Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2019, 11:53 PM   #1
MagicMitch32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Need consult and comfort from veteran mongers

so....here is thing.....

massage parlor has been my biggest fantasy for a long time, and I have always love reading people's reviews and experiences....

I have always wanted to try, but I always chickened out.

Today...I don't know what got into my head, but I finally decided to go to one. The experience didn't live up to my expectation, but it wasn't a nightmare, I think it was average. However, after the massage....I just started to feel completely paranoid and guilty.

I'm paranoid that a po po is gonna up outside of my door one day and my life and career would be over. I used my cell phone to make the appointment (like a damn idiot) and at the massage receptionist I see that there is a camera. So I just keep feel like if that place got busted, then I would be screwed.

I also feel paranoid because I think I'm gonna get disease somehow from the bed sheet and towel. (I only had HE, not FS)

I also feel tremendous guilt because I'm in a relationship, and I just don't know why I did it.

please someone tell me that I'm gonna be okay if even place is busted. I don't think there is a camera in the room, so there is no actual proof, right?

someone just comfort me....serious response only. Appreciated.
MagicMitch32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:16 AM   #2
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You're fine dude, just chill. The only person that can out you for your experience is yourself. If the LE didn't raid the place during your visit then they aren't going to show up at your front door, and your SO will only find out if you tell her. As for disease? Get yourself tested if you're worried about it, maybe it will help set your mind at ease.
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:27 AM   #3
chillguy956
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I don't do to the massage parlor thing, just straight to business with providers for me. However, like with any police interaction always remember...shut the F up if you've think they got you on something. You can't be forced talk. My lawyer says you might take the ride & have your time wasted but shut up call him. Theres always a chance something was done wrong in the investigation or they really don't have anything on you & you can beat the case. If cops show up to your house without a warrant..shut the F up tell them to go away. If they want you for questioning, say you want your lawyer present & shut the F up. Don't incriminate yourself even if your caught red handed. I tend to scope out the provider location before I go in but I have a private security background so have an eye for things out of place. Don't risk it but sometimes the risks are worth the reward. Go with providers reviewed by the vets on here. Take it easy on yourself. Only time I've gotten an std that I got taken care of was with someone I was actually dating, never a provider or their beds. Don't be afraid to review either.
chillguy956 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:06 PM   #4
sand247
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Yeah you're fine man. Quite literally .00001% risk of an STD. Can't speak for the guilt part, but it's a hand job, no kissing, no sex, so really how bad is that? And like Chill said, read the reviews and follow the protocols on that. The best way to go is say you read a review, then there really won't be any discussion to worry about. No worries man.
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:10 PM   #5
MagicMitch32
Valued Poster

thanks guys, I have calmed down a little.

I think only time can completely get this paranoid feeling out of me.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #6
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

nothing to fear if you go with a verified girl, as for the guilt thats on your end. get a burner phone tho or use an app
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:02 AM   #7
HarryFagina
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Chill. Blowing your wad on some whores face always makes me feel better. Try that.
HarryFagina is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:33 PM   #8
bigcountry956
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFagina View Post
Chill. Blowing your wad on some whores face always makes me feel better. Try that.
+1
bigcountry956 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:22 AM   #9
MagicMitch32
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFagina View Post
It felt good physically, it felt weird for me mentally.....
Old 06-13-2019, 06:31 AM   #10
sand247
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedude24 View Post
You've got to put them "feelings" away my man. I've always said, if my girl takes care of me i won't stray.
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:43 AM   #11
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedude24 View Post
You picked the wrong hobby my friend.
Delete your account and walk away!
silvester91999 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women