Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Carolinas > Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina
Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160196
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2018, 05:52 AM   #1
cordell
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default UTR...

I myself try to stay way under the radar. I try not to write too many reviews. Maybe, my actions along with other hobby goers, have ruined the scene by not informing others of the quality available out here. Now it seems the availability of ladies is gone. SC, is it too late? Can we get some help? Ladies, I hope I speak for most.......WE MISS YOU! Greenville,SC step it up!
cordell is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
Cougarlicious
Selective Cougar xoxo

User ID: 310400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion things here in the carolinas have gotten worse. Its been a month since I had a booking and I am in Charlotte. I blame it on the new pimp game,x drug dealers that now have turned the game on by making just as much as they did selling dope now making more money off trafficking. Honey I wish I knew where all the available men with references and off p411 went. My opinion paying for cheaper class of shit from pimps and dont know it or they just have been laying low. My suggestion to alot of the ladies that are sitting around starving for bookings should save money and get a transfer job to re locate in a more hobby filled area like I am doing right now. Its not worth it down here period. I have a feeling your area is a ghost town since the shut down.

It is not your actions by not writing reviews, look at how very few of us are on this board. Nobody wants to come visit North and South Carolina anymore. We all depended on TER, and with it poof gone, so has the bookings here poof gone. Too many men want late night encountership around here I am not doing that, its dangerous, not all money is good money especially at 2 or 3 am.
Cougarlicious is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:01 AM   #3
LususNaturae82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I definitely agree; on top of an extreme lack of AA-friendly providers in the Carolinas, it's next to impossible...
LususNaturae82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:35 AM   #4
nc.Southerncomfort
Irish Vixen!

User ID: 294148
My Bio Page

Awe... I am sorry .. There are a ton of many wonderful ladies and gents..
nc.Southerncomfort is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:20 PM   #5
Eeyore007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

I wish there were some lovely ladies near fayetteville. I would love to be a regular as I was with the lovely ladies in texas. I have to go out of town on work trips to hobby. It really sucks here.
Eeyore007 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 03:13 AM   #6
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that there are some ladies who do still visit North and South Carolina.As well as ladies who are based there.

I have visited Charlotte and Raleigh twice this year.And I am visiting Charlotte now.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:20 PM   #7
SonnyC
Account Disabled

I have 1 ATF in Fayetteville but our schedules are off kilter due to school. I travel to Raleigh and Greensboro to visit other girls. One of these days I'll make it to Charlotte for a turn and burn.
SonnyC is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:54 AM   #8
goldcoastbeauty
Verifed Provider

User ID: 5282
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally understand this.

I am available in Greenville, SC & all surrounding areas to come and visit you.

Please see my information here on Eccie for further details!

Take care!
goldcoastbeauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women