Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Review: (Brazil) O! Suzanna! OOOOO

Date: 1/23/18
Name: Suzanna Gaucha
Contact Info: Agency Barra Love 21 97259 2789
URL / Website: https://www.barralove.net/SuzannaGaucha
General Area: My Yacht in La Gloria Marina-RIO
Activities: DFK, DICK WORSHIP X 2, bbbj X 4, BBBJTCIMNQNS X 2, MISH, K9, Greek prone bone
Session Length: 4 Hours
Fee: 400Euiros + tip
Hair Length and Color: Golden blonde to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A knock out blonde, you know a Brassy big titted & Assed girl in a sundress! Whew-eeeeeeeeee https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...0435_0_ftp.jpg
This girl has it all! ALL! EVERYTHING! 38D (MM) x 26 x 38, Very well done MM's stood right out and the nipples could'a taken an eye OUT! smooth light skin with a light tan and very distinct tan lines, Love those Tam Lines! A 1" wide x about 3" landing strip that she loves being played with, it's black. Waxed pussy with small lips, smelled and tasted fantastic. a Wide and Very Talented mouth with great Talented DSLs. A Very Naughty and sexy girl.... O I should mention her Brazilian ASS!https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...0435_9_ftp.jpg and https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...0435_5_ftp.jpg
Recommendation: Yes
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
Hunteradventurer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Great life & review, glad your enjoying all the fruits of your labor. Got to love those tan lines & banging body. Keep it up & you need too keep a journal of all these exploits & publish them some day.
Hunteradventurer is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:03 AM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access

I do have a detailed journal but if it is ever published it will be after I am long gone. I feel like I am divulging too much info on myself on here to be completely security conscious. I plan to drop out of Eccie if these posts and reviews lead anyone to me personally. Identifying me has the potential of severely damaging the ongoing business now run by my partner.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:23 AM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Protecting your privacy/identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
I feel like I am divulging too much info on myself on here to be completely security conscious.
Along the lines in a different way of what you have posted:

My general rule of thumb when/where I post is to never post anything where the guys can match my handle to my face. I put smokescreens up often. In my case many guys know the girls I fuck or write about so if I fuck her upstairs in a room I will post I fucked them downstairs, if I talked to a girl in the jaccuzzi I will say we spoke in the cafe. If I did 30 min I will post I did 60 or visa versa. I will even delay reviews 1-3 months of a girl to let time and memories lapse a tad. Diversionary tactics are always needed. It is an entirely different venue the clubs I go to vs the MO that you use but principle remains the same.

I'll post I fucked a girl or was in a club on a Monday when it was really a Wednesday and so on... I fly stealth. Precautions are always taken so I can hide ' KosherCowboy' from my face.

Just like home, these gals in DE. are fed info from boards not so much here but in the United Kingdom, Holland, France, Japan, Germany, Italy and so on. International mongers especially the European punters are VERY intelligent and try to match posters to faces and potentially can tell the girls what is written about them especially the ones who get emotionally attached to some. Some of the guys will trace the girls movements around Europe via their social media sites and know where they are at all times. I know I can't hide forever but so far I have managed to be a sneaky bastard for two years.

Anything posted on the net are ' footprints and time stamps'; must be careful...as should you. My latest Mainhatten review contains no names on purpose to protect the girls identity more so than mine as BBBJ is illegal and although ECCIE is tiny these guys from abroad I know ( I have proof) will search for guys in their home countries. These European punters are highly intelligent, so I play ' hide and seek' all the time.

I think the ECCIE members here TRULY appreciate and enjoy reading about your exploits and from what I have read I have to say scale back a tad on certain things. I myself should have written you this a while back as I sniff some things out pretty good myself. Always cover your ass and your footprints. You can't stuff the shit back in the horse and put the toothpaste back in the tube once it is out. Most boards also have one hour to edit as most use Invision or VBulletin, so make sure to proof read all the time and use that hour well.

I have matched guys even on the BCN boards to other boards that use different handles on both based on too much info they post.

None of the girls I see are aware I am from Texas, I come from places all around N America even Canada as I can't claim Australia, the UK, NZ, S Africa due to my accent...

Just my two cents....
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 05:49 AM   #5
BigLouie
Valued Poster

great report
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:23 AM   #6
Buttguy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default OUTSTANDING!

Just when I think you have already had the best Assess you alway seem to amaze with one like this. What A Body! Perfection.

Buttguy2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:35 AM   #7
loveitdou
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
great report
TRUE DAT!

I have guests coming in for Carnival and my crew arrives the same day at almost the same time, I really miss the crew as housekeeping takes much more time and energy than I realized, I am planning a big surprise dinner party for the whole group. I will not be having girls during that period so am now trying a 2 a day tryst till they arrive, I doubt I'll have time to write reviews--darn! LMMFAO

Thanks to BIGLOUIE out of Boston for some great tips on RIO.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:35 PM   #8
loveitdou
Premium Access

OK BUD you just Must see this ONE:https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060424343

I am way past lust, I'm in love-but just with her ass! LMAO

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Suzanna Gaucha

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women