Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Why don't providers post more?
Too busy working and honing my trade. 2 33.33%
When I do post other board members are dicks! 2 33.33%
Post??? I can barely figure out how to make a decent ad. 1 16.67%
Really can't stand to spend more time on here than I have to. 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2016, 10:14 PM   #1
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Why don't providers post more?

Is this just a guys board or are there other reasons for lack of female participation?
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:34 PM   #2
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I have posted got lil replys. I do visit south Texas once in awhile but have to be careful because I do have family in the valley. But, who knows about the other providers...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:09 PM   #3
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Thanks for the input Miranda!
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:00 AM   #4
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
When I have posted got lil replys. I do visit south Texas once in awhile but have to be careful because I do have family in the valley. But, who knows about the other providers...
Hey Miranda! Hit me up when you get here to CC.

I have a real world job so therefore I don't post as much and also because of the non sense drama I've seen on this board. Pimps or not or whatever. Plus I'm enjoying life with my new baby.

Who the hell is Barney?? I still got to meet Rosie Palm lol
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #5
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I do notice the drama between guys on here its amusing how grown men act like lil teenage girls. Thought this board was suppose to about looking for a good time then report lol... Maybe jerry springer needs to call some of these people lol..
Old 03-21-2016, 04:12 PM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
Thought this board was suppose to about looking for a good time then report lol...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:34 PM   #7
mattholder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Hey Miranda! Hit me up when you get here to CC.

I have a real world job so therefore I don't post as much and also because of the non sense drama I've seen on this board. Pimps or not or whatever. Plus I'm enjoying life with my new baby.

Who the hell is Barney?? I still got to meet Rosie Palm lol
Mmmmm.. I'm thinking that a threesome with you two would be outstanding.
mattholder is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:07 AM   #8
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

...and that is why you boys don't have any nice toys.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:13 AM   #9
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Primarily, at least in S Texas, the forums have been toxic to a girl's business! Hard legs could care less what other members say! If I'm hated by the majority of hard legs, why would I care? All the girls require is a few Benjis!

In SA, and some other markets, girls can post and usually are successful in using it to build their business. But when they see a provider attacked by a monger in open forums they give pause.

Camille Fox is a great example of a provider who has used the forums to her advantage. Smart and witty, she's an asset to the boards. Slave G was once that way until Whispers went after her throat, with the intention of ruining her business - that went sideways on him, but she still stopped posting!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:53 AM   #10
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol at one time several years back I was attacked by a monger but set him straight right away he apologized to me and moved on. Im a sweet person and have a great reputation so I will be damed if one guy with a bad reputation bring me down lol... Don't get why some guys attack providers or stalk their every post must have too much time on their hands lol... No one will ruien my business, my attitude will always be the same and my regulars love that and keep cumming back lol... So providers stand your ground and don't let bullies get to you.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:50 PM   #11
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattholder View Post
Mmmmm.. I'm thinking that a threesome with you two would be outstanding.
Well you never know! Just be ready for one hell of a ride!
Old 03-22-2016, 02:53 PM   #12
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
...and that is why you boys don't have any nice toys.
FB_IMG_1435686071408.jpg
Old 03-22-2016, 03:43 PM   #13
down4fun
Valued Poster

I think all the BS has to do with the men in the RGV and their attitude towards the ladies. They think just because a girl works in this business that they are somehow better than Her. And that is where the trouble begins; someone badmouths a girl and then some stands up for her and then the shit flies. We have a word for the typical male mentality down here.
Machismo is the sense of being manly, the concept associated with "a strong sense of masculine pride...[with] the supreme valuation of characteristics culturally associated with the masculine and by implication some say, a denigration of characteristics associated with the feminine.
Now that is not to say all girls are in the right so do it to themselves.
down4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:01 PM   #14
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Eccie Study Break...:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimator View Post
Primarily, at least in S Texas, the forums have been toxic to a girl's business! Hard legs could care less what other members say! If I'm hated by the majority of hard legs, why would I care? All the girls require is a few Benjis!

In SA, and some other markets, girls can post and usually are successful in using it to build their business. But when they see a provider attacked by a monger in open forums they give pause.

Camille Fox is a great example of a provider who has used the forums to her advantage. Smart and witty, she's an asset to the boards. Slave G was once that way until Whispers went after her throat, with the intention of ruining her business - that went sideways on him, but she still stopped posting!
Sigh...OMG...

DRAMA... DRAMA... DRAMA... LOL

I am not exactly sure how I got dragged into this THREAD but for the RECORD let me state that my LACK OF PARTICIPATION ON ECCIE has nothing to do with the above mentioned gentleman.. As a matter of fact we RESOLVED our issues close to 18 months ago so, I really HATE that this is being brought up YET AGAIN... Lol...

If you check my POSTING history I have ALWAYS been sort of a SPORADIC poster... I tend to keep to myself and I only come out when I am wanting to be VERY NAUGHTY... Hence, my FUCK ME SANTA!! FUCK ME SANTA!! FUCK ME SANTA postings last December... Lol... That is just how I am...

I have a very full plate right now with SCHOOL and MY MUNCHKINS and I just do not have the TIME to contribute on the same level that I did before...

HOWEVER... IF YOU would like to KNOW WHICH MUSCLES of the BODY are NECESSARY to have AMAZING FACE FUCKING SKILLS... THEN HIT ME UP!! LOL

I will give you a HINT... Splenius Captitus... Splenius Cervicus... Sternocleidomastoid... Scalenes..... See?? I have NO LIFE!! LOL...Now, I have to go back to my STUDIES...

To the BEAUTIFUL LADIES of CC and my ADORABLE CC MEN.... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Your studious slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

Now, if on ONE MY NEXT STUDY BREAK one of you BEAUTIFUL LADIES WOULD COME AND SIT ON MY FACE... THAN THAT WOULD MAKE THESE LAST FEW DAYS OF SCHOOL... JUST THAT MUCH BETTER...

Slave Guinevere is online now   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:45 PM   #15
Moondoggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Wow, that was like seeing a ghost (or maybe better described as a Unicorn)!
Moondoggie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women