Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2018, 07:08 PM   #16
wolf_man
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I had the same experience, we set a specific time, then my schedule changed so I let her know. (Even sent $$ for having to reschedule) we set a new time, it came and all was good until I arrived at the location. Then radio silence for almost an hr. Then a text about “having drinks 20mins away, be there ASAP” another 30 mins goes by and I left never hearing from her again until the next day when she apologized. Stuff comes up, it happens. We had very solid communication prior, so I’ll probably give her a second chance if she’s in town again.
wolf_man is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:27 AM   #17
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

yeah…the shit that “happens“ is people not having their shit together. everybody has to decide what they will tolerate but i personally would never give someone a second chance after making me wait for an hour with no communication then saying they were just busy having drinks. that’s just fucking rude.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:20 AM   #18
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

That's ridiculous. Utter lack of respect for someone else's time plus to text and say having drinks, be there in 20.....Just shows she doesn't take it seriously because it isn't benefiting her enough.
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:38 AM   #19
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn y’all.... maybe it has NOTHING to do with not taking it serious, or being rude, or being inconsiderate of anyone’s time.....

Maybe, and I’m only speaking from my own personal experiences, it’s something deeper than the surface shit y’all are assuming. instead of bashing someone in a two page thread, you could never see her again and leave it be.

It’s been made clear, the girl has NCNS too many times. Y’all arent gonna change anything going on and on about it.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:31 AM   #20
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

perhaps. hopefully she'll actually read this and take it on board as incentive to improve things....regardless of the reasons.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:21 AM   #21
joeamerica69
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Gonna have to disagree. Could change some guys day who might get what he's looking for with another provider vs getting his time wasted on someone who is apt to ncns. Or at least treat his time quite flippantly. These are things a person needs to know in order to make an informed decision.

As to it being deeper shit... Who cares the reason? End results are the same. If you can't be studious and respectful of a person's time then don't commit. And that goes from both ends of the interaction. ��
joeamerica69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:45 PM   #22
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

Agree completely. When you waste someone’s time, lie about it, and make excuses, all because you can’t plan or manage your own time, then you are just immature and unprofessional and you should be called out for it so others are warned. Goes for the guys and the ladies. Anyone disagree?
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:46 PM   #23
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Agree completely. When you waste someone’s time, lie about it, and make excuses, all because you can’t plan or manage your own time, then you are just immature and unprofessional and you should be called out for it so others are warned. Goes for the guys and the ladies. Anyone disagree?
Old 10-04-2018, 08:48 PM   #24
GrandJury
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Yeah, I don't get why people would give a second chance after a NCNS. Stuff may come up, but it's not hard to send a quick text saying you can't make an appointment.
GrandJury is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:42 PM   #25
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post
I think they are talking about a NCNS: No call No show. Not rescheduling or trying to reschedule.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:48 PM   #26
james1550
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
standing someone up is just plain lack of respect, regardless of which side of the coin you're on. there's never an excuse short of being dead, injured to the point you can't text, in jail, or abducted by aliens.
Well said Deere John,
If something out of control happens and one party needs to cancel or reschedule, a timely manner is much appreciated. Especially if one party is concerned about their Bank Account, and the other party concerned about that $20.00 blue Jr's little helper and how time is left before it's help expires.
james1550 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:17 PM   #27
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Call it what you will. If you are sitting in the parking lot and someone is giving you excuses and lies- reschedule, cancel, just bull, it's just amature,disrespectful, wrong.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #28
red ryder
Lifetime Premium Access

I was going to say something a few days ago in her defense, but didn't since I hardly ever post on here, y'all all would have thought I was just being a "white knight" and wouldn't have paid any attention anyway. But I've seen BreeAnn two of her last three trips to Lubbock and while I did have some trouble with her "scheduling", I always managed to see her, except for her second trip when she NCNS'ed me. We had a 9:30 appt that time and she did contact me around 3 that afternoon apologizing, saying she just overslept. her third trip, I planned on 10:00 on a Monday, that turned into 11 but was a fun date. So this trip I emailed her a week ahead, set up a 11:00 on Saturday appt. Got an email at 2:35 AM Saturday saying she had made it to Lubbock and was looking forward to seeing me! So I was feeling good about the date. Got another email about 8:00 AM asking to postpone until Noon so she could sleep a little longer. Thought it was funny she was awake at 8, but I told her OK. So at 11:35 I send her an email to make sure she's up and ready; no response. Began calling about Noon, three times, no response. Sent her a text and heard from her about 3:35 that she had "over-slept" and was very sorry. So I'm pretty well done with her unless she can come up with some amazing reason for her lack of concern for her clients. It really ruins the IOP that a provider "wants" to see you when she wont even respond to calls or emails at the appointed appt. time. I'm wondering why she even comes to Lubbock? Seems she has done this to most of us; I wonder if she has a "main squeeze" that is paying her to come down every two weeks then doesn't mind if she sees a few other guys? Anyway., it doesn't make sense that she could be seeing enough guys to make it worthwhile. Had Saturday gone well, I would have seen her again on Monday. She's fun in bed, just cannot seem to take care of her business. Shame too.
red ryder is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:20 PM   #29
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Still hope you feel better
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #30
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

The problem with having your time wasted is not only you lost something you can't get back, you also are now scrambling to see another provider that puts you in a limited window with someone that isn't your first choice.
Agent220 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women