Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #31
Natdawg1234
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Poor communication with the provider. You are running a business. Be a pro.

Stinky pussy is terrible. See above. Run your business as a pro.
Natdawg1234 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:58 PM   #32
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Being fresh is very important. And also having a good attitude during a session i understand as people we all have bad days and i would rather a provider cancel a session then show up in a bad mood.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:08 PM   #33
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwaarguy View Post
Being fresh is very important. And also having a good attitude during a session i understand as people we all have bad days and i would rather a provider cancel a session then show up in a bad mood.
I only show up in a bad mood if the guy manages to piss me off before I arrive. Such as: giving me your address but the numbers on your house isn't visible from the street...or visible at all...or even exist. I had to call a few guys to ask which house is theirs. Some didn't answer until I was ready to leave.

If I can find your house in 30 seconds of arriving on your street my mood deteriorates.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:10 PM   #34
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Guy View Post
I dont think this thread is gonna turn out good ..js
Well if you keep repeating it over and over it probably won't lol
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:17 PM   #35
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default yeah BUT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
& I made a special because I was on tour, & I`m not on tour now. Sometimes providers when we travel we get stood up by men who say they are going to see us....THEN once we get there they all hide away...So SOMETIMES we have to do what we got to do which means running specials!....But I don`t like it when guys want to pay half my donation for a 30 minute session, when they are getting the same thing, I`m the only one getting the short end of the stick here.....So NOPE I don`t like guys who ask for 30 minute sessions, UNLESS you want to pay me my full hour for 30 minutes, then Of course I would do a 30 minute session, does that make sense now?!
I saw you a few years ago and let me start with this. You were fantastic. Quite possibly the best CBJ I have had. And the sex was super, especially when you came all over me in cowgirl. And in your honor I will state my next comment. BUTT.(and you have an exquisite one) If i seek a 30 minute appointment it is usually due to the lack of available menu options. I could spend a whole 30 minutes slowly collecting nectar from a beautiful flower. But if that option is not offered then I shouldn't have to pay for extra time when activities are limited. There have been many times I have paid for an hour and had to depart before the time was up(mostly due to my demanding schedule) but this has only occurred with regular GFE providers.
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:18 PM   #36
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It has helped take some off a to do list but they where never really to close for the call anyways
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:25 PM   #37
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
It has helped take some off a to do list but they where never really to close for the call anyways

HUH?
Old 06-29-2015, 08:26 PM   #38
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your right you don`t have to see someone that is limited GFE like myself, that is the beauty of the hobby, variety and options.

BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:33 PM   #39
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I think what lil nicky is saying is that this thread has helped remove a few providers from his bucket list.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:39 PM   #40
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Well, It might have saved some of us the trouble anyways, as well. Works for me
Old 06-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #41
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is supposed to be about our pet peeves in the HOBBY...NOT our pet peeves about BABY DALLASS. Can we please stay on topic? I have not cited anyone in particular out, so can yall do the same? Or the mods can close this thread....
Old 06-29-2015, 08:52 PM   #42
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Whoa, easy killer!
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:00 PM   #43
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

A few of the things I hate are fake or very old pictures, trying to upsell after donation and time is established, a BF or any other male person hanging around, not being completely clean and fresh, an incall (motel or home) that looks or smells like a neglected dog kennel, someone that provides the "nothing but a warm place to put it" experience.

Fortunately, I don't encounter too much of any of that with the providers on ECCIE. Among ECCIE providers I do occasionally still get a NCNS, and that's a total asshole move. It takes very minimal effort to send a text saying you're not going to make it; and if she never intended on seeing me, she should have just told me to piss off as soon as I contacted her. I will try and reschedule a lady that cancels appropriately and sparingly, but a NCNS is an automatic never call again for me without a very good reason.

Another small pet peeve is if a provider wears a little too much perfume. I don't like to leave smelling like her when I have to return to work or meet a client. A little goes a long way.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:04 PM   #44
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with the too much perfume/cologne the smells gets in my hair and then I`m walking around smelling Old Spice :/
Old 06-29-2015, 09:14 PM   #45
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
This thread is supposed to be about our pet peeves in the HOBBY...NOT our pet peeves about BABY DALLASS. Can we please stay on topic? I have not cited anyone in particular out, so can yall do the same? Or the mods can close this thread....
Please don't take my earlier post as an affront to you or your practices or menu. Like I said earlier you were a most pleasant experience. I was particularly drawing attention to the preference of 30 minute appointments as opposed to 1 hour appointments It gets on my nerves to see hobbyists berate a particular provider for their lack of GFE or limited menu. Each lady has the right to set their limits, activities, price,etc, Each and every hobbyist has the right to spend their money when and where they choose. If Walmart don't carry your favorite coffee or juice, then frikkin go to kmart or dollar general JUst don't get on the keyboard and bash someone who (you would love to see IF they did this or that) BUTT they don't.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women