Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Clearing The Air

Okay little birds cheep a lot but let me make it be known to a few people. I'm pretty low volume. I stay that way for various reasons. I don't have a constant incall and when I do, I don't accept anything lower than a 30 minute GFE at $175. Yes it's more than my normal outcall rate, yes that's backwards than other girls, but like I said I don't do incall much.

If I piss you off, hurt your feelings, or made you want to act like a child behind my back then FUCK YOU. No, I'm not saying who said what to who, but I know who started it and at least two of you owe me a review since I lowered my rates for you. (Review specials only work if you write a review after the date).

If I was a bitch to you during the date then I apologize (somewhat). I'm a bitch with a soft side not the other way around. I'm only a bitch of you act like a 16 year old virgin who can't count out $125 or to 30.

Maybe I'm burning some bridges with this, but I'm tired of playing the air headed little girl. Don't worry, after I post this I'll feel better and go back to posting about Greek and gangbangs with other women.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #2
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I never understood how someone could offer a review special and believe the men to really do it, next time make them pay the full amount and after they do the review, then give them the $25 back...lol
The (Arkansas) men on Eccie doesn't like me for some reason, maybe it is because I am a mature woman..IDK , I try to keep my rates lower than the young girls, but it doesn't help. Thank God I have fans that fly in to see me for over night stays~
And when I travel out of State I am more than booked solid.
But here in Arkansas.. The men are a bit backwards, IMO
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
bndm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Both of you lovely ladies have good points.
Especially if guys are not delivering what they promise.
Everybody needs to remember that this is a COMMUNITY.
If everybody is out for number one, things quickly become chaotic.

And, Mary Beth, your rates don't seem backwards to me. If I am putting up for the room, why should it cost more? I get it, that some ladies don't want to drive, but Little Rock and NWA aren't that big. At the end of the day, the ladies get to set their own rules, and the guys get to decide who they want to see. Respect should be expected both ways.

Try to ignore the petty drama. You ladies both seem more than lovely!

B
bndm is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #4
dirtysanchez0069
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
Yes I never understood how someone could offer a review special and believe the men to really do it, next time make them pay the full amount and after they do the review, then give them the $25 back...lol
The (Arkansas) men on Eccie doesn't like me for some reason, maybe it is because I am a mature woman..IDK , I try to keep my rates lower than the young girls, but it doesn't help. Thank God I have fans that fly in to see me for over night stays~
Let me get this straight. They don't like you, so we're backwards? I have a mature provider that I've seen for a long time. Saying what you said sounds like the guy who doesn't get hit on in a bar and concludes it's because they're lesbians. I can only speak for myself but it seems you have a niche with the shocking and fetish. I'm not into that. I don't want something shoved up my peehole and electricity put through it. Does it mean I'm backward? No, it means I don't like it.
dirtysanchez0069 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #5
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel your pain Marty Beth. I have given several review discounts and got no review. Maybe it was because they didn't enjoy their time with me I don't know. Miss Ivory thank you for the advice. Fortunately I had a visit with a very nice gentleman who was very honest in telling me I needed to do just what you said, give the discount the next visit. I have also done some rate adjustments.
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:47 AM   #6
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

I have two services, kink and full service. Gosh doesn't anyone read anymore?
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:18 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
I tried to be nice and got taken advantage of. Most of the guys held up their end by providing a review within 24 hours and got even special treatment afterwards. Others...well they can lick my armpits.

Lol gotta love this state we live in. Don't get me wrong, Arkansas guys seem nicer than those in Dallas (I've never been called a monkey in Arkansas). They do seem to be a little more...timid. Maybe it's that southern hospitality. Not ALL AR men are the same though. I like the "Weeding out" game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bndm View Post
Both of you lovely ladies have good points.
Especially if guys are not delivering what they promise.
Everybody needs to remember that this is a COMMUNITY.
If everybody is out for number one, things quickly become chaotic.

And, Mary Beth, your rates don't seem backwards to me. If I am putting up for the room, why should it cost more? I get it, that some ladies don't want to drive, but Little Rock and NWA aren't that big. At the end of the day, the ladies get to set their own rules, and the guys get to decide who they want to see. Respect should be expected both ways.

Try to ignore the petty drama. You ladies both seem more than lovely!

B
I just had to rant. I had one guy say he loves me and cursed me out all in the same text message. Yes, he's not fired. I never even seen him but he took it upon himself to act like an ass.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysanchez0069 View Post
Let me get this straight. They don't like you, so we're backwards? I have a mature provider that I've seen for a long time. Saying what you said sounds like the guy who doesn't get hit on in a bar and concludes it's because they're lesbians. I can only speak for myself but it seems you have a niche with the shocking and fetish. I'm not into that. I don't want something shoved up my peehole and electricity put through it. Does it mean I'm backward? No, it means I don't like it.
I think you have no idea what fetish is...
Old 02-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #9
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

??? About review specials. So if your offering a review special and A the client takes you up on the offer. Is it better to tell you afterwards that he didn't enjoy his time and that he just wasn't attracted to you and that its best he doesn't write a review or write the review anyway and give a bad review. Cause if he lies about the review and says everything was great and you were the best then he wouldn't be helping out other hobbyist.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #10
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Okay little birds cheep a lot but let me make it be known to a few people. I'm pretty low volume. I stay that way for various reasons. I don't have a constant incall and when I do, I don't accept anything lower than a 30 minute GFE at $175. Yes it's more than my normal outcall rate, yes that's backwards than other girls, but like I said I don't do incall much.

If I piss you off, hurt your feelings, or made you want to act like a child behind my back then FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED. No, I'm not saying who said what to who, but I know who started it and at least two of you owe me a review since I lowered my rates for you. (Review specials only work if you write a review after the date).

If I was a bitch to you during the date then I apologize (somewhat). I'm a bitch with a soft side not the other way around. I'm only a bitch of you act like a 16 year old virgin who can't count out $125 or to 30.

Maybe I'm burning some bridges with this, but I'm tired of playing the air headed little girl. Don't worry, after I post this I'll feel better and go back to posting about Greek and gangbangs with other women.
I did a little editing on your post MB. Had to fix it.

Now I'm gonna step out of my place being the tatted up, shit stirring, frequent posting bitch that I am and say what's on my mind after reading MB's post..

#1. What she may or may not decide to charge for her incall is entirely up to her. If it's more expensive then her outcall rate, then that's her fucking choice. Who the fuck are you to get pissed off about it? She's mostly an outcall provider and can charge whatever the fuck she pleases for incall to make up the fucking difference with the money she has to spend getting a fucking room to suck your fucking dick in. Deal with it and stop bitching like a fucking kid. GROW THE FUCK UP. THIS IS THE HOBBY WORLD. IF YOU DON'T WANNA PAY THE PRICE, GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR FUCK YOUR WIFE AT HOME.

#2. If you had a session with her at a discounted rate and you don't write the review then your a FUCKING LITTLE BITCH in my book. How dare you see her, most likely hackle her about her already low prices then don't hold up your end of the bargain on top of starting shit.

#3. All of a suddon you can't fucking count out the money. Bitch please!! You need to GET IT TO-FUCKING-GETHER. Real Talk. How fucking old are you?? Matter of fact, come with proper donation ready or deal with the bitch you deserve to meet.

Want her to keep acting like a fucking little air head, then PAY THE FUCKING TICKET PRICE AND QUIT BITCHING AND STARTING SHIT!!

DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT ON THAT PART MB. Matter of fact boo, you're better then me cause I would have went the fuck off.

You're LUCKY she's a bitch with a soft side cause I would eat your ass alive.

You guys seem to think that this is all profit for us. Well let me give you a little fucking FYI. IT'S NOT. We have to rent a room, buy plenty of rubbers, eat out when we work away from home for days at a time, put gas in the car to get to where we are going, buy sexy outfits to wear, make sure that our hair and nails stay done cause nobody wants to see some nasty ass ratchet feet. All that shit adds up. And when you end up using 5-6 damn rubbers in one session that adds up even faster. Yes, we make good money doing this after all of the deductions, better then a 9-5 at Mcdonalds. But just because you think we are rolling in the fucking money doesn't mean it gives you the fucking right to try to hackle us about our rates or give less then we deserve.

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY..

LOVE YOU MB
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #11
Guest042514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post

Now I'm gonna step out of my place being the tatted up, shit stirring, frequent posting bitch that I am and say what's on my mind after reading MB's post..

#1. What she may or may not decide to charge for her incall is entirely up to her. If it's more expensive then her outcall rate, then that's her fucking choice. Who the fuck are you to get pissed off about it? She's mostly an outcall provider and can charge whatever the fuck she pleases for incall to make up the fucking difference with the money she has to spend getting a fucking room to suck your fucking dick in. Deal with it and stop bitching like a fucking kid. GROW THE FUCK UP. THIS IS THE HOBBY WORLD. IF YOU DON'T WANNA PAY THE PRICE, GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OR FUCK YOUR WIFE AT HOME.

#2. If you had a session with her at a discounted rate and you don't write the review then your a FUCKING LITTLE BITCH in my book. How dare you see her, most likely hackle her about her already low prices then don't hold up your end of the bargain on top of starting shit.

#3. All of a suddon you can't fucking count out the money. Bitch please!! You need to GET IT TO-FUCKING-GETHER. Real Talk. How fucking old are you?? Matter of fact, come with proper donation ready or deal with the bitch you deserve to meet.

Want her to keep acting like a fucking little air head, then PAY THE FUCKING TICKET PRICE AND QUIT BITCHING AND STARTING SHIT!!

DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT ON THAT PART MB. Matter of fact boo, you're better then me cause I would have went the fuck off.

You guys seem to think that this is all profit for us. Well let me give you a little fucking FYI. IT'S NOT. We have to rent a room, buy plenty of rubbers, eat out when we work away from home for days at a time, put gas in the car to get to where we are going, buy sexy outfits to wear, make sure that our hair and nails stay done cause nobody wants to see some nasty ass ratchet feet. All that shit adds up. And when you end up using 5-6 damn rubbers in one session that adds up even faster. Yes, we make good money doing this after all of the deductions, better then a 9-5 at Mcdonalds. But just because you think we are rolling in the fucking money doesn't mean it gives you the fucking right to try to hackle us about our rates or give less then we deserve.

LOVE YOU MB
+1 with a standing o: clap:
Guest042514 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:51 PM   #12
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I'm glad I never pissed TK off that would be scary, might have to find a new zip code.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:57 PM   #13
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
I'm glad I never pissed TK off that would be scary, might have to find a new zip code.
Aw honey, Your such a sweetheart. No worries there at all.

But some of these guys/gals could piss a happy meal off.
I'm probably one of them. Just call it like I see it is all.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:58 PM   #14
plyonwards
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

"ratchet feet" I MUST get down to LR sometime, and no kidding, that comment alone + the awesome reviews= on the mandatory visit list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post

LOVE YOU MB
plyonwards is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #15
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
??? About review specials. So if your offering a review special and A the client takes you up on the offer. Is it better to tell you afterwards that he didn't enjoy his time and that he just wasn't attracted to you and that its best he doesn't write a review or write the review anyway and give a bad review. Cause if he lies about the review and says everything was great and you were the best then he wouldn't be helping out other hobbyist.
Seemed to have missed this in my rant. So here's my thought on this.

If a guy see's you and takes you up on the offer for the review special and decides after the fact that it wasn't what he expected and he's not going to write the review then he needs to pay full price for the session that took place instead of paying the review special price and not writing the review for whatever the reason may be. That or pay the review price and write the fucking review whether it be good or bad.

We're not asking you guys to lie in the review. If you didn't have a good time then there's nothing we can do after the fact to change that. But don't come get the review special price session if your not gonna hold up your end of the bargain.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women