Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question ? About candle wax: I want to incorporate pee'ng with it.

Those that have met me know I have a skin fetish and my G spot is my skin. I have a moderate tolerance for pain (don't want to say high as that could get out of hand). I get turned on by having hot stones on my feet & body and having my feet dipped in hot paraffin wax. And I love the feel of a mans hot pee sprayed on my skin.

So now I want to learn about & TRY hot wax on my body & feet by Maxeen Monroe.......at the SAME a man is peeing on me all while I'm tied up & blindfolded. I want to feel & enjoy the heat of the wax and the wet coolness of the pee. Like I said...I have a skin fetish like there's no tomorrow.

Those whom have enjoyed hot wax play. Please educate me on what type of candles are best to use and how HIGH should the candle wax be poured from?

Any feedback is welcomed & appreciated.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

That whole image of you tied and blindfolded with MM and I pleasuring your skin really turns me on. Could we use your body in other ways? MM giving your breasts a stripper slide? Oh I can think of so many things.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Your all about the pee Wicked Milf. If I was in your neck of the woods it would be an honor to see you bound by rope and blindfolded, covering you in dripping hot wax. I would love to drop my trousers and unleash the 2" killa so I could give you all of my warmth, even with a little shake shake at the end. By having the blindfold on I suppose stage fright wouldn't be a problem, because sometimes it's hard to go when someone is looking at you. I would even take the time to go ahead and shave myself beforehand, so that it looks a little bigger!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I take the taboo and make it pleasurable.

Peeing on someone or allowing another to pee on you is erotic. (my personal opinion). It's sterile and if one drinks plenty of water, it comes out clearer. (making it even sexier)

The feel of hot wet pee gushingly sprayed on your skin is more intense feeling & erotic than a few drops of someones cum, which has minimal feeling when it hits the skin.

I get it's not for everyone. But for those who do enjoy it. It's amazing and it enhances the pleasure between the couple.

Now as for shaving. Hell no! Bigger is not always better. Plus hair on a man is sexy and manly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Your all about the pee Wicked Milf. If I was in your neck of the woods it would be an honor to see you bound by rope and blindfolded, covering you in dripping hot wax. I would love to drop my trousers and unleash the 2" killa so I could give you all of my warmth, even with a little shake shake at the end. By having the blindfold on I suppose stage fright wouldn't be a problem, because sometimes it's hard to go when someone is looking at you. I would even take the time to go ahead and shave myself beforehand, so that it looks a little bigger!
Old 06-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

You want a wax with a lower temp, stay away from Bee's Wax or other forms like that. I like the Novena candles sold at Walmart, low wax content, long glass to hold wax and to cool the wax as it rolls out of the class. I shoot for approx 12" above the skin. Put your had on the waxee's skin and pour the wax on you first, to test temp. it should be hot but not burning hot. If you can take it, the waxee should be able to.

I love Wax play, WM, I can show you, hint, hint.....
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I burn candles in glass and the wax contained in glass seems to stay hotter than free standing candles. So you sure jared candle wax won't be too hot when it hits the skin? Thats my fear of hot wax.

But I'll look into those candles you mentioned.

I would lov for you to show me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fetishist View Post
You want a wax with a lower temp, stay away from Bee's Wax or other forms like that. I like the Novena candles sold at Walmart, low wax content, long glass to hold wax and to cool the wax as it rolls out of the class. I shoot for approx 12" above the skin. Put your had on the waxee's skin and pour the wax on you first, to test temp. it should be hot but not burning hot. If you can take it, the waxee should be able to.

I love Wax play, WM, I can show you, hint, hint.....
Old 06-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

If you look, the jar candles are very wide and low. So there is a large space to fill which keeps the wax closer to the heat source. With the Novena candles, they are narrow and tall, so not as much space to hold the wax. Also, the jar candles are higher wax content, as opposed to the higher oil content in the Novena ones.

And yes, we shall show you....
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
highwireguy
Registered Member

Dammit WM. Everything you post lately gets me hard. I'm going to have to seek relief...
highwireguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I burn candles in glass and the wax contained in glass seems to stay hotter than free standing candles. So you sure jared candle wax won't be too hot when it hits the skin? Thats my fear of hot wax.

But I'll look into those candles you mentioned.

I would lov for you to show me.
Another way to melt a large amount of wax would be to heat it up on the stove! I've never tried it but it should work, I don't see why it shouldn't. Go out and buy a large 1 gallon pot that you won't mind throwing away afterwards along with several large candles that you want to melt down. Put the candles into the pot and remove the wicks as they melt. You may want to heat the candles up on the lowest possible heat setting (without the lid on) to make sure that it doesn't give you second to third degree burns. A way to test the temperature of the wax would be to dip your finger into it. You could also add in cinnamon oil or vanilla extract to make it a bit more aromatic. What a recipe!
One more thing to consider would be a large plastic sheet for you to lay on as the wax is being gentley poured onto you. That way you don't have a big mess to clean up when your done and that no wax or pee gets into your carpet or flooring, which would be a pain to clean up later. If you can't find any large plastic sheets then possibly you could tape several large trash bags together.
The lucky guy should be well hydrated, drinking spring water all the way up until he discharges all of that warm pee. He should flow just as the Guadalupe River does, nice and gentle.
That would be awesome to see a great deal of your body encased in wax, watching you break out of it would almost be like watching the rebirth of the Phoenix, instead it would be Wicked Milf!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:25 AM   #10
Guest060513
Account Disabled

User ID: 65299
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought there were special candles/wax specifically designed & suited for body play?
Guest060513 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #11
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

dont use black candles. they burn hotter
white is better
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

not sure about the 'peeing" aspect....but I do enjoy candle wax play!!

Just remember not to drip directly on your private area....ouch......lol
{I buy special candles from Hustler}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #13
Nikkiforfun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10946
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
I thought there were special candles/wax specifically designed & suited for body play?
There are. There are massage candles that are soy-based and have hemp oil in them. The wax tends to be around body temp, so it feels warm without having to worry about giving yourself 2nd or 3rd degree burns, and you don't have to worry how high you're holding the candles.

Any candle with a dye in it could really burn you. Don't just assume that all candles are created equal. A long time ago I tried candles from a kink store that were "for wax play". They were white candles dipped in color to turn just the outside of the candle a color. I was glad I tested them before I used them in play. The wax didn't burn evenly, and the wax was SOOOO hot that I was afraid I would do damage if I used them in a scene. Just try whatever you get before you try to use it in play.
Nikkiforfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The guy above is right. You get those religious candles. The way that you can tell if they're the right ones, is you can stick your nail or finger on it and the wax is soft.

At this class I took once, they would take several of them, place them in a pan of hot water, the candles would melt and then they poured the wax FROM THE GLASS CONTAINER into molds. But you don't have to do that.

I've had regular candles dripped on me before. If they're held up very high, it can be alright. But I've been burnt in the past.

I'd try those religious cheap candles that you can get at the dollar or grocery store.

BEFORE you drip candle wax on yourself, rub some oil on you. Mineral oil is fine. If you put oil even on your pubic hair, it wax will dry and you can put your hands underneath it and pull up. It won't get stuck in the hairs.

I want to do some candle dripping play!!!!!! MWUUAAAHHH!!!

Any volunteers?

Frankly, your idea DOES sound very erotic!!! Have a great time when it happens!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #15
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I buy the specialty candles from my favorite "toy" shop, they burn different and wont burn your skin if dripped at least 6inches from your body
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women