Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2019, 03:09 PM   #16
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
1) How do you find providers on twitter? I'm assuming there's not a 'tag', - is there a section or something similar for services?
Sorry darling new laws prevent folks from telling you have to find providers/companions. It could be seen as assisting in trafficking.

Quote:
2) Are the interactions basically 'following' an individual provider's account? Similar to having their website info, except more real-time, apparently some discussion, etc.,?
Um...well yeah basically. You have to scroll through someone's tweets to see what they post/share (share also known as retweet).

Quote:
3) So from a hobbyist perspective - do you keep a running list of accounts that you follow, and then DM to see if anyone you're interested in is available?
Not even touching this one go fish?

Quote:
4) General comments -how is it different from a hobbyists perspective? How do you do any research on whether a girl gives a good session?
I read my reviews and think...hmmm wish I was there.

This one will require you to think for yourself a little more. You mesh with certain personalities better than others. I'd trust that more than most review writers.

Quote:
5) Is screening by providers where they ask for your real-life info more prevalent/standard on twitter?
100% yes. Screening is necessary. Full name is necessary. RL identity is necessary. Gotta weed out cops and abusive folks. It is all about safety.

If you don't wanna give me your name then I sure as hell don't wanna put your twinkie in my winkie.

Quote:
from one of berryberry's link:
I'm not sure I'd take any advice from a slobbyist. But that's just me.

This is the time the good guys will come in first and slobbyists will come in last.

(Providers there is a group Twitter safety chat if you want in...hit me up on Twitter @DearGabbyGFE )
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:22 PM   #17
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

Let's not get yet another thread riddled with infractions. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 05:35 PM   #18
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
#3 - Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.
(Read picturing me pouting in pigtails, sucking on a lollipop)
But...but, he started it...he called us HOs...so I was treating him the way he treated us first.

Kidding...kidding.

Happy New Year dj8rocks

Damn I might just have to take those pics for my snapchat.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:17 PM   #19
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Happy New Year to all
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 06:23 PM   #20
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've really wanted to start using it..never used it before so not real familiar with it ...so is it twitter or switter ??
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:39 PM   #21
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I tried Twitter. If someone is having success there, I wish they'd pass the secret search words on. I tried the ones I thought would work and got nothing.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #22
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you tried following some of your friends and looking at their hashtags? Many don't advertise publicly I hear.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:55 AM   #23
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Have you tried following some of your friends and looking at their hashtags? Many don't advertise publicly I hear.
hashtags are there for searching I thought. I searched using hashtag terms and searched not using hashtag. No real luck.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:25 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Sorry darling new laws prevent folks from telling you have to find providers/companions. It could be seen as assisting in trafficking.

Um...well yeah basically. You have to scroll through someone's tweets to see what they post/share (share also known as retweet).

Not even touching this one go fish?

I read my reviews and think...hmmm wish I was there.

This one will require you to think for yourself a little more. You mesh with certain personalities better than others. I'd trust that more than most review writers.

100% yes. Screening is necessary. Full name is necessary. RL identity is necessary. Gotta weed out cops and abusive folks. It is all about safety.

If you don't wanna give me your name then I sure as hell don't wanna put your twinkie in my winkie.

I'm not sure I'd take any advice from a slobbyist. But that's just me.

This is the time the good guys will come in first and slobbyists will come in last.

(Providers there is a group Twitter safety chat if you want in...hit me up on Twitter @DearGabbyGFE )
It’s also true of providers. The good ones will survive and the the bad ones won’t. BTW, what’s a “slobbyist”? I don’t think it’s what a good provider calls other people.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 07:17 AM   #25
bb1312
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92 View Post
I've really wanted to start using it..never used it before so not real familiar with it ...so is it twitter or switter ??
There’s both. The Twitter population is basically everyone who uses Facebook and switter is more so just providers and hobbyists, though switter isn’t very popular esp around here yet.
bb1312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:18 AM   #26
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Slobbiests are pretty much guys who Don't read ads before writing you, overstay with no tip, smelly balls, rude, skid marked bed, trash talks other Ladies, asks personal info about hobbyists, food/smoke mouth...
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 03:55 PM   #27
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Slobbiests are pretty much guys who Don't read ads before writing you, overstay with no tip, smelly balls, rude, skid marked bed, trash talks other Ladies, asks personal info about hobbyists, food/smoke mouth...
I wish I had thought of this, but I read it from an experienced provider last year:

"Slobbyists" are what Thomas Hobbes in his treatise on civilized society "Leviathan" speculated Life is like without evolved civilized government and the rule-of-law: Slobbyists are "Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short......" I wish I had thought of that first but I have to attribute it to an experienced provider.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:35 AM   #28
klassygerl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 351396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I joined Twitter myself. I haven’t met anyone on there yet but I haven’t advertised either. I have used it to contact girls for references and i could tell who I would take a ref from based on their Twitter. So I assume guys could tell if a provider was worth visiting. I have also seen some alternative girls and trans guys that I would book if they came to town. Very cool to see providers that are far from average. I still don’t know how to do switter though. Btw @klassygerl ... aka Winter Inez
klassygerl is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:43 AM   #29
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
I wish I had thought of this, but I read it from an experienced provider last year:

"Slobbyists" are what Thomas Hobbes in his treatise on civilized society "Leviathan" speculated Life is like without evolved civilized government and the rule-of-law: Slobbyists are "Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short......" I wish I had thought of that first but I have to attribute it to an experienced provider.....
Nice!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:44 AM   #30
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women