Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #1
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default "For All Eyes" Review of Jane 999

So I intend to an official review of my latest experience with Jane but for now I wanted to tell of my first "official" foray into the world of kink. I've had minor experiences before. I had an unsuccessful date with a strap on a couple of years ago. And with Jane, we played around with some master/slave stuff a few months ago but the extent was the verbiage and the nipple torture. This time, we went completely in. So here goes...

Provider: Jane 999

Website/URL: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=211186

Date: mid-October 2014

Physical: Average height, brick house built redhead with huge MM jugs; very pretty lady

Incall

Price: Her Alexandria rate is $200 although I am grandfathered lower. I tip her well though, so it really makes up for that. Travel rates are more...see showcase.

ROS:

So, I have been very, very curious about some kink activities. What peaked my curiousity was the potential pleasures of role reversal. I wanted to cede control of my body and mind and have a woman sensually dominate me, including taking a strap-on. I guess I technically still have not done that but I had an awesome time with Jane. It started on the holiday. I was communicating with Jane casually and we chatted a bit more about me being her slave. Honestly, that is further than I really wanted to go but again, it was exhilarating. Tuesday morning we decided to see each other at noon. Her instructions to me were to have on my nipple clamps when I arrived. So I went home and prepped. I did an enema. I followed advice offered here by spiceyzoey and filled the bottle with warm water and salt and cleaned myself completely out. We honestly had no intention of doing anal play but I planned to purposely disobey. So thank you Zoey for the wonderful advice posted in the forum. It worked spectacularly! I used my lube shooters, Pjur Backdoor lube, and my plugs to stretch myself just in case she decided to punish me for disobedience. LOL

I bathed and got myself in the condition my Mistress preferred. I awaited her contact and when it came, my instructions were to put on my clamps and come to her location, let her know when I was there and she would direct me. "Yes mistress," I replied and nervously proceeded as instructed. It was almost go time!

She directed me in and when I walked in I was allowed to be normal. My instructions were, as soon as I helped her into her corset, I was hers. So we chatted, exchanged pleasantries and what not since we have become friendly. Then she asked for help. After helping her into the leather corset, the mood changed. She grabbed my face and forced me to my knees. She ordered me to remove my shirt and greed with delight when she found the clamps in place. She told me because I had made her so happy she might reward me by allowing me to eat her pussy. I was like a little puppy saying YES MISTRESS!!!

She walked around me to examine me and tugged on the clamps. She took out her whip and teased my body. She ran it along my nipples, which by now were aching. She ran over my stomach...across my now hardening dick and balls while I pray she doesn't decide to whack them. She ran it over my shoulders, down my back...across my ass...down my thighs...then she took it away. The tension was palpable...then THWACK! Holy shit! I didn't come for this but I'm a trooper, let's see where this goes. She's talking nice/nasty things to me then THWACK! THWACK! She tells me how I good she is being to me and how I deserve this. I need this. I comply with a hint of hesitation. She gives me a few more good thwacks and tells me I better thank her for this affection. I comply. I didn't come here for this, but I comply. Meanwhile, I feel pre-cum building at the tip of my steadily hardening cock. It's like it never got fully hard until she wanted it to but it was obviously enjoying the scene.

Around that time she saw something slipping from my ass. What is this? I explained to her what I had done and she unleashed a downpour of thwacks across my ass. She punished me for not asking permission. Then she loved on me. She told me this time she would allow me to keep it in but that I had better hold it in until I was allowed to remove it. She began pulling the chains on the nipple clamps when one slipped off, and I promptly apologized but not before receiving a few swings for my troubles. She ordered me to put it back in place. She tugged them to make sure they were secured and told me how this satisfied her. She then laid on the bed and ordered me to pleasure her with my tongue. I leaned forward and did as I was instructed. She permitted me to touch her and I grabbed her thighs and really dug in. Two grinding orgasms later she told me what a good job I had done. She would reward me with a request...

I thanked and her and asked if I could tongue fuck her asshole. She allowed and bent over. I dug in. I must say, for a lady who doesn't offer Greek, she loves the feel of a tongue writhing deep in her starfish. It's like it opens up for acceptance. Wonderful stuff. You DATO lovers...she's perfection. She instructed me onto the bed. By this time I have a raging hardon. Precum dripping everywhere. She gathered it on her fingertip...I was hoping to feed it to me but instead she took it herself. She saw the desperate look in my eyes and knew what I needed. So good to me. She ordered me to roll over. I did not know what to expect but she proceeded to give me several nice thwacks with her whip. By this time I'm used to it and it feels good. In this position the whip makes contact with my plug and it feels good as well. No discomfort there at all. She rolled me back over

She took me in her mouth for just a few moments before wrapping me up. She climbed on top and lowered herself on to me and told me she was rewarding me for being a good slave by letting me feel myself inside her. Unfortunately after just a few minutes I felt a tingle and yelled WAIT. Big mistake. She denigrated me everything I was worth explaining that I do not order her to do anything. I apologized profusely explaining that I wanted to be sure I was permitted to cum but I felt it so quick because her pussy was so good. She allowed that and thanked me. She asked me what I wanted. With my eyes closed, I told her I wanted to lick my cum off her body. She asked me where I wanted to put it and I told her wherever she would so graciously allow. She told me I was to stand up and take her from behind, then cum on her ass and back.

When I stood up she made sure to give me a good swing and explained that I had better fuck her good. Now...this is where my normally dominant side kicked in. I dared not say a cross word to her but I have to admit, I gave her a good fucking. I finally asked her if I could cum and she told me to rip the hat and let it fly. I have to admit, the combination of the excitement, the spanking, the nipple play, and the plug helped me produce a HUGE load. So huge that I'm glad I put my hand up as a barrier or else I would've blasted all in her hair and on the bed rather than just on her back. But now the dilemma. I had never eaten my own cum and I just produced a grossly abnormally sized load. But again, I'm a trooper. I slurped it all up and swallowed it down...yeah, hats off to you ladies that swallow...whew.

She was pleased with me...until she felt wetness. You see, although I had gotten it all up, my saliva left her wet and I failed to retrieve a towel to clean her like a good slave should. I received my most thorough punishment of the afternoon as a result. But I have to admit, I enjoyed it.

And just like that, it was over. She asked me how it was and I told her it was actually fun. I have to admit, the next time I see her I will be inducing as many orgasms from her as possible..,payback. But it was fun. My ass cheeks were a little sore. If I were white they'd probably be rosy. My nipples ached like hell. But I was satisfied.

Will I do it again? Probably, but in know I don't...yet...crave anything like that. I still want to cross strap ons off my list so I'll continue to pursuit.

Jane doesn't typically advertise this but I think she should. She will continue to build her supply chest as I think she's currently limited there but she obviously has the skill and temperament. I actually saw that in her from the first time I met her. Come to find out she has some training.

Now granted, we are in a very slow paced area but she does some light travel. For guys who live in different parts of Louisiana or who find themselves in central La., she could be the perfect girl for you. She goes anywhere from traditional GFE to full on Dominatrix and everything in between...except Greek.

I know this is long but that's the nature of another realm. I hope you all enjoyed this dream I had a few days ago...
Asigarillo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women