Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Encounters - Strip Club - Wichita and Kansas
Encounters - Strip Club - Wichita and Kansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 09:35 AM   #1
BroDown
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Sasnaks

So, the "legendary" Sasnaks is no more. Are we shedding any tears over this?
BroDown is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #2
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Wow, thanks for the info. Use to have fun there, but they got pretty strict in the private dance area. Did get some take out there at times though. First Trop 56, now Sasnaks. What next?
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:35 PM   #3
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa kansas View Post
Wow, thanks for the info. Use to have fun there, but they got pretty strict in the private dance area. Did get some take out there at times though. First Trop 56, now Sasnaks. What next?
You forgot the "Trailer" behind the Trop. How many are still around here that remember the "trailer"?
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:07 AM   #4
c_dave56
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

The _two_ trailers down there were the start of my hobbying career....great memories, although it was kindof embarrassing knocking on the door of the "south" trailer _after_ the ladies left and the new owner (family) answered the door.
c_dave56 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:58 PM   #5
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

I remember the trailers. I should point out that I got a blowjob in the private room at the Sasnak in mid January. I was hoping things were getting back to normal...
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:01 PM   #6
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
You forgot the "Trailer" behind the Trop. How many are still around here that remember the "trailer"?
Went back to the trailer many times. Also the old gas station north of the trop a few miles.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:04 PM   #7
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Oh never knew about the gas station? Another place like the trailer?
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:02 PM   #8
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Any reason for closing or did they just run out of free hotdogs? That men's room was something else too. Only made it just once to the Trop before it closed. Wish I had seen it in it's heyday. Did Tommyknockers on 24/40 close too?
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:58 PM   #9
knight rider
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

You didn't miss much at the gas station, Big J. Or at the other trailer further south on 75.

Mae went to the nursing home and then passed away shortly after the trailer behind the Trop shut down. She was legendary.

"Days went by; things changed." Good times.
knight rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:03 PM   #10
BroDown
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Sasnaks closed because the owner turned 90 and retired.
BroDown is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:49 PM   #11
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
Oh never knew about the gas station? Another place like the trailer?
Same activities were available at the gas station. Sure is a shame all those places closed down. Wichita use to have quite a few places like the trailer, but don't know of any open anymore.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:14 AM   #12
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight rider View Post
You didn't miss much at the gas station, Big J. Or at the other trailer further south on 75.

Mae went to the nursing home and then passed away shortly after the trailer behind the Trop shut down. She was legendary.

"Days went by; things changed." Good times.
The gas station was expensive if you wanted anything serious - even at best it was overpriced. I always found the other trailer, further south, to be as good as Mae's. In fact a lot of the girls would go back and forth. Charli was the name of the gal down South who owned that one. The last time I was there, which was probably one of the last days it was open, there was a young girl there, maybe 20, and I got the impression that she was related to Charli. She was on her first day, and damn was she good. Next time I went the chain was over the gate and it never opened back up.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:02 PM   #13
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
Any reason for closing or did they just run out of free hotdogs? That men's room was something else too. Only made it just once to the Trop before it closed. Wish I had seen it in it's heyday. Did Tommyknockers on 24/40 close too?
The smell of the men's room at Sasnak would make your visit in there brief. Never could hold my breath long enough.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:21 PM   #14
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

On the east side of Topeka Boulevard, south of 37th St., there is a vacant lot squeezed between some of the hotels. There used to be a building that housed what was said to have been the first strip club in Topeka. I can't remember the name. It made Sasnak look respectable.

Is the "gas station' people are referring to the all white building on the west side of Topeka BLVD...where in the latter years of operation they put up a screening fence? I think it might have been called Foxy Ladies. It was raided one day. A few years later it was an antique shop. I went in out of curiosity...looked for evidence of where the mirror had been on the ceiling...grinned at the thought of an ex customer and his wife shopping there.

Mae was one of a kind. I once saw a girl not in the trailer, but in MAE's bed. I forget what was wrong with the trailer, so she had me and the girl enter the house and use her own bed.

I was once at Mae's, and there was a guy really chatting it up with Mae...over the top. I went in the back room for my session, and there was a comotion out in the entry room. Mae had left briefly and come back to find this guy looking under the door of the small side room, where a session was going on. She chased him away...but shortly after that the trailer was raided. I now believe he was LE trying to witness something to get probable cause for a warrant.

Most awkward Mae's trip was day before pheasant season. Guys headed out west were taking a pit stop at Mae's, and we were all waiting in line in our cars outside, since it was so busy. I eventually left, but I can't imagine how many dicks that one girl's pussy saw that day.
AlbusMilitis is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:16 PM   #15
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
yes tk's closed also kirk went to work for dolls and he was in a auto accident about a month ago and passed away from his injuries! sadly the only places left in topeka are babydolls and topeka sports cabaret.
satan666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women