Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Pet peeves In the Hobby...

Okay..So What are some of your major pet peeves in the hobby? Here are a few of mine....

- Guys who take their hand and hawk a big spit wad and try to rub it in my pussy! I don`t want your stinky beer breath saliva in my pussy! Why don't you try making the girl wet first? If it STILL doesn't work then that is why they make lube!!! I grabbed this guys hand so quick and fast I though I broke his wrist! Thats a major TURN OFF for me! If we need spit that bad, I rather use my OWN!

- Hagglers, or ones who ask for a 30 minute date....

- When a guy says he came...But he is STILL inside you...If you CUM then get the fuck out!! That makes me SO MAD! When I sit there and ask you " Did you go" And he is just still at it...And he says "Yea"....Why are you still going??? Your time is done. Wash up and go, and if you want more time then PAY for it...Don`t ask for extra time, if you don`t have extra money.....

Last RANT for this post.....

- If you take me out in public and your loud and annoying, I will leave. We are here to not be seen or heard, I do not want to go on a date with a drunk who is loud and annoying, but thinks he is funny and charming. I now see why some men have to "Pay' for company....You couldn't pay me enough to go out with someone who is rude and loud, oh and a DRUNK!

Okay Done for now....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:37 AM   #2
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys that set appointments text you up to the time of the appointment and then don't show

When I'm getting datty done and they stay constantly on my clit it drives me insane you make live to the pussy not torture it

When I ask for a reference and they either don't answer or have no recollection of the client but that client has 3 or 4 reviews done on you
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:46 AM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys that don't take the hint when they put their finger on my asshole and I move it away...and they put it right back there like it's a game. I will say something and it may not be nice

Guys that only play with my nipples and not the entire boob. This is AFTER I tell them my nipples are sensitive and touching them hurts more than pleasure.

Wash your ass, it's not that hard. If you meet at my incall you are free to take a shower. But don't get naked without washing your ass. If I can smell you I WILL talk about you for the full 30 minutes to a hour. Trust me, you won't like it and you'll run on there to your men's room and talk trash about me.

Guys that write fake reviews about how I'm a sexual goddess and blah blah blah to fill their fantasy...then get mad when we finally meet and I'm nothing like what they dreamed of. I'm sorry I'm not 5'10" with DDs and talk like a whore in heat. Next time don't write crap reviews trying to benefit me and then get all butt hurt
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:50 AM   #4
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I love 30 minute dates, They are the perfect amount of time for me. I use to do an hour and would end up leaving at the 30 minute mark or 40 minute mark.. Just perfect amount of time for me. So I guess me and Baby Dallas are not compatible.

My pet peeve is stinky pussy, make sure that is fresh. Gotten use to it but would love hairless fully, not just shaved close, with no bumps due to razor burn. That goes for under arms and pussy. I prefer the close shave over bumps if you have to have one or the other.

Also hate no call no shows like most..
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:52 AM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys that try to use me for a reference when I have only screened them, but they have never seen me. What the hell is that? How can I give a reference on someone that I've never even met?

The 30-minute guys. I have never & will never offer a 30-minute appointment. Ever. As in never ever. LOL

Hobbyists who try to date me under the false pretense that they are single. Newsflash – you can't play a professional player, baby.

NCNS/last-minute cancellations... Especially when it's an ultra stupid excuse. True story example: "My dog is vomiting." Check the back of his throat, he may have eaten your homework. Lol

My biggest pet peeve is the guys who continue to ask for bareback. How many threads do I have to post, illustrating my stance on that subject? One more time, for the record… Hell no.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:10 AM   #6
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottprestons View Post
I love 30 minute dates, They are the perfect amount of time for me. I use to do an hour and would end up leaving at the 30 minute mark or 40 minute mark.. Just perfect amount of time for me. So I guess me and Baby Dallas are not compatible.

My pet peeve is stinky pussy, make sure that is fresh. Gotten use to it but would love hairless fully, not just shaved close, with no bumps due to razor burn. That goes for under arms and pussy. I prefer the close shave over bumps if you have to have one or the other.

Also hate no call no shows like most..

I hobby usually during lunch. after travel time I have a hard time doing an hour.
30 minute travel time. 30 minutes with the ladies.
I wish I could do 2 hours but cant.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:12 AM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My main pet peeve....texting me without identifying yourself.....ok who is this??....lol.......I hate texting anyways so call or email first please.

Other than that,I have pretty cool clients!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:14 AM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
...Other than that,I have pretty cool clients!
For the most part, I do too! I only highlighted the weenies. Lol
Old 06-29-2015, 11:30 AM   #9
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I wish i could say some stuff on this thread, but i was told if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Ill think ill just go that route.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:40 AM   #10
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Girls who put up ads about how slutty they are or nasty and need it so bad, basically type dirty as if they are going to talk dirty during a session. Then you get there and the IOP is nothing like that... or non existent all together.
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #11
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Mine is simple....being rushed. I don't really want anyone doing anything they don't wanna do (which is why menu lists are helpful...to be sure things I like are things offered)...but I detest the rare times when the attitude changes as soon as the donation hits the table and we suddenly have a kid to pick up or a doctor appointment....or... Whatever. The only no review I ever wrote was exactly due to that.

Tis very "backpage" behavior.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:12 PM   #12
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

My hobby time is limited (noon hour during the week). So my appointments are usually limited to 30 minutes as well. To make matters worse, most of the providers in my area have incalls but they are in Fayetteville or Springdale. I'm not in Fayetteville, but in Benton County. I can't possibly drive down to Fayetteville, spend even 30 minutes and then drive back in an hour. If I request an incall in Benton County they act like I have the plague or something and refuse to even work with me. Note that I said MOST of the providers. There are some that do work with me and I really do appreciate them.

Now I know that Benton County has a reputation for being a bad place to hobby but if one will notice that almost all of the hobby-related arrests in Benton County are not providers but mongers . . .
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:16 PM   #13
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What I don't like is people that think if they don't like something, everyone else should think the same way. Good example is 30 minute appts. Some like them some don't, neither is right or wrong, they are right for some and wrong for others. I won't say which side of the fence I on, it does not really matter

There are some comments on this thread that really make me wonder about how much some providers like what they do. Some are very surprising to me. But I'm sure there are horror stories to back them up.

I think it would really be a boring place if we all liked exactly the same things, trick is being open and finding someone that shares your likes, kinks, or whatever
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:16 PM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind the 30 minute appointments. We are all adults and adults have adult shit to do. Hell, I'll even go for a 15 minute date lol. But what bugs me is guys that purposely go over time. If you know you won't finish in the time you ask then either book a longer date or don't book at all.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:26 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bule84 View Post
What I don't like is people that think if they don't like something, everyone else should think the same way. Good example is 30 minute appts. Some like them some don't, neither is right or wrong, they are right for some and wrong for others. I won't say which side of the fence I on, it does not really matter
I agree with your stance on that. 30-minute appointments are right for some, but not for others. My statement wasn't a judgment on those that offer 30 minute appointments or seek them… I was just expressing that is annoying to constantly field 30-minute requests, when I have repeatedly stated over the past 8 years that I do not offer them.

Obtaining an incall for a 30-minute appointment is just not financially conducive to me. In addition, I prefer the opportunity to develop a rapport with my clients. Even my one-hour dates typically go overtime. I feel it's impossible to have a quality date in 30 minutes. It's just not my thing, but to each their own.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women