Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #1
billw1032
Valued Poster

Default Masking Dancer Names... Or Not?

It used to be a rule that only one letter of a dancer's name was allowed if extras were mentioned, but some people seem to be ignoring that now. OTOH, I see that the sticky that stated that rule, along with other items such as what constituted extras, is no longer posted. Anyone know if it's still a rule? I would think so, but under the new setup a lot of rules seem to be in flux.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
Bingo Long
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Good question!
Bingo Long is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:45 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Whether it is Hollister you're not, common sense and discretion strongly suggest that it should be done. The managers at these places have to know what is going on, but as long as names are not being used, there is at least some plausible deniability.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:53 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

on the other hand, SL, if ECCIE allows the full name to be posted, there is plausible deniability.. "masking" the name makes it look like someone's hiding something.

which begs the question.. are we paying for a legal lap dance, where we got a little too frisky? or paying for something illegal from the start?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:55 PM   #5
billw1032
Valued Poster

SL, agreed.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:03 PM   #6
Randy365
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Discretion is the name of the game. The more, the better. For everyone involved.
Randy365 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:14 PM   #7
Ted E. Bear
Ambassador

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
on the other hand, SL, if ECCIE allows the full name to be posted, there is plausible deniability.. "masking" the name makes it look like someone's hiding something.

which begs the question.. are we paying for a legal lap dance, where we got a little too frisky? or paying for something illegal from the start?
Agree with SL - the masking is a must. I can see where it could be viewed as hiding, but it could also be viewed as: Discretion and Fantasy.

Unless the dancer gives permission - which I highly doubt - it's not right to out the entertainer and her dance activities. That is where discretion comes into play.

And for some, there is an bit of embellishment in the writes ups. Fantasy. May have happened, might not.

Masking the name prevents those unfamiliar with the strip club culture and those without game from wreaking havoc by seeking our the entertainers causing them to shut down what play currently happens.
Ted E. Bear is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:42 PM   #8
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Back before the shut down in April, to get a SC review approved, you did have to mask the stripper name, but also in the format, you had to put what shift she worked and a detailed physical description which any dummy could figure out who the dancer is. I use to do SC reviews, but when I found out a couple of guys from here sought out the dancers I reviewed and even put that they did so under the reviews, I immediately quit doing them.

Under this new encounter format, the only thing that is different is no line for day/night shift and I think the rule on explicit detailed physical description has been curbed from to be so detailed to get approval.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:51 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted E. Bear View Post
Agree with SL - the masking is a must. I can see where it could be viewed as hiding, but it could also be viewed as: Discretion and Fantasy.

Unless the dancer gives permission - which I highly doubt - it's not right to out the entertainer and her dance activities. That is where discretion comes into play.

And for some, there is an bit of embellishment in the writes ups. Fantasy. May have happened, might not.

Masking the name prevents those unfamiliar with the strip club culture and those without game from wreaking havoc by seeking our the entertainers causing them to shut down what play currently happens.
I agree masking is important.. I was playing Devil's Advocate.. not that I'm in league with Satan, I just like looking through his lens sometimes. makes me feel rebellious
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:03 PM   #10
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I posted recently and used some full names and descriptions. I thought it was understood that any public responses would need to avoid any discussion of extras. I think that’s how it’s always been or at least supposed to be.
TomCollins is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:14 PM   #11
billw1032
Valued Poster

I think those of us who have been around here for a while understand and generally try to follow the masking rules the way they used to be posted. But they don't seem to be posted any more, and if they aren't being enforced the newer guys won't learn. Even back before the shutdown, when staff wasn't as swamped as they seem to be now, I RTM'd a few where names were improperly exposed and only about half of them got corrected.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:05 AM   #12
SlimShady4333
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Good points, all. But if names are masked, then be sure to identify whether she was on dayshift, or nightshift, or midshift. It would also help to know what days of the week they work, if known. I realize their schedules are fluid, but the reader needs some information in order to see for himself in a later visit.
SlimShady4333 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:54 AM   #13
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Yeah it's pretty annoying I have no idea who names are like D******* S******* H******** I dont even bother to make out the names especially when there are 50 of them there and new faces every visit.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:58 AM   #14
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville View Post
Yeah it's pretty annoying I have no idea who names are like D******* S******* H******** I dont even bother to make out the names especially when there are 50 of them there and new faces every visit.
If you focus on 1 club and 1 shift, or at least have a decent memory and know how SC's work, it's not that hard. You've got what the name starts with, what club, and a physical description. That's more than enough..
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 06:57 AM   #15
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
If you focus on 1 club and 1 shift, or at least have a decent memory and know how SC's work, it's not that hard. You've got what the name starts with, what club, and a physical description. That's more than enough..
Which brings me to a question I've been pondering a little lately: What exactly are we accomplishing by following this convention? I've walked into clubs recently and, either based on memory or with my phone in hand, been able to develop a target list.

Even if you accept the notion that you don't want to paint a target on her back for club management or LE by naming her, by the time you point out hair color and length, height, breast size and whether they are natural or not, approximate height, ethnicity and tattoos, then throw in the first letter of her stage name and tell me how many letters there are remaining, it's almost impossible not to be able to match that up with the girl if she's in the club. With that much detail, plausible deniability goes out the window.

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet, but why do we play this game?
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women