Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2019, 06:06 AM   #1
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Default Talents that keeps my clients coming back

I know all of you ladies have multiple talents, beauty, personality, hot bods, great skills, what do you think is your standout that keeps bringing back ur repeat clients. I thinking it would be interesting to hear what you have to say!!!
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:28 AM   #2
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My personality and head skills �� I know forum clients have an image of me that is just ghetto and bitchy but then they realize I'm cool af and exactly why they book with younger 20 somethings cause I'll let you pull up with some 4lokos and party favors and take care of you when you're too f**ked up but also suck the life out of you and bail you out of jail so they keep coming back for the "homegirl" experience lmaoo
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:34 AM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I was chatting with a girl at Bucks about a month ago. Turns out we have a mutual acquaintance whom I saw once for once of those hour-is-really-35-minutes sessions. The dancer asked me why I had seen her friend only once. I told her a couple of ways in which I found the session to be not as satisfactory as I had hoped, and then summarized it thusly: "Basically, she gave me no good reason to want to return."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:35 AM   #4
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushella View Post
My personality and head skills �� I know forum clients have an image of me that is just ghetto and bitchy but then they realize I'm cool af and exactly why they book with younger 20 somethings cause I'll let you pull up with some 4lokos and party favors and take care of you when you're too f**ked up but also suck the life out of you and bail you out of jail so they keep coming back for the "homegirl" experience lmaoo

"I'll let you bring harder drugs and take them in front of me, suck your dick, then bail you out with your money you didn't realize is gone since you're so fucked up and got busted when you came to see me."

Edit: Apparently my gif isn't showing up. So, manually: SpidermanNeat.gif

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:52 AM   #5
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah thats not me. I'd rather you spend the night in my room and I miss out on money then you leave my place and get hurt. The guilt would eat me alive knowing I last saw you messed up and let you hop in the car and drive off. I'll never steal from you but Imma roast you every chance I get haha. I've been told by clients that they got catfished or robbed once they tried to see someone other than me like that sucks but that never would've happened if you had just called me and stopped going after the lowest rate.
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:16 PM   #6
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there's a lot of reasons why a guy returns to see a lady and I don't think it necessarily has to do with a lady's skill set or a lady's appearance. Pretty pics might get them to initiate contact, but it takes a lot more to create a lasting friendship.

Maybe a lady provides a safe environment where a gent feels relaxed enough explore his sensuality or a place where he can get his kink on.
Maybe it's the way a lady handles herself and has good TCB.
Don't forget about the convenience of her location or how tidy she keeps it.

It could be just a good connection and the way she makes him feel when they are together. He doesn't feel like an ATM or just a number, he feels like a friend. I try to say "we're friends with benefits".

Her attitude, their chemistry and genuine passion when together are the main reasons I think guys repeat.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 03:16 PM   #7
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I think there's a lot of reasons why a guy returns to see a lady and I don't think it necessarily has to do with a lady's skill set or a lady's appearance. Pretty pics might get them to initiate contact, but it takes a lot more to create a lasting friendship.

Maybe a lady provides a safe environment where a gent feels relaxed enough explore his sensuality or a place where he can get his kink on.

It could be just a good connection and the way she makes him feel when they are together. He doesn't feel like an ATM or just a number, he feels like a friend. I try to say "we're friends with benefits".

Her attitude, their chemistry and genuine passion when together are the main reasons I think guys repeat.
Sounds like you "get it." Well said Laura.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 04:12 PM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:

And sometimes she just has a great P that you love sucking and stuffing. That's my thing right now
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:07 PM   #9
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I have a lady that I’ve seen some 4 times in the last couple months.... we “click” and it’s a great time well spent, she has an intellectual conversation that’s not radical on either side... we drink a couple beers and talk about the beach experiences we’ve had in our real lives and then go in and have a couple hours of fantastic sex....
What has me going back are the moments of fantasy unclouded by the BS that I read in the reviews on others.....
Be safe out there and have fun.... life’s too short...
BTW, lady you know who you are...
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:17 PM   #10
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Id like to think I'm fun mix, start with PSE and I slip to GFE. I'll suck the life out of ya then brew you coffee

Nothing like making a man's head spin then sending him back out into the world.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:49 AM   #11
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah.. They all just say I suck. 😉
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:04 AM   #12
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:

AMEN!
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:46 AM   #13
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
Id like to think I'm fun mix, start with PSE and I slip to GFE. I'll suck the life out of ya then brew you coffee

Nothing like making a man's head spin then sending him back out into the world.
Hey...I didn't get any coffee????
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 03:04 PM   #14
Joni HappyMassage
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 261561
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s interesting, I would have never guessed myself what it would be that I’d be known for.... but I’d say there are two things!!
Joni HappyMassage is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 04:04 AM   #15
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Acting skills. The illusion of passion isn't that hard for good actresses.

But if she just lays there with head turned away, eyes clamped shut, asking me to hurry up (while there's still plenty of time on the clock) then I probably won't be back.
Hercules is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women