Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2018, 09:30 PM   #1
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Encounters: 35
Default International, Asia section?

International, Asia, where did it go?

I have a great trip report from Manila and no place to post it
ThoreXile is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:02 AM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoreXile View Post
International, Asia, where did it go?

I have a great trip report from Manila and no place to post it
Toss it in the Men's Lounge for now IMHO just write it out in ' story form' and share your trysts with us. I have heard great things about Manila and look forward to reading it even if I am putting Asia on hold for a while on the far back burner

We have been trying to lobby for an international section and we really just need maybe one sub-forum that being one for each continent rather than listing cities all over the world. The ' search' function could be used by guys to pull up cities when looking for info on places. Be very easy to setup and almost would run on auto-pilot.

Congrats on a fun trip, 22 days until I am paroled out of here
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! He's back.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 05:05 PM   #4
ThoreXile
Premium Access

I don't have premium access yet. Need to do some reviews. I was hoping the Manila one will do the job :-) But no section to put it in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Toss it in the Men's Lounge for now IMHO just write it out in ' story form' and share your trysts with us. I have heard great things about Manila and look forward to reading it even if I am putting Asia on hold for a while on the far back burner

We have been trying to lobby for an international section and we really just need maybe one sub-forum that being one for each continent rather than listing cities all over the world. The ' search' function could be used by guys to pull up cities when looking for info on places. Be very easy to setup and almost would run on auto-pilot.

Congrats on a fun trip, 22 days until I am paroled out of here
Old 10-04-2018, 05:08 PM   #5
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Do I know U? Do we have beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Old 10-04-2018, 07:59 PM   #6
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Quote:
Do I know U? Do we have beef?
I think Gnadlfy is referring to me, last time I had beef with him was probably the taco stand next to the old Papagayos in NLBT circa 2003-2005 when we had a group that hit the border almost every weekend.

G-fly,
funny you posted today, just yesterday a fine gentleman or shall I say a ' Klassless Kaptain from Korpus Kristi' located me here too. I think you very well know who I am speaking of

Be in touch, looks like a 15 year reunion trip to the border is going to be in the cards soon. Maybe we will upgrade to Guadalajara, place surprised me. Lots of potential. Cheap airfare. Good food. Cheap pussy.

yeah yeah I know, that country is still a shithole! It's why we're going!
Old 10-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #7
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Klassless, lol. One time I farted on a Mexican whore. She liked it too.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:08 PM   #8
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Sorry to walk in a minefield. I will do my report out and pass it on to one of you guys.. I have some goodies :-)
Old 10-05-2018, 06:26 AM   #9
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry to walk in a minefield. I will do my report out and pass it on to one of you guys.. I have some goodies :-)
Enjoy writing it, and just dump it in National Discussions... Guys who travel will still find it and guys who search will still find it. Won't get review credit for it but perhaps if enough bombs get dropped on other forums from around the world they will open up a simple international section, even if it had no subforums, just a ' international' ( countries not specified) ; one long running thread. Probably take less than one minute to set up, simply 'add forum', type in ' International Encounter and Discussions' and done.

The ladies will be able to read it but don't let that stop you, women enjoy all kinds of literature too and frankly I do not care if they read our discussions /reviews or not, in fact many boards worldwide allow such.

Or go write one review in your home town ( see the cheapest girl and review her or go to an Asian Massage place for a milkshake finish and review that), once credited you can post ' Manila' in the Men's Lounge.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Klassless, lol. One time I farted on a Mexican whore. She liked it too.
Good to hear from you capitan. I've informed a couple of former running mates on the board.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:15 PM   #11
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Have to agree!
After seeing what was done for Mexico, can't understand why a simple 'International Forum' isn't added for the rest of the world.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:31 AM   #12
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Have to agree!
After seeing what was done for Mexico, can't understand why a simple 'International Forum' isn't added for the rest of the world.
In the amount of time it took them to put up all those places in MX instead of one general MEX thread which would have been plenty they could have done every continent. We don't need tons of forums, just one for each continent and no subforums needed, just let the one thread run as one long discussion almost ISG format and we can do the rest.

90% of international posts are going to be the UK and Germany in Europe, Colombia and Brazil in S America and CR in C America maybe Panama; in Asia be Thailand/Philippines and maybe Hong Kong perhaps Japan in Asia..

I agree on the MX thing, the time it took them to do that was basically a waste setting up forums many that won't be used.. Mexico City, Tijuana, TX/AZ Border towns and Guadalajara was all that was needed with maybe ' Other'to encompass the rest of the garbage they wasted time on. They could have set up those 5 only. This software allows for a super quick setup. Once setup they could actually charge the sexomercado spammer out of Barcelona who posts basically ads for free and actually make money off the section!! That BCN board got thousands of free hits off his nonstop posts, let them pay ECCIE !

Ok, I mentioned money now for the first time in our begging for international, maybe that will do the trick. The BCN board is far from poor !!! They can afford to send a check to Dallas once a month for bandwidth use!
Old 12-29-2018, 07:31 PM   #13
jakez
Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Default Agree that we need International Section

I agree with all the other posters ... create an international section!
jakez is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:17 AM   #14
mikeindfwtx
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Also Canada section is needed.
mikeindfwtx is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 10:18 AM   #15
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakez View Post
I agree with all the other posters ... create an international section!
I have been trying to get them to for ages; since the first time the site came back up. Truth be told I do not really need it for the information nor a place to review as I have another place that I call home where 98% of my posts are and boards exist that are also regional to these areas , Montreal for one, Costa Rica for one, the list goes on.

I want it more for making new contacts as several guys I have gotten PMs from on here want to meet up in Europe or go to Colombia etc so it would serve for me as a ' meet and greet' for cyberspace to expand my friends who travel and a TX travel buddy wouldn't be so bad to count on for quick weekend trips ( 3-5 days) to C America or Colombia mainly.

I ask myself too why there is no Canada section especially since ECCIE has a huge NY contingency and those guys depending where upstate they are will hit Toronto, Montreal and Niagra is very popular. Windsor is a great place too just cross the bridge ( or thru the tunnel) from Detroit; been there many times.

Why a Mexico forum was built when it is truly far from a ' real destination' I have no clue and so many forums ! Most of those places have little to no action and the guys use Facebook, Instagram or the local classifieds to find pussy...

In theory the amount of time they took to manually add the sub forums for Mexico they could have done one simple ' Mexico-Reviews/Discussion' and in lieu of adding monger ghost towns all over MX added the same for Europe, Asia, C/S America, Canada, as just about all main places such as Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Holland would be covered, Thailand/Hong Kong/Macau/Philippines as well as the two areas of Brazil and four in Colombia, Argentina and now emerging Santiago. The Caribbean as well, two parts of Jamaica are active, St Maartan ( Dutch side) is an incredible place to go, Cuba is FAST emerging, the islands off Venezuela

would need to add Dubai in as well...tons of hot E.E.'s there!

All this could easily be done literally in 30 minutes or less so time is far from the issue ( look at the time wasted on MX); this software can allow for the addition of forums/sub forums VERY easily as I did it myself in 2006 and the software is 12 years advanced (both V Bulletin and Invision)

One reason may be that nobody on the staff has a clue about international mongering and/or there is no money in it for them. Moderation would be almost unneeded, in general the trolls can't even afford to go abroad and are idiots to begin with!

No need to split the continents in to countries either, just let the forum run and guys can ' SEARCH' under the continent...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women