Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #16
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Ok, a fact about me, though I'm not sure it's fun:

This here community is the only place where being intelligent has actually gotten me to or past first base with a woman.

Real life? Nope, never happened.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
I was well reviewed on every major board in the country including: aspd, big doggie, eraps...
Y'know, I think this is the first time I've ever seen anyone refer to the late, lamented (to me; to others it might be lamentable) ERAPS referred to as a "major" hobby board.

It always struck me as being a sad shadow of its deceased older sister (ASPD; IIRC the person who launched ERAPS was the younger sister of the deceased founder of the late and lamented (by everyone in the community) ASPD).

Kinda miss it still.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-03-2018, 03:12 PM   #18
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Ok, a fact about me, though I'm not sure it's fun:

This here community is the only place where being intelligent has actually gotten me to or past first base with a woman.

Real life? Nope, never happened.

Cheers,

bcg
swapping services?
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
swapping services?
Nope. I have received PMs from several ladies (none in this state, I think, though I might be forgetting someone; apologies if I have) praising my alleged intelligence and wit, and suggesting to me that when I'm in their area they really want to spend time BCD with me.

I've never had a woman in real life tell me that she wanted to get naked and bump uglies because she admired my mind (and if I posted a picture here you'd know that no woman in the history of womankind ever wanted to get naked BCD and bump uglies with me because she was smitten by my (lack of) masculine attractiveness).

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-03-2018, 05:35 PM   #20
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun Hobby fact about myself:

the late founder of ASPD(not sure if cool to mention her name), contacted me probably about a year into joining ASPD circa 2002. I had no clue a woman owned the board much less a thicker woman, dare I say a BBW. The stories told of how the guys loved her, how she created that place for them all was shared often. She was much more active when i first joined then in the later years for obvious reasons

But she contacted me with support perhaps even some wisdom and to also tell me she was "watching" haha (still not sure if that was good or bad). I never had doubts but when I first started there weren't many if any successful bbw providers. I messaged her a few yrs before her passing to say thanks..ASPD changed the way the hobby worked and really there hasn't been one since

As far as eraps being a "major" board, let me say it was the next/first viable option upon the closing of ASPD. I believe a hobbyist here created another page similar(he will remain nameless) but went by home2 or something like that..as well a crew in houston created a regional board "horndogs" or something like that. but eraps seemed to be "major" enough lmao and transferred many reviews from aspd if i remember

I got my "hobby rub" that day while she contacted me to tell me to try and make the mods job easier lol..her advice..always be yourself, never be fake, its to hard, to draining to much work. show up, join in the community try not to be so obvious with the shit stirring..and have fun.

Quote:
Y'know, I think this is the first time I've ever seen anyone refer to the late, lamented (to me; to others it might be lamentable) ERAPS referred to as a "major" hobby board.

It always struck me as being a sad shadow of its deceased older sister (ASPD; IIRC the person who launched ERAPS was the younger sister of the deceased founder of the late and lamented (by everyone in the community) ASPD).

Kinda miss it still.

Cheers,

bcg
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #21
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
As far as eraps being a "major" board, let me say it was the next/first viable option upon the closing of ASPD. I believe a hobbyist here created another page similar(he will remain nameless) but went by home2 or something like that...
Now I remember the home2 board; my recollection is that they tried to get it to be a mirror of the pre-closure ASPD site and then continuation of the content after ASPD went dark. After a few weeks though, the site started making some of my real-time antivirus/antimalware protection break out in a rash (to the point that those programs would block home2 and not let me visit). That's when I stopped following the place.

I think a number of sites competed to try to take over the place of ASPD in the weeks/months after it closed down. For better or for worse, I think ECCIE eventually won out, and for about a year afterwards most of the really active members here were ASPD carryovers.

Now, years after The Great Crash, not so much.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-03-2018, 06:55 PM   #22
Dave Smith
Gaining Momentum

Default Facts about me

1) I lost my virginity to a provider is 1998.
2) I see one provider per quarter.
3) I generally see some new each time.
4) Classic Monica and BP Erika are the only providers I have seen twice.
Dave Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #23
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now that u mention it i recall home2 doing that as well..

Aspd will always be my fave..good times..eccie is obviously a viable option and aa with anything time marches on

Quote:
Now I remember the home2 board; my recollection is that they tried to get it to be a mirror of the pre-closure ASPD site and then continuation of the content after ASPD went dark. After a few weeks though, the site started making some of my real-time antivirus/antimalware protection break out in a rash (to the point that those programs would block home2 and not let me visit). That's when I stopped following the place.

I think a number of sites competed to try to take over the place of ASPD in the weeks/months after it closed down. For better or for worse, I think ECCIE eventually won out, and for about a year afterwards most of the really active members here were ASPD carryovers.

Now, years after The Great Crash, not so much.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #24
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun hobby fact about myself:

I've never dated a mod and had access to mod stuff and led to said mod mishandling situations and such with providers enemies. Which led to arkansas mod removal oh so many years back

Id ask myself who in the world would a board mean so much to that they would give freebies just to wield a little power...
Old 02-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #25
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

sadly , i lost one of my testicles in an Irish riverdance gone sadly awry.
but, thankfully i still have the other 2
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:56 PM   #26
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:32 PM   #27
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are quite the kinkster arent u lol

Your #5 is spot on

And it has always interest me that you can usually tell how long a guy has been in the hobby by finding out his first experience...

Asian massage parlor usually means the guy has been in the hobby awhile..not always..but usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortblkguy View Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:41 PM   #28
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i dread having to take a crap during a visit
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:59 PM   #29
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
i dread having to take a crap during a visit
One of the hazards of the hobby
Old 02-04-2018, 06:46 PM   #30
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Quote:
You are quite the kinkster arent u lol

Your #5 is spot on

And it has always interest me that you can usually tell how long a guy has been in the hobby by finding out his first experience...

Asian massage parlor usually means the guy has been in the hobby awhile..not always..but usually
back in the day, AMPs were the safest option IMHO as street walkers were not an option for me and the few times I tried booking from the back of various weekly magazines in my area, it never worked out. The Internet has made the hobby much easier.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women