Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2024, 10:00 PM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I’m not sure how this is going to go. I don’t think that they did anything wrong but it’s not up to me. Regardless of whether they did anything wrong it looks bad. If they get the wrong judge it could delay the case for months.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 06:10 AM   #17
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

No one has addressed the post. Not interested in assigning blame or not. My opinion is she is demon rat and so is judge so the verdict is already in.

That may explain why he allowed her to ramble on and on
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 07:38 AM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

While I don't think the case she brought against Trump has anything to do with her relationship with Wade, I agree that it's just a stupid thing to do. Further, it does make me question her good judgement since she's displaying that she's not really demonstrating that when she pays a guy for work, and reaps the benefits of doing the same. (almost gold digging, but at the counties expense)

On the other hand, she seems quite (overly) confident in herself, and that's a turnoff. Almost entitled mentality- and I don't go for that shit. Add that up with her jetsetting lifestyle that has been unearthed and clearly she's ruffled some feathers on prior employees. In total, she's damaged goods now. I don't expect her to be thrown out, or off the case- but any disparity of fairness and impropriety does damage the case generally.

I would have preferred a nice, clean, reputable person of integrity be the one holding the DiaperBoy in check. Alas, we get what we get,....the entire shame is that it pushes the clock back on the hearing and who knows if it will be before the election or not.

I'd like Trump to answer the charges of conspiracy to defraud voters- since all his attorneys pled guilty, and he's on tape doing that! It seems that all he does is push / delay and get away from any form of accountability
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 07:48 AM   #19
oilfieldace
BANNED

I guess Fawn E and her illustrious team decided to apply the old axiom, if you find yourself in a hole stop digging. The bitch decided not to retake the stand.

Everyone seems to want to assign quilt or innocence in this matter. The only thing that matters about the affair is the time line, if it did begin before the investigation then she lied on documents . That seems to only be a problem in he judicial community if it concerns Trump.

Her and his testimony about money matters just doesn’t seem to pass muster.

One person said he didn’t believe she did anything wrong, well that certainly wasn’t a well reasoned response.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:22 AM   #20
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am not following this closely, but . . . .

I can read reporting that says it is termionaly bad for President Trump and other reporting that says Willis is toast.

I will just have to wait to see how this playes out.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 08:45 AM   #21
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Lol. Exactly the opposite. The burden of proving impropriety lies with the defendants. They haven't carried that burden so this will be a nothing hearing. In order to have her removed it has to be shown she got “substantial financial benefit” no such showing was made. Them having a relationship is irrelevant. Keep watching Fox and the dummy right media and you’ll remain ignorant (meaning without knowledge for those that have no clue what the word means)
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 09:18 AM   #22
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I'd agree with 1BM1- He's a barrister too and sadly- the GOP, Hannity FOX etal have tied a wagon of drop the charges with all the morons' that they pay to shill on their station. Even Doucheawitz said that they haven't met the burden; but that it wasn't a good look. I agree, but they get Tur(d)ley on there like he's some sort of liberal and agree's with FOX news mouthpieces on everything! It's a ruse to gin up the MAGA's and get everyone excited about nothing. Plus it helps sell all those balance of nature pills, the sleep pills, the best night sleep - my pillow guy pillows, and of course huckabee's book about president Trump. Oh yeah, then there is all the other books that every FOX person has written. They have figured out that their viewers will literally buy anything on the show. It's become the home shopping network of moronic conspiracies and fraudster pill hucksters.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 09:25 AM   #23
oilfieldace
BANNED

Ignorance is running rampant
Old 02-16-2024, 09:33 AM   #24
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

With the righties and Trumpys leading the way.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 02:11 PM   #25
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Real life 2024 court rooms are nothing like Jack McCoy’s Law and Order court rooms. The lawyer ask Fawni a simple question and she answers everything but the question. In real courts do judges allow her type of behavior?

Before you rage post enthusiast start attacking me for absolutely no reason, I don’t care whether she gets kicked off the Trump case or not. I just thought her type of behavior wasn’t allowed in a court of law.
The judge threatened to not allow Fani's testimony for dancing around the questions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-thr...212239673.html
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 09:52 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I as watching Nathan Wade’s time on the stand.

At any moment I was waiting for him to say…….”hey man, I wasn’t worrying about no improprieties, I just wanted to tap that ass”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:06 AM   #27
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I as watching Nathan Wade’s time on the stand.

At any moment I was waiting for him to say…….”hey man, I wasn’t worrying about no improprieties, I just wanted to tap that ass”.
I think he just wanted the $600,000. His wife is better looking than Fani.

Fani would not be in this mess if one of the first two lawyers she asked to take the case had accepted. Wade was her third choice. She gives him $600,000 and then goes on vacation with a married man. May not have broken any laws, but does NOT look good.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:21 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

Fani would not be in this mess if one of the first two lawyers she asked to take the case had accepted. Wade was her third choice. She gives him $600,000 and then goes on vacation with a married man. May not have broken any laws, but does NOT look good.
Who has been moaning about a double standard in American justice?

Just checking.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 10:14 AM   #29
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

... Where did you READ that Nathan Wade was the 3rd choice??
And that he was hired because the other two declined the job?

... You DO understand that even if other barristers wanted
the job - Fani DID select Nathan - it was HER decision.
She prolly planned to hire him all-along.

And she selected the bloke she was in bed with.
With NO prior RICO case experience. ... And Fani payed him
A LOT of money. $$$$$

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 05:11 PM   #30
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

We've seen the behavior trump uses. At least she isn't taking the "fifth" like all the trumpys.

Something I do know is that you aren't qualified to determine what behavior any given judge will allow any given witness in any given trial.
The judge controls the court room. The way he wants as allowed by law. You are the person complaining about someone's courtroom behavior.

Like many of your topics you, there is no way to determine your point by what information you've included.
You provide a TV show as an example of the way things aren't. Then you say "a simple question" without any explanation of subject, relevance, or type. etc, etc.
At this point, any questions or clarification someone might ask for fuels your rage (the same rage because she can't answer "a simple question") so you try to conceal your bi8as by saying you thought her type of behavior wasn't allowed in a court of law.
A type of behavior you have yet to explain.
I'm just trying to help. If nothing else, show you aren't being attacked "for absolutely no reason".

It's not an attack and there are numerous reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Real life 2024 court rooms are nothing like Jack McCoy’s Law and Order court rooms. The lawyer ask Fawni a simple question and she answers everything but the question. In real courts do judges allow her type of behavior?

Before you rage post enthusiast start attacking me for absolutely no reason, I don’t care whether she gets kicked off the Trump case or not. I just thought her type of behavior wasn’t allowed in a court of law.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women