Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #751
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
or a classless, hick pimp from the stixs of Arkansas

Whoooo!! I laughed hard when i read this!
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:17 AM   #752
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson View Post
Ah yes.. the infamous CD3 .. You and Dallass are too much alike, it's only natural that you would gravitate towards one of her well executed threADs. Tame, conquer, dominate, whatever you wanna call it, surely you get why some of my more dominate brother's would be interested in matching up with you? Would probably make for quite a session..
But you've never even met me. So how do you know what I am like. Just because you read a few things someone has said you believe you are educated enough to make a statement on the exact nature of said persons existence? That's like watching all of a particular actors movies, and Then claiming that you have knowledge of who they are or what they are about, having never actually even spoken one word to them, or be in the same room as them, let alone on the same level as them. But what do I know. Def don't know more than you sir.

And if you always expect something from a guy in exchange for your "holessss" then no wonder guys are so jaded towards females. To exploit someone's vice for selfish gain, whether it be financial or emotional, is not worthy of praise in my world and seems to me that although every man "pays for it no matter what" he has the right to decide for himself the value but woman shouldn't be given something for doing nothing. And that seems to be exactly what we demand.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #753
tyson
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
But you've never even met me. So how do you know what I am like. Just because you read a few things someone has said you believe you are educated enough to make a statement on the exact nature of said persons existence? That's like watching all of a particular actors movies, and Then claiming that you have knowledge of who they are or what they are about, having never actually even spoken one word to them, or be in the same room as them, let alone on the same level as them. But what do I know. Def don't know more than you sir.

And if you always expect something from a guy in exchange for your "holessss" then no wonder guys are so jaded towards females. To exploit someone's vice for selfish gain, whether it be financial or emotional, is not worthy of praise in my world and seems to me that although every man "pays for it no matter what" he has the right to decide for himself the value but woman shouldn't be given something for doing nothing. And that seems to be exactly what we demand.
In this instance you are correct. I am just basing what I know of you by your board persona and, which as you so eloquently explained with the actor example, could be totally opposite of how you really are in person. Be that as it may, one thing is clear, you and Dallass both have unreserved lively personalities and are both unafraid to post how you really feel about a subject with no filter. Not saying it's bad, in fact I envy such freedom of speech.
tyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:00 PM   #754
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tyson it's a nice day out go out and enjoy it...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #755
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson View Post
In this instance you are correct. I am just basing what I know of you by your board persona and, which as you so eloquently explained with the actor example, could be totally opposite of how you really are in person. Be that as it may, one thing is clear, you and Dallass both have unreserved lively personalities and are both unafraid to post how you really feel about a subject with no filter. Not saying it's bad, in fact I envy such freedom of speech.

Oh I never said you werent correct, simply showing you, and anyone with a bucket of....popcorn....that you truly don't know if you are correct or incorrect in regards to your assessment as to the type of person I am, having based the conclusion solely on words rather than words followed by actions. So thank you for proving my point, and sorry for singling you out amongst all others but it prolly won't go against you...as most speak and think just as you..

See what I did there......
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:44 AM   #756
tyson
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
Oh I never said you werent correct, simply showing you, and anyone with a bucket of....popcorn....that you truly don't know if you are correct or incorrect in regards to your assessment as to the type of person I am, having based the conclusion solely on words rather than words followed by actions. So thank you for proving my point, and sorry for singling you out amongst all others but it prolly won't go against you...as most speak and think just as you..

See what I did there......

Maybe I was a bit hasty with my comparison, you seem to have a bit more wisdom and dare I say intellect than our hot blonde AR pot stirrer. Good to know that there's more to you than a sexy tatted figure
tyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:55 AM   #757
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

See what I did there......[/QUOTE]

Damn girl!!! I don't care about what all you said but you can do just about whatever you want to do to me !! Will you be visiting us in Little rock or staying away from our drama??
Muah!!!
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:49 PM   #758
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

>cues John Lennon song "Imagine"<

That's for you Tyson...

And I will look into that request sir. Never been there.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:33 AM   #759
Lillygirl
🌹The Premium BBW🌹

User ID: 326812
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some girls are looking for a fast bill fix etc etc... So they down themselves to get the quick money they need to take care of things and quit playing for a while:-/
Lillygirl is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:02 PM   #760
Razorback69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Well look at it this way... To get your wife or gf to put out you usually have to spend time and money to buy really nice things for them and usually they're pretty expensive things! It's just easier to pay the amount for a beautiful young lady than getting bitched at for buying the wrong thing. Baby Dallas or buying the wrong necklace? I'll choose Baby Dallas hands down!
Razorback69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:06 PM   #761
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback69 View Post
Well look at it this way... To get your wife or gf to put out you usually have to spend time and money to buy really nice things for them and usually they're pretty expensive things! It's just easier to pay the amount for a beautiful young lady than getting bitched at for buying the wrong thing. Baby Dallas or buying the wrong necklace? I'll choose Baby Dallas hands down!

But your wife isnt going to make you put a condom on to suck your dick and you might be able to kiss her and eat her pussy too! I'll vote for fucking your wife.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:15 PM   #762
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

That's the Christmas sprit
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:17 PM   #763
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback69 View Post
Aw how sweet of you, I agree & I'll make sure I fuck you so good you will forget you even had a wife ))
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #764
Razorback69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'll hold you to that!
Razorback69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women