Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2019, 09:36 PM   #1
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default back up

TOS is back up
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:07 AM   #2
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah but for how long?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:30 AM   #3
thk1xx
Registered Member

here's the thread about that:

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=540791
thk1xx is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:08 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Here today, gone tomorrow. Who knows.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:41 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Doesn't matter - this site is better
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:01 PM   #6
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i havent got one client from here recently at all
Old 01-12-2019, 04:51 AM   #7
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92 View Post
i havent got one client from here recently at all
A lot of "clients" are here, but not openly active here. Most of us use multiple sites to see who is available and to gain as much intel as possible. We may contact from a different source than here, but this platform is used a lot by us men.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:56 AM   #8
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by thk1xx View Post
In other words, it looks like nothing changed yet but it sounds like they are priming everyone for another shutdown.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:32 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxedman View Post
In other words, it looks like nothing changed yet but it sounds like they are priming everyone for another shutdown.
They banned some people. I guess they were culling the heard.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:57 AM   #10
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Dead site walking..
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:54 PM   #11
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Karma?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:22 PM   #12
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Karma?
?
Old 01-13-2019, 11:26 AM   #13
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They banned some people. I guess they were culling the heard.
More like silencing people. Everyone who got banned was from something said in a PM or a site email. That place leaks like crazy, deleted PMs were showing in people's inboxes (stuff deleted months ago) for about 20 minutes and people were texting me asking me why. I have had nothing to do with that site for a long time. I did defend them aggressively until finding out they were way worse than any information hoarder. Now that I told people they are reading PMs and deciding if the person receives them or not (anyone who is on there has seen the multiple "I'm missing PMs" posts from guys and girls, no longer a mystery) I'm spreading rumors. Facts. Just the facts.

As far as karma goes, this may go down in history as the only thing Sexy, Gabrielle and I have ever agreed on lol (keeping it lighthearted....I didn't come over here to fight).

They figured by deleting me from a site I was going to ask to be deleted from they hurt me lol. I don't even currently advertise in Pittsburgh and just turned in my apartment keys because I'm leaving for Australia at the end of the month.

I don't wish to be a part of something that is so desperately gathering information. One person who was banned had absolutely nothing to do with me (never met or communicated before the ban) and was banned within minutes of sending a PM/site email simply talking about moving to a different site.

Good luck folks, feeling safe there is like feeling safe in North Korea. Insane "leader", punished for saying anything against "admin" and about to be extinct lol. I have nothing to gain by saying this. I'm not advertising in Pittsburgh (I've also removed my Eros ad) for at least a few months. I can't stand the cold brrrrrr
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:38 PM   #14
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm soooo out of the loop. I'll still visit Pittsburgh, but I got rid of my loft there in Nov. Rent went from 1500 to 1700 a month... No utilities included...I love yinz, but come on... It's Pittsburgh not NY or Cali. I'll go back to hotels from now on.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 07:00 AM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
More like silencing people. Everyone who got banned was from something said in a PM or a site email. That place leaks like crazy, deleted PMs were showing in people's inboxes (stuff deleted months ago) for about 20 minutes and people were texting me asking me why. I have had nothing to do with that site for a long time. I did defend them aggressively until finding out they were way worse than any information hoarder. Now that I told people they are reading PMs and deciding if the person receives them or not (anyone who is on there has seen the multiple "I'm missing PMs" posts from guys and girls, no longer a mystery) I'm spreading rumors. Facts. Just the facts.

As far as karma goes, this may go down in history as the only thing Sexy, Gabrielle and I have ever agreed on lol (keeping it lighthearted....I didn't come over here to fight).

They figured by deleting me from a site I was going to ask to be deleted from they hurt me lol. I don't even currently advertise in Pittsburgh and just turned in my apartment keys because I'm leaving for Australia at the end of the month.

I don't wish to be a part of something that is so desperately gathering information. One person who was banned had absolutely nothing to do with me (never met or communicated before the ban) and was banned within minutes of sending a PM/site email simply talking about moving to a different site.

Good luck folks, feeling safe there is like feeling safe in North Korea. Insane "leader", punished for saying anything against "admin" and about to be extinct lol. I have nothing to gain by saying this. I'm not advertising in Pittsburgh (I've also removed my Eros ad) for at least a few months. I can't stand the cold brrrrrr
I know why you and a few others were banned. Indy’s brass never really wanted people posting the truth or facts. It’s magnified now because the CWSC is running things. It’s best to keep the blind sheep thinking it’s utopia on the site. Look, I’m know that it’s not the sites responsibilty to keep you safe or even provide a place to guarentee someone’s income. It’s not their responsibility. But to blatantly ask for donations knowing that site will probably go dark is insidious. I guess the CWSC needed a new sleigh so she bought a Denali. As for PMs, another insidious act. They’ve been blocking my PMs for quite sometime. The ones I do get a response from is them responding instead of the providers. I know the ladies that I’ve PMed pretty well. I know how they talk and their posting style. It wasn’t them responding. It was the CWSC or her BF. Pretty comical. But maybe those ladies needed the appointments? I just went elsewhere. The bottomline is they should just get out of the way. Just move on. Let others run the site. Or shut it down. As Steve Miller sang “take the money and run”.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women