Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
notsomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Providers - Does it matter to you how a hobbyist is dressed?

I don't get to see a lot of ladies, especially since I've been unemployed, but there's one thing that I've wondered about for some time, and never asked.

Ladies, do you care one way or the other how a guy is dressed when he knocks on your door? Can that affect your session in one way or the other?

I understand that you like a gentleman to be clean, and well groomed when he comes to you, but what is acceptable attire? I've heard recommendations that he wear business attire, maybe even casual business attire, at the very least, but how important is that to you, and does it have any effect on the session to come?

I guess the main reason I ask is that I typically don't show up in business attire. I'm a guy that wears a lot of shorts (not cut-offs) almost year-round since we are where we are and rarely have anything that approaches winter weather. Sometimes I'm wearing a t-shirt, and other times a knit shirt/polo shirt. My clothes are always clean and never disheveled and I never go to see a lady unless I've showered, shaved and brushed - usually immediately before heading out the door. If the weather is a little cooler, I'm likely to be wearing jeans.

The main reason I do this, especially lately, is because that's how I'm most comfortable, and if I leave the house dressed otherwise, questions will most certainly be raised. Besides that, since I've been unemployed for quite some time, it's not likely that I would show up in slacks and a sport shirt, or coat and tie, as if I was coming from work.

In all honesty, I'm not sure I'd change my ways, but I really would like to know what you're thinking when someone dressed as I do shows up.
notsomuch is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsomuch View Post

Ladies, do you care one way or the other how a guy is dressed when he knocks on your door? Can that affect your session in one way or the other?
No. He's not in his clothes long enough to matter You could wear scuba gear and it wouldn't change a thing. Then again, I'm a little different from most of the other ladies here.

Edit: No clown suits. Clowns freak me out.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO, Dharma, "no clown suits!" I second that!!!

I don't mind what a guy shows up wearing, as long as it is not something that is going to freak the neighbors out and alert them to the fact that this is an incall (no leather chaps and ball-gags, lol).

I have even had some really sweet constructions workers and landscapers that come straight from work and are asking to use the shower before I even get the door shut behind them. I DON'T MIND. Your clothes look better on my floor anyway
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
Damn...
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #5
stateofmindtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:

So much for coming straight from work...
stateofmindtx is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now that I got the tea cleaned off of my monitor...
Old 08-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
am woody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I guess I'll put my clown suit in storage.
am woody is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:03 PM   #8
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Any bear suits? I'm O.K. with bear suits and I have had a couple of guys show up in kilts recently. Yummy.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #9
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care what you are wearing. Just start peeling off layers of clothing when you hit the door.

I don't mind the clown suit thing. A badge and uniform, different story.....
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #10
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see, Red Wig and Big Shoes..no no at Dharma's ...yes at Dannie's.. so the investment isn't a total loss. For the life of me I can't find a Bear Suit will a Gorilla Suit do? Dannie the uni and badge were for you..don't you remember OFFICER DANNIE?
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #11
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

pennywise-the-clown----it.jpg

Dharma, I guess you'd better not answer the phone then! Dammit, I was looking forward to seeing you again!
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #12
Numbersboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

That's good for those of us with a little more body hair ....

Quote:
Any bear suits? I'm O.K. with bear suits and I have had a couple of guys show up in kilts recently. Yummy.
Numbersboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #13
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Pennywise? Geeze-o-petes, geezer! Did you have to whip out the big guns all at once? Friggin' clown.

So, Steven King's movie "IT" had just come out on video and my husband and I were watching it. I hate clowns and the movie was super scary and I only agreed because he was there and we agreed on two potty breaks (long flick) so I figured it wouldn't be too bad. I call the first break almost two hours into the movie and we each run to a bathroom, I'm in the bedroom and he hits the hallway bath. So there I am, going pee and I hear this noise. it was like a gurgling and a chuckle and I can't tell where it's coming from. I'm already super sensitive because of the movie and I hear it again. Well, I finish my business and as I'm standing next to the sink I hear it for a third time and jebus, it's coming from the drain. My heart was pounding, I kinda leaned over the sink to look and then out of the drain comes "Come on, we all FLOAT down here!"

I hear a very girlie scream (I have no idea who it was..) and can't get out of the bathroom fast enough. I kinda run to the livingroom and bump into my spouse who's doubled over, laughing. Bastard was talking down the hallway bathroom drain.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
Guest100314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 1517
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I don't care what you are wearing. Just start peeling off layers of clothing when you hit the door.

I don't mind the clown suit thing. A badge and uniform, different story.....

+1
Guest100314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #15
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't matter to me what you wear. But i will say some nice wranglers and a cowboy hot.... Yikes watch out guys.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women