Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47538
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Marshall
BANNED

Default Veteran Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Bialek Was Former CBS Employee With a ‘Track Record’: Hers and Cain‘s Roles May Even ’Have Been Reversed’ In Car

Veteran Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Bialek Was Former CBS Employee With a ‘Track Record’: Hers and Cain‘s Roles May Even ’Have Been Reversed’ In Car
On his radio program Tuesday, Mark Levin aired a clip of veteran journalist and CBS anchor Bill Kurtis on WLS saying that Herman Cain’s accuser, Sharon Bialek, is a former CBS employee with a “track record.” Given her checkered past, a chuckling Kurtis posited that Bialek‘s and Cain’s roles in the alleged car-incident could even have been reversed.
Some of Kurtis’ observations on Bialek were as follows:
“She has a history.”
“There is a lot more to this story.”
“I can assure you that there will be far more to this story.”
“Let’s put Herman or Sharon in the car and say their roles may even have been reversed, given her track record here.”
Bialek worked for CBS radio station WCKG from 2006-2007.
Listen to the clip below:

Levin brings up a point worth considering: Why is this story not making its rounds in the mainstream media, and why are voices like Kurtis’ being confined to select talk radio stations? Kurtis’ segment aired on Monday and thus far, precious few news outlets are delving into Bialek’s questionable history.
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
Marshall
BANNED

of course, liberals know this woman is telling the truth because all liberals know that black men can't control themselves sexually.........

Old 11-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Marshall
BANNED

Jobless & shameless gal going for gold

Last Updated: 9:14 AM, November 8, 2011
Posted: 2:29 AM, November 8, 2011

More Print
Andrea Peyser

Gold diggers -- unite!
Sharon Bialek is 50, out of work and, according to one who knows her, she’s a smooth operator living way above her means. From the look of her heavily painted face, she’s also soon to be in acute need of a new tub of eyeliner.
Enter Herman Cain.
Bialek pranced into the Friars Club yesterday with lawyer -- who else? -- Gloria Allred aboard patent-leather do-me pumps. She proceeded to spill a dirty little secret she claims to have harbored these last 14 years -- presidential front-runner and fellow Republican Herman Cain made a pass at my junk!

With that, she became the fourth woman to accuse the GOP presidential front-runner of sexual harassment -- and the first to proudly show her face.
She did so with the breathy giddiness of a gal who’s read too many bodice-rippers. Bialek, who had her bleached-blond hair set in waves for the occasion, recounted with a broad grin the night back in 1997 when she flirted like a tart with the “inspirational” Mr. Cain.
“Mr. Cain sat next to me at that luncheon [in Chicago] and spoke to me extensively . . . He was incredibly inspirational,” she said. “When he sat down I said to him, ‘When are you running for president?’ ”
At the time, she was employed for a year and change at the National Restaurant Association’s Educational Foundation, doing “industry relations” or something. Cain was the association’s CEO.
But then she was fired, “devastated.” On the advice of her “boyfriend,” she proceeded to stalk Cain to Washington, ostensibly to hit him up for a job.

Bialek said she arrived at her hotel to learn Cain had magically upgraded her to a suite. They had drinks, plural. They ate Italian.
“During dinner, Mr. Cain looked at me and said, ‘Why are you here?’ ” Good question.
Then, said Bialek, Cain, who she remembers wore a suit jacket, no tie -- I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast -- drove her to the offices of the National Restaurant Association, which, as far as I know, were closed for the night. In the car, she said, he went caveman.
“He suddenly reached over and put his hand on my leg, under my skirt and reached for my genitals,” she said. “He also reached for my head and put it toward his crotch. I said, ‘What are you doing? You know I have a boyfriend.’ ” She said she was shocked and told Cain it wasn’t what she came for.
Cain responded, she said. “You want a job, right?”
She refused his advances, and he drove her back to her hotel.
Now, I love a good romantic farce as much as the next bored housewife. But the question remains: Why sit on this seeming sexual assault for 14 years?
According to someone who knows Bialek: “She has a very infectious personality. It’s easy to see how she won [Cain] over. But the reality of her situation is -- she’s a complete gold digger. It’s all about the money.”
The friend said she comes from a lower-middle-income family, but lives in a posh apartment running from bill collectors. “Most of her jobs ended in termination. It’s always the employer’s fault, not hers.
“This is a lady who lives off the system. She is hellbent on finding a way of never having to work and living the lifestyle she wants to live, a very affluent lifestyle. In my next life, I want to come back as her.”
The sad part is that Bialek has a 13-year-old son who must live with the shame and media scrutiny.
Fourteen years after the incident, an untraumatized Bialek said she approached Cain at a Tea Party conference last month in Chicago -- and was smitten again.
An “uncomfortable” Cain remembered her.
“I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done . . . During his speech, he had the same infectious presence and command as he did when I had heard him speak the first time.”
The last decade and change haven’t been so good. Bialek is unemployed, has a son. Her boyfriend’s long gone.
The gold rush is on.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1dFQULH6D
Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Marshall, you need to check your source. We all know that liberals are smarter, more empathetic and more highly evolved than the rest of us. There is NO WAY a liberal would make up such a story for their own gain. They are too pure for that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Bialek comes across as an opportunistic charlatan. How many years has it been since the alleged incident, and she's just now mentioning it to anyone - and that anyone is the "press"?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The Dems want to destroy Cain so that they can go back to calling everyone a rascists
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You guys are just pissed because you paid big bucks for autographed copies of "My Journey to the Whitehouse".

Isn’t it great when life is one big anecdote? You don't have to wait until the facts are known because you already know what the facts are. Everybody who is anybody knows that anybody you don't like did what you say for the reason you say they did (Say what?).

You can describe anybody and everything without really knowing shit about them or it and use your opinions as facts.

Most people (Real Americans, Patriots, Christians) don’t use anecdotes. They all make more money, get more women, and are more politically astute than people who do use anecdotes……Heavy fucking sarcasm for you rich, studley, pundits out there…..double dose for you 1% of 1%ers.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Kind of reminds me of a story . . . Oh. Wait. Nevermind.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:57 AM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Kind of reminds me of a story . . . Oh. Wait. Nevermind.
I like good first-hand-experienced stories.

I don't like stories about stories.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

I bought this property. It was a unique, fixer-upper-as-is-special and the owner was eager to sell. I flipped it in 30 days for $175 million.

I can afford Maria now.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:45 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You guys are just pissed because you paid big bucks for autographed copies of "My Journey to the Whitehouse".

Isn’t it great when life is one big anecdote? You don't have to wait until the facts are known because you already know what the facts are. Everybody who is anybody knows that anybody you don't like did what you say for the reason you say they did (Say what?).

You can describe anybody and everything without really knowing shit about them or it and use your opinions as facts.

Most people (Real Americans, Patriots, Christians) don’t use anecdotes. They all make more money, get more women, and are more politically astute than people who do use anecdotes……Heavy fucking sarcasm for you rich, studley, pundits out there…..double dose for you 1% of 1%ers.
Christ used parables to teach, and, per the Bible, he was among the 99%.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:46 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I bought this property. It was a unique, fixer-upper-as-is-special and the owner was eager to sell. I flipped it in 30 days for $175 million.

I can afford Maria now.
And this is one of your "stories" you so admire?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Dem's would love for Cain to get the nomination. You don't keep up with politics much I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
The Dems want to destroy Cain so that they can go back to calling everyone a rascists

That's it Lama, you are the smartest Honkie I know
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #14
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Considering that she apparently lost the job she wanted to talk to Herman about getting back because she had lodged a false claim of sexual abuse, he did show poor judgment in ever letting himself be alone with her (if he ever actually was).

As more things come to light, her son's apparent connection to Politico, one of her fellow accusers working in Obama's treasury department and, of course, her place of residence, Corville will need to change is famous adage to,"you'd be surprised what you can find if you drag a $100 through David Axelrod's apartment building."
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And Cain accusser Kraushaar has a history of filing lawsuits for unfair treatment against her employers;

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...-next-job-too/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women