Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2014, 06:12 PM   #16
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by plyonwards View Post
"ratchet feet" I MUST get down to LR sometime, and no kidding, that comment alone + the awesome reviews= on the mandatory visit list.
I travel when needed honey. I'm only a PM and ref check away. IJS
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #17
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
??? About review specials. So if your offering a review special and A the client takes you up on the offer. Is it better to tell you afterwards that he didn't enjoy his time and that he just wasn't attracted to you and that its best he doesn't write a review or write the review anyway and give a bad review. Cause if he lies about the review and says everything was great and you were the best then he wouldn't be helping out other hobbyist.
If he wants the discount then he can either write the review good or bad (that's why I say HONEST REVIEW!) or he can give me the $25 he owes and NOT write the review. If he takes the discount and doesn't write the review then there's a chance I'll put his ass on blast for being a cheap lying bastard
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:35 PM   #18
dirtysanchez0069
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
I did a little editing on your post MB. Had to fix it.

Now I'm gonna step out of my place being the tatted up, shit stirring, frequent posting bitch that I am and say what's on my mind after reading MB's post..

#1. What she may or may not decide to charge for her incall is entirely up to her. If it's more expensive then her outcall rate, then that's her fucking choice. Who the fuck are you to get pissed off about it? She's mostly an outcall provider and can charge whatever the fuck she pleases for incall to make up the fucking difference with the money she has to spend getting a fucking room to suck your fucking dick in. Deal with it and stop bitching like a fucking kid. GROW THE FUCK UP. THIS IS THE HOBBY WORLD. IF YOU DON'T WANNA PAY THE PRICE, GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR FUCK YOUR WIFE AT HOME.

#2. If you had a session with her at a discounted rate and you don't write the review then your a FUCKING LITTLE BITCH in my book. How dare you see her, most likely hackle her about her already low prices then don't hold up your end of the bargain on top of starting shit.

#3. All of a suddon you can't fucking count out the money. Bitch please!! You need to GET IT TO-FUCKING-GETHER. Real Talk. How fucking old are you?? Matter of fact, come with proper donation ready or deal with the bitch you deserve to meet.

Want her to keep acting like a fucking little air head, then PAY THE FUCKING TICKET PRICE AND QUIT BITCHING AND STARTING SHIT!!

DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT ON THAT PART MB. Matter of fact boo, you're better then me cause I would have went the fuck off.

You're LUCKY she's a bitch with a soft side cause I would eat your ass alive.

You guys seem to think that this is all profit for us. Well let me give you a little fucking FYI. IT'S NOT. We have to rent a room, buy plenty of rubbers, eat out when we work away from home for days at a time, put gas in the car to get to where we are going, buy sexy outfits to wear, make sure that our hair and nails stay done cause nobody wants to see some nasty ass ratchet feet. All that shit adds up. And when you end up using 5-6 damn rubbers in one session that adds up even faster. Yes, we make good money doing this after all of the deductions, better then a 9-5 at Mcdonalds. But just because you think we are rolling in the fucking money doesn't mean it gives you the fucking right to try to hackle us about our rates or give less then we deserve.

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY..

LOVE YOU MB

This is why you are the shit. I've even heard of prominent members of this board who show up and have lost the ability to count. I've never once haggled with a provider. It's rude. Pay the rate or GTFO.
dirtysanchez0069 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:35 PM   #19
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I did a little editing on your post MB. Had to fix it.

Now I'm gonna step out of my place being the tatted up, shit stirring, frequent posting bitch that I am and say what's on my mind after reading MB's post..

#1. What she may or may not decide to charge for her incall is entirely up to her. If it's more expensive then her outcall rate, then that's her fucking choice. Who the fuck are you to get pissed off about it? She's mostly an outcall provider and can charge whatever the fuck she pleases for incall to make up the fucking difference with the money she has to spend getting a fucking room to suck your fucking dick in. Deal with it and stop bitching like a fucking kid. GROW THE FUCK UP. THIS IS THE HOBBY WORLD. IF YOU DON'T WANNA PAY THE PRICE, GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR FUCK YOUR WIFE AT HOME.

#2. If you had a session with her at a discounted rate and you don't write the review then your a FUCKING LITTLE BITCH in my book. How dare you see her, most likely hackle her about her already low prices then don't hold up your end of the bargain on top of starting shit.

#3. All of a suddon you can't fucking count out the money. Bitch please!! You need to GET IT TO-FUCKING-GETHER. Real Talk. How fucking old are you?? Matter of fact, come with proper donation ready or deal with the bitch you deserve to meet.

Want her to keep acting like a fucking little air head, then PAY THE FUCKING TICKET PRICE AND QUIT BITCHING AND STARTING SHIT!!

DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT ON THAT PART MB. Matter of fact boo, you're better then me cause I would have went the fuck off.

You're LUCKY she's a bitch with a soft side cause I would eat your ass alive.

You guys seem to think that this is all profit for us. Well let me give you a little fucking FYI. IT'S NOT. We have to rent a room, buy plenty of rubbers, eat out when we work away from home for days at a time, put gas in the car to get to where we are going, buy sexy outfits to wear, make sure that our hair and nails stay done cause nobody wants to see some nasty ass ratchet feet. All that shit adds up. And when you end up using 5-6 damn rubbers in one session that adds up even faster. Yes, we make good money doing this after all of the deductions, better then a 9-5 at Mcdonalds. But just because you think we are rolling in the fucking money doesn't mean it gives you the fucking right to try to hackle us about our rates or give less then we deserve.

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY..

LOVE YOU MB
Lol I love you TK! I try my best not to get bitchy with guys but they seem to WANT a bitch to bitch about in the men's room.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #20
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysanchez0069 View Post
This is why you are the shit. I've even heard of prominent members of this board who show up and have lost the ability to count. I've never once haggled with a provider. It's rude. Pay the rate or GTFO.
Thank you and I agree completely. It's rude to try to negotiate our rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Lol I love you TK! I try my best not to get bitchy with guys but they seem to WANT a bitch to bitch about in the men's room.
Love you to MB. I'll be that BITCH they can bitch about in the men's lounge. I personally don't give a flying fuck what they have to say about me.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:35 PM   #21
Thibodaux
BANNED

I'm thinking many of the Eccie Silent Majority are wondering why more cant just STFU and let the quality cream rise to the top. Then again, maybe that's what IS happening anyway
bayou boy
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #22
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thank you and I agree completely. It's rude to try to negotiate our rates.

Love you to MB. I'll be that BITCH they can bitch about in the men's lounge. I personally don't give a flying fuck what they have to say about me.
I wish I had your attitude lol I let too much get to me. Maybe I'm just having a bad year
Old 02-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #23
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I wish I had your attitude lol I let too much get to me. Maybe I'm just having a bad year
It's not that your having a bad year. It's that you don't speak your mind fully. You still sugar coat your feelings so no one gets pissed off or takes what you have to say the wrong way. Deal with enough bullshit and it's going to surface without the filter on it. I can't wait to see that happen. I lived a hard life. Nothing was given to me, and everything seemed to have been taken from me piece by piece. I've been fighting my whole life. Now is no different. I work for everything my girls and I have. I say what's on my mind and if people don't like it then Fuck'em. It is what it is. Your time will come MB. I promise
Old 02-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #24
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Strong women are incredibly sexy. Whiny cheap ass fucktards are like annoying teenagers that need to grow the fuck up. You're not dealing with your mamas. It's time to man up or don't play.
IJS
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:15 AM   #25
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Strong women are incredibly sexy. Whiny cheap ass fucktards are like annoying teenagers that need to grow the fuck up. You're not dealing with your mamas. It's time to man up or don't play.
IJS
was wondering when you were going to chime in RD.

+1
Old 02-09-2014, 09:27 AM   #26
jeffbridges
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I N D E P E N D E N T.......do you know what I mean

Good song, great motto, sexy sexy as fuck
jeffbridges is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #27
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I seen this I am very sorry anyone would say such awful mean things. Dallas men can be so nasty, more of them on eccie, and hide behind handles. We do have some good ones as well these ones rarely post or are not even apart of eccie. I find myself in different areas on the board because the crap that goes on in Texas forums.

I have traveled to Ar many times, met many great guys over there, and spoke & met a few awesome ladies. I enjoy reading TK's and Gingers post, They have the no BS attitudes I Love & Respect. They stand up for the ladies who do right, but cut no slack for those who try to harm the ladies or hobbiest.

Quote:
I tried to be nice and got taken advantage of. Most of the guys held up their end by providing a review within 24 hours and got even special treatment afterwards. Others...well they can lick my armpits.

Lol gotta love this state we live in. Don't get me wrong, Arkansas guys seem nicer than those in Dallas (I've never been called a monkey in Arkansas). They do seem to be a little more...timid. Maybe it's that southern hospitality. Not ALL AR men are the same though. I like the "Weeding out" game.

I just had to rant. I had one guy say he loves me and cursed me out all in the same text message. Yes, he's not fired. I never even seen him but he took it upon himself to act like an ass.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:26 AM   #28
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Sami;1054950471]I seen this I am very sorry anyone would say such awful mean things. Dallas men can be so nasty, more of them on eccie, and hide behind handles. We do have some good ones as well these ones rarely post or are not even apart of eccie. I find myself in different areas on the board because the crap that goes on in Texas forums.

I have traveled to Ar many times, met many great guys over there, and spoke & met a few awesome ladies. I enjoy reading TK's and Gingers post, They have the no BS attitudes I Love & Respect. They stand up for the ladies who do right, but cut no slack for those who try to harm the ladies or hobbiest.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sami.
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Ladies don't voice how they feel about certain things for fear that it will effect their business. I was one of those ladies once upon a time. But now I refuse to just sit back and watch as others are being taken advantage of. If we don't stand up for ourselves nobody else is going to. I will attack over a good hobbyist just as fast as I will attack over a good provider. There is no difference or favoritism for me on this board. To each their own.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:44 AM   #29
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's not that your having a bad year. It's that you don't speak your mind fully. You still sugar coat your feelings so no one gets pissed off or takes what you have to say the wrong way. Deal with enough bullshit and it's going to surface without the filter on it. I can't wait to see that happen. I lived a hard life. Nothing was given to me, and everything seemed to have been taken from me piece by piece. I've been fighting my whole life. Now is no different. I work for everything my girls and I have. I say what's on my mind and if people don't like it then Fuck'em. It is what it is. Your time will come MB. I promise
I spend so much time making others happy that I get burned out quick. Maybe I need to go full bitch mode on the idiots. If they don't like it then they can go to the men's room and bitch bitch bitch like the little bitches they are. They know exactly who you are.

And they continue to call me like they didn't say anything
Old 02-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #30
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I seen this I am very sorry anyone would say such awful mean things. Dallas men can be so nasty, more of them on eccie, and hide behind handles. We do have some good ones as well these ones rarely post or are not even apart of eccie. I find myself in different areas on the board because the crap that goes on in Texas forums.

I have traveled to Ar many times, met many great guys over there, and spoke & met a few awesome ladies. I enjoy reading TK's and Gingers post, They have the no BS attitudes I Love & Respect. They stand up for the ladies who do right, but cut no slack for those who try to harm the ladies or hobbiest.
I've been in the Texas forums a few times and now I have no reason to go back. But that's old news lol I love Dallas, just never get any work down there. The white men call me n***** and the black men call me a self-hating sell out cunt because I'm NBA.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women