Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160525
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35346
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #226
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Psst excuse me.... You realize you guys are showing your blindness right?

I don't know even one american that has no love for their fellow man. The right just has rational thought. Don't get me wrong, if Romney wins nothing will change for the good or otherwise but I'd rather have no change than a commie FORCING themselves down my throat. It's not right that a bill as huge as healthcare be divided by party and shoved down our throats. There is reform needed and I'm not completely opposed to a single payer system but not how it's currently written. Way to much debt added as well.
read this short article about single payer in Vermont (2006)

http://www.pnhp.org/news/2006/august...ons_of_sin.php

pros and cons

http://www.frommyexperience.com/the-...nce-option.php

reminds you of Obamacare doesnt it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #227
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
read this short article about single payer in Vermont (2006)

http://www.pnhp.org/news/2006/august...ons_of_sin.php

If Vermonters think that one or the other is what is right for them then they should have the freedom to make that choice.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #228
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
If Vermonters think that one or the other is what is right for them then they should have the freedom to make that choice.

I posted the link as a means to weigh the pros and cons, and to show the verbiage being exchanged

not to make an example of any freedom or loss of freedom

shit, you guys are stuck in a mental rut.

yeah, I know.

Its Obamas fault.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #229
CJ7
Valued Poster

Single Payer Insurance ..

AKA

Medicare For ALL

If the people in this country think its right for them they should be able to make that choice
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #230
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
I posted the link as a means to weigh the pros and cons, and to show the verbiage being exchanged

not to make an example of any freedom or loss of freedom

shit, you guys are stuck in a mental rut.

yeah, I know.

Its Obamas fault.
And I posted what I did to state my case that the issue belongs with the States.

Don't be so opportunistic about being offended.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #231
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Single Payer Insurance ..

AKA

Medicare For ALL

If the people in this country think its right for them they should be able to make that choice

Not exactly.
The people in the heavily populated Northeastern States shouldn't have the the ability to make that choice for residents of say, Montana.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #232
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not exactly.
The people in the heavily populated Northeastern States shouldn't have the the ability to make that choice for residents of say, Montana.

why? people in every state decide the destiny of other states every time they vote in a general/national election ... congressmen and women decide the destiny of every american when they pass laws without consenting anyone.

put healthcare on a national referendum and let the people decide, not politicians
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #233
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
why? people in every state decide the destiny of other states every time they vote in a general/national election ... congressmen and women decide the destiny of every american when they pass laws without consenting anyone.

put healthcare on a national referendum and let the people decide, not politicians
That's not the way it was intended to work. Unfortunately that is what we have allowed it to evolve into. Congress, the President and The Supreme Court have all overstepped their boundaries when it comes to the powers that were granted to them. We have allowed it to happen to the point where it is the norm and expected.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #234
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's not the way it was intended to work. Unfortunately that is what we have allowed it to evolve into. Congress, the President and The Supreme Court have all overstepped their boundaries when it comes to the powers that were granted to them. We have allowed it to happen to the point where it is the norm and expected.

IMO, its even worse now that the decision rests in the lap of one SC Justice ... ONE man has his hand on the destiny of the country. I dont know whether to laugh or lock the doors.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #235
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

All of this could have been avoided if the Congress, and President Obama, would have simply had the courage to say: "We will levy a tax of $750 a year on individules who opt out of this plan in order to offset cost". Instead, they use terms like "penalty" if you opt out.

I guess they figured as long as they did not actually say the word "tax" in the bill, the moronic American Public would not know the difference.

How does the Shakespeareian proverb go......."Oh what a dangerous web we weave, when at first we try to deceive".

Anyway, I guess that stupid bitch Nancy Pelosi was right. "we have to pass the bill so you will know what's in it".

Geeze, you can't make this shit up.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #236
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
It's too bad we're in danger of loosing the Republic Franklin spoke of. Instead there are people who think mob rule is the best idea. They insist that if enough people vote for stealing it isn't theft anymore and everyone will get a free pony (or unicorn) from the all knowing, all powerful government.

Just as Athens failed, just as our demise was predicted, we've reached the tipping point. That point at which the majority of people will simply vote themselves largess from the treasury until the nation folds up and collapses like a circus tent.

The gullibility and self imposed, short sighted blindness of people is amazing.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #237
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"Gimme My Obama Money". That pretty well sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb78kJhaMw
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #238
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

CJ, can you explain the entirety of the mandate?
Is it mandated that every person buy insurance for themselves and each person they are legally responsible for?
Is there a loophole for those on fixed income to offset the cost of insurance? Otherwise they pay the premium and forget about buying needed medication.
Do those under the poverty threshold get federal aid to help with the cost?
Does the mandate specify that this is just for the citizens of this country? Do the illegals become the only ones who are afforded free emergency care?

Are the majority of people currently uninsured Republicans or Democrats? Wait, I really don't give a flip on this one. Labels are stupid.

Take away the labels, including lefties, righties, liberals, conservatives, and whatever else is in Congress, and you still have a bunch of third graders that can't decide what kind of free candy the teacher should buy for them.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #239
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
CJ, can you explain the entirety of the mandate?
Is it mandated that every person buy insurance for themselves and each person they are legally responsible for?
Is there a loophole for those on fixed income to offset the cost of insurance? Otherwise they pay the premium and forget about buying needed medication.
Do those under the poverty threshold get federal aid to help with the cost?
Does the mandate specify that this is just for the citizens of this country? Do the illegals become the only ones who are afforded free emergency care?

Are the majority of people currently uninsured Republicans or Democrats? Wait, I really don't give a flip on this one. Labels are stupid.

Take away the labels, including lefties, righties, liberals, conservatives, and whatever else is in Congress, and you still have a bunch of third graders that can't decide what kind of free candy the teacher should buy for them.
shit .. since you went to the trouble .. I'll give it a shot

1. Of course not, and dont claim to.
2. If they arent covered by company insurance, thats the way I understand it.
3.&4. ... credits are given to those less fortunate .. federal funded
5. Illegal aliens cant recieve credits that supliment premium costs
6. Everyone is entitled to life saving emergency medical care tantamount to todays policy.

I totally agree with labeling ... patisanship is the MAJOR problem with the country ... damn the merits of the legislation !!! as long as a member of the favored party shoves it up that particuar partys ass. its ALLLLLL Good.

there ya go ... what do I win?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #240
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Can you really blame them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
It's too bad we're in danger of loosing the Republic Franklin spoke of. Instead there are people who think mob rule is the best idea. They insist that if enough people vote for stealing it isn't theft anymore and everyone will get a free pony (or unicorn) from the all knowing, all powerful government.

Just as Athens failed, just as our demise was predicted, we've reached the tipping point. That point at which the majority of people will simply vote themselves largess from the treasury until the nation folds up and collapses like a circus tent.

The gullibility and self imposed, short sighted blindness of people is amazing.
Sounds like the masses are just following wtf the investment bankers did!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women