Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
Big Roscoe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Recovering (sort of) from radical prostatetectomy & compliations. Any suggestions for "patient' gals?

I recently had a radical prostatetectomy and am not really up to par yet. Being a 'cocksman' was always part of my makeup, I suppose. Indeed, more than I realized, lol.

Any suggestions for "patient' providers who might deal with a guy in my situation without making me feel like a total shlub? My self-image is sort of in the dumps right now. Hair and muscle mass loss from the chemo and radiation, and of course my best pal, Roscoe is "quite confused" and not fully cooperating.

A couple of 'bros' reached out (thanks again fellas) but my cursory research revealed the "no black men' thing. I don't really know what the deal is, lol. Except in Nebraska and it's environs, I've never ran into that even in "southern" venues 'such as New Orleans and Houston during 30+ years of mongering. So... I grabbed a stock internet avatar entitled "Black Nerd" to add to my profile, b/c after all, this sh*t is supposed to be fun, lol.

Cheers,
bigRoscoe
Big Roscoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:48 AM   #2
rodneylarue
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Hey man, best wishes to you in your situation. Regardless of what you find here, I wish you the best.
rodneylarue is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 11:20 AM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Best of Luck to you man, sounds like you have had quite the health battle going on.

I think the big thing with No Black men around here is that too many of them would rather act like a pimp or cause other issues that make women feel unsafe. Easier to just say no to all of them instead of trying to sort the high percentage of people out. Sucks for the good guys though.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:27 PM   #4
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Myself , or my friends Farmers Daughter Jane & Lora Lay are all very accommodating.

Best wishes

Xxxo
Bliss
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:42 PM   #5
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Messaged. <3
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 12:43 AM   #6
Big Roscoe
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Best of Luck to you man, sounds like you have had quite the health battle going on.

I think the big thing with No Black men around here is that too many of them would rather act like a pimp or cause other issues that make women feel unsafe. Easier to just say no to all of them instead of trying to sort the high percentage of people out. Sucks for the good guys though.

@farmstud: Yeah... maybe. Still, years ago I recall a few gals who were relatively new at that time (e.g. Saraxxx, Lexi Layne) telling me that they just did it b/c ''That's what everybody around here does" and that the den-mothers and matriarchs instructed them to do so.

On the other hand, I also had other gals say that their 'boyfriends' (read that as you will) didn't want them to see black men, notwithstanding that those same fellows were either men of color or white guys who fancied themselves more streetwise than the average bear. See, those types of cats don't see "EARNies & Bobs" as presenting any type of threat to peel their females as they have little to no game.

Any road... it's ALL based upon assumptions and bs anyway, lo.

Peace,

bigRoscoe
Old 09-30-2018, 12:58 AM   #7
Big Roscoe
Lifetime Premium Access

Thank you dear. Please check my response to your pm.
Old 09-30-2018, 01:01 AM   #8
Big Roscoe
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolove View Post
Myself , or my friends Farmers Daughter Jane & Lora Lay are all very accommodating.

Best wishes

Xxxo
Bliss

Thank you for reaching out, sweetheart. Do your aforementioned girlfriends also have showcases on here?

Nota Bene: I responded to your pm.

Cheers,

bigRoscoe
Old 10-09-2018, 12:15 AM   #9
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You should consider a edging session with me. I am very skilled and patient. Also a cancer survivor, so I understand your pain. I will be in town next week!
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:16 AM   #10
LayneLaughlin
"Tits McGee"

User ID: 159208
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would be happy to spend time with a gentleman, regardless of color. You are welcome to reach anytime if you are interested. :-*

Hope things will start looking up for ya dear...literally and figuratively! Good luck to you.
LayneLaughlin is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 01:49 AM   #11
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I think you should do an encounter report on who the lovely provider was that helped you thru this!
tinman483 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women