Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47455
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2014, 09:18 AM   #46
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
The Short Happy Life of Francis (Bonn11)

I hope its been good for him.
That's (kind of) nerd funny. Got any more?

[I think writing it as bonn (eleven) might work better; maybe bonneleven? the syllables are right anyhow]
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:24 AM   #47
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But will he continue to delete threads just because they paint him in a bad light? Will those that speak against him receive points? Will he be going into infoshare and deleting those conversations that deal with him? What will his limitations be?
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #48
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
But will he continue to delete threads just because they paint him in a bad light? Will those that speak against him receive points? Will he be going into infoshare and deleting those conversations that deal with him? What will his limitations be?
All valid concerns. One would think after this fiasco someone from management would speak up. Inform the general population as to what actions have been taken, what corrections have been made. Have you seen such?

Maybe somesone shoud start a thread?
Old 11-06-2014, 09:32 AM   #49
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

no. That did not happen.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:45 AM   #50
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Punk!
Old 11-06-2014, 09:50 AM   #51
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
All valid concerns. One would think after this fiasco someone from management would speak up. Inform the general population as to what actions have been taken, what corrections have been made. Have you seen such?

Maybe somesone shoud start a thread?
Sure, I'll make a statement.

MsPrittiKitti, my apologies to you. You should have never been messaged by a new moderator and threatened with points for sharing a negative opinion of his appointment on staff. Had he went through with giving you points, I would have reversed them immediately.

I have an extremely low tolerance of the types of staff actions that were taken by this new member of staff, and I have made that extremely clear.

He was informed of all the do's and dont's of being on staff as well as all the expectations, and he acknowledged all of it.

Why did this string of events happen? Good question. I am as baffled by this as all of you are. I don't believe any of it was by accident, but it was certainly a mistake.

At this point, the deleted posts were restored (thank you Mojojo) and I believe Bonn11 understands how seriously I'm taking what has gone down here. So, let's see if he can pick up the pieces and move forward in a positive direction. I seriously doubt he wants to face the humiliation of being removed from staff just as quickly as he was accepted, so I give him the benefit of the doubt that he will make things right, learn from this mistake, and use better judgement going forward.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #52
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Seems like you got things under control, thanks for letting us know that it has been handled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
Sure, I'll make a statement.

MsPrittiKitti, my apologies to you. You should have never been messaged by a new moderator and threatened with points for sharing a negative opinion of his appointment on staff. Had he went through with giving you points, I would have reversed them immediately.

I have an extremely low tolerance of the types of staff actions that were taken by this new member of staff, and I have made that extremely clear.

He was informed of all the do's and dont's of being on staff as well as all the expectations, and he acknowledged all of it.

Why did this string of events happen? Good question. I am as baffled by this as all of you are. I don't believe any of it was by accident, but it was certainly a mistake.

At this point, the deleted posts were restored (thank you Mojojo) and I believe Bonn11 understands how seriously I'm taking what has gone down here. So, let's see if he can pick up the pieces and move forward in a positive direction. I seriously doubt he wants to face the humiliation of being removed from staff just as quickly as he was accepted, so I give him the benefit of the doubt that he will make things right, learn from this mistake, and use better judgement going forward.

St. C
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #53
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Clear and concise. Well done, sir.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #54
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
That is an excellent point ! The mods I've seen in my many years have been neutral and take on that role of a mod. I fear that people that lead with their emotions won't be able to separate their own agendas from the job.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #55
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
... I am as baffled by this as all of you are ...
Many (some) of us are not baffled at all. We have read his posts. He does not tolerate differing opinions well.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #56
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Modtards do not act within a vacuum. Every action that bonneleven (or any modtard for that matter) undertakes can be scrutinized and addressed by his peers in modtardville. You (members) simply need to bring it to our attention. If savak and inspector had not questioned the edit, modtardville would not have noticed the incident. In that regard you must police your own community.

Many of you operate under the misconception that, because you do not hear anything back when you RTM an incident, the incident is ignored. The truth of the matter is that many of you are retards and RTM some stupid shit, and you deserve to be ignored. But, you are not ignored. Every RTM is looked at. On the rare occasion that it involves the actions of a modtard the RTM is given extra scrutiny.

Whimpers' hard-on for Mokoa aside, SA modtards carry a pretty low profile in modtardville (until now)...........and that is a good thing.

bonneleven will learn to maintain that same low profile.......or he won't and he will go to the wheel.........look on the bright side.......Mokoa is looking pretty good today........ijs

Just a point of Order: while it is true that savaks' post was not restored, inspectors' quote of savaks' post was restored. Thus, the information was restored in a secondary manner and all of the original information is there to see in inspectors' "pure stream".
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:43 AM   #57
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Thus, the information was restored in a secondary manner and all of the original information is there to see in inspectors' "pure stream".
More than a bit overstated, I'd say.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:46 AM   #58
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
What I meant by "to your satisfaction" was - did the sender of the threatening PM make amends? Did he apologize to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
no. That did not happen.
Well, that's some pussy bullshit right there, isn't it?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #59
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
MsPrittiKitti, my apologies to you
Old 11-06-2014, 10:53 AM   #60
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why did this string of events happen?
Is this a rhetorical question? (Hint: the answer rhymes with THIN SKIN. Or was it THICK PRICK?)

But hey, maybe he'll wise up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women