT SOMETHING I SAY BEFORE YOU CAN CLAIM TO HAVE FED ME A SHIT SANDWICH......YOU HAVEN'T DISCREDITED A GOD DAMN THING I POSTED.........

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #49
nylimey
Registered Member

Ask Laffer, or the disciples, then what the "ideal" tax rate would be.

that logic says it needs to be zero.

anyone can make the case that 100% tax would remove incentive... but Laffer simply extrapolates that all up and down the 'curve' to zero.

so what percentage WORKS for the country in terms of operating expensies and still doesn't stifle incentive?

because where we are NOW is the lowest it's been since the 1920's and yet the loonies are STILL moaning "taxes are too high"

the proof of the pudding is that in the Clinton era the economy was booming.
So anyone looking fairly at it would have to admit those tax rates "worked"

Now, I COULD make the argument they worked even better in the Kennedy or Eisenhower years, when the top rate was near 90%
nylimey is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Which is why Kennedy felt it necessary to lower tax rates in order to increase revenue.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women