Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #31
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlock View Post
This is why I don't like to post on here. It's like high school all over again on here. Somebody hides behind a screen and starts crap just to get off on it. Is life really that bad ? I think ecciebook is a better name for this site since it reminds me of Facebook. Sometimes in life just got to learn when not to respond to the ones that starts it because they know they done their job when you reply back. Who cares what someone thinks? What they think don't matter its what you think means the most. To the ones on here cyber bullying needs to look in the mirror. I just hope your getting of good because it won't last forever.... Treat others like you want to be treated on a message, off, and in your personal life. It really comes to show you who has morals and respect on here....

Follow the buzzards !!!!

Very well said! I say FUCK em! & keep smiling!
Old 03-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #32
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

If I share my opinion and you read it, fine. If you do or don't like it, fine. If you decide to personally attack me because of it, fine.

This boards direction and topics are all controlled by us the posters. Its not a mods job to wipe our butts but to adhere to St. C's rules and guidelines so the board remains profitable for him. Exchange information about the hobby or not, its up to each of us.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:02 PM   #33
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlock View Post
This is why I don't like to post on here. It's like high school all over again on here. Somebody hides behind a screen and starts crap just to get off on it. Is life really that bad ? I think ecciebook is a better name for this site since it reminds me of Facebook. Sometimes in life just got to learn when not to respond to the ones that starts it because they know they done their job when you reply back. Who cares what someone thinks? What they think don't matter its what you think means the most. To the ones on here cyber bullying needs to look in the mirror. I just hope your getting of good because it won't last forever.... Treat others like you want to be treated on a message, off, and in your personal life. It really comes to show you who has morals and respect on here....

Follow the buzzards !!!!
I see no value in your post to the community.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #34
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Looks like the troll patrol defense network has been alerted.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:16 PM   #35
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, where did these trolls come from? Does it ever end? smh
Old 03-25-2014, 06:19 PM   #36
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Yep, as soon as they're added to the list.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:22 PM   #37
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ignore, Ignore, IGNORE!!
Old 03-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #38
Guest042514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Why can't peeps just be nice or just be quiet...if you don't like someone's post or like them at all that's your choice. Why subject us all to your dislikes. we all got dislikes,every single one of us does, but we are not getting on the threads every single opertunaty just to be negative. .I will end this with the song" why can't we be friends,why can't we be friends"
Old 03-25-2014, 07:19 PM   #39
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Due to the constant onslaught of personal attacks, bile, drama, nonsense & hostile negativity by 3 (very obvious) posters --

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

I've decided not to continue participating in the banter on this board.

Many of our other valued posters have obviously already made the same decision. If that's YOU, please let the mods know how you feel. The more people that speak up, the more likely it is that something will be done.

Personally, I will not continue to allow these 3 people to have a negative impact on my mood.

I will post ads and answer PM's... And that's about it.

I might be back -- IF the mods can 'reign' them in and make this a friendly and inviting place for everyone.

Until then...

I don't see your name listed anywhere in her thread,,, guilty conscience much?

But in actuality, can a fact be an insult?

I don't know, but I do know staff is definitely not asleep, however if this is the only thread you have read in co-ed today I can see where you might think so. The problem is, I told St. C when I took this job, that I would enforce the guidelines equally. That means the same for everyone, not worse for trolls or better for the people I actually respect, but equally.

You guys are lucky, you can use the ignore function, I can't,, talk about unfair... But that is what I suggest you do. If you find any members input unacceptable then by all mean put them on ignore, that is why we make the function available to you.

How to add people to your ignore list.
And you told me you didn't need a name to issue points.. So much for the fairness huh?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #40
Caligula
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

When I joined this site many years ago there were alot of older members who were total dicks who made a point of condescending to new members, to disagree with and devalue everything said in the most inhospitable ways. If you didn't use their approach to the hobby and didnt see the girls on their 'approved' list you were treated like an amateur and a fool regardless of your hobby experience previous to finding ECCIE or anything new you might have learned from other resources. I weathered that initiate phase but alot of people that I felt had something valuable to contribute did not.

The lack of civility here is nothing new, but it has grown worse I suppose. Now that I have more or less inherited some seniority here I feel I have some obligation to treat newer members with more respect. I dont have a problem with disagrement or questioning someones information or methodology or whatever, but that can be done without the venom and invective that has become so common here.

My message to the old dogs here is that when you behave like that you discourage new members from participating, you discourage girls from coming here because they only see an unhealthy scene, and you discredit anything of value you have to offer because all anyone remembers is your flaming each other.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #41
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Do all the whiny asses around here realize they are on a hooker board and not eharmony?
The best comment thus far.. And so damn true.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #42
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Do all the whiny asses around here realize they are on a hooker board and not eharmony?
Got to agree with that some I believe do think its eharmony and also Angie's list. Anyways like everyone mention if you don't like seeing a certain persons post just put them on the ignore list and go about your day or deal with it I guess.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:26 PM   #43
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I forget where I saw it but...

"Eccie - come for the hookers, stay for the drama"
Old 03-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #44
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I forget where I saw it but...

"Eccie - come for the hookers, stay for the drama"
It should say "Eccie - come for the hookers, leave the drama at home with your wife or girlfriend(s)!
Old 03-26-2014, 12:26 PM   #45
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
It should say "Eccie - come for the hookers, leave the drama at home with your wife or girlfriend(s)!
+1 BD
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women