Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2012, 02:36 AM   #31
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

they also enjoy a LOCKED DOWN powder rm, as it should be............. where Im sure false accusations go un checked akin to any review

a privalege of "safety" NOT afforded the men but flaunted and taken advantage of by the hooks

youll never see a hooker advocate or call out a two and three male handled whore, when I see that ill stop trolling,
shit, i may even start to thinck about being "polite" then also..
,,so stop all your weeping.....not directed at you roscoe..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #32
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56685
My ECCIE Reviews

hFirst and foremost, anytime you write anything on the internet it is accessible...This is called a "digital footprint". It does not matter if you are a hobbyist or a provider. If anyone other than the writer and the intended reader wants to find it , it can be found.
Secondly, I stand here old enough to tell you that prior to the personal computer and internet accessibility for the general public, oh and those internet classes everyone took to try and understand how to use the internet, this business was run by word of mouth.
Generally a man referred a man.
Of course there were street girls, and street johns.( as they were not called hobbyists then...of course according to JonBalls a whore will always be a whore). There were "circuit girls" and there were of course legal brothels and massage parlors
People were discreet, really discreet..
Todays reviews from some contain way too much info...gory details,
I understand a gentleman wants to have a clear idea of what he is donating his hard earned charitable dollars too, and certainly today the freedom of searching for tat real heartfelt desire for something special is easy to do.
But, not only does the language of some posters endanger the provider both legally but also physically...we do still have ten dead girls on Long Island sound and hundreds of others you never hear about ( because as JonBalls calls it a whore is just a whore), but people also like to rob us and stalk us and threaten us.
The hobbyists- well if his wife wants to find you on here she can..and your descriptions vivid and graphic will not help you.. a gang owned woman ( and they are on here) could be your pathway to your greatest nightmare
Using common sense, keeping this basic and not in black and white- you need details private message just seems the safer way to proceed.
That is all I am sayin...of course a little class on both parts is always best and makes me feel like making you feel better
ScarletteRae is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #33
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
when I see that ill stop trolling
notice how this long known problematic member actually admits to the fact that he constantly and continually violates numerous forum guideline rules by actively engaging in "trolling"...

moderators: why is a user like this who is intentionally rude, disrespectful, disruptive, and antagonistic (and proudly admits that he is) allowed to remain a part of this community causing the discord that he does for nothing other than his own amusement?

other members: why do you tolerate him?
ms_anika is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:31 AM   #34
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletteRae View Post
hFirst and foremost, anytime you write anything on the internet it is accessible...This is called a "digital footprint". It does not matter if you are a hobbyist or a provider. If anyone other than the writer and the intended reader wants to find it , it can be found.
Secondly, I stand here old enough to tell you that prior to the personal computer and internet accessibility for the general public, oh and those internet classes everyone took to try and understand how to use the internet, this business was run by word of mouth.
Generally a man referred a man.
Of course there were street girls, and street johns.( as they were not called hobbyists then...of course according to JonBalls a whore will always be a whore). There were "circuit girls" and there were of course legal brothels and massage parlors
People were discreet, really discreet..
Todays reviews from some contain way too much info...gory details,
I understand a gentleman wants to have a clear idea of what he is donating his hard earned charitable dollars too, and certainly today the freedom of searching for tat real heartfelt desire for something special is easy to do.
But, not only does the language of some posters endanger the provider both legally but also physically...we do still have ten dead girls on Long Island sound and hundreds of others you never hear about ( because as JonBalls calls it a whore is just a whore), but people also like to rob us and stalk us and threaten us.
The hobbyists- well if his wife wants to find you on here she can..and your descriptions vivid and graphic will not help you.. a gang owned woman ( and they are on here) could be your pathway to your greatest nightmare
Using common sense, keeping this basic and not in black and white- you need details private message just seems the safer way to proceed.
That is all I am sayin...of course a little class on both parts is always best and makes me feel like making you feel better

the internet is serious business for some men, scarlette...
Old 07-21-2012, 05:52 AM   #35
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56685
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth View Post
the internet is serious business for some men, scarlette...
I apologize for things flying over my head ms. Elizabeth but I am not sure what you are saying to me...
ScarletteRae is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #36
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
notice how this long known problematic member actually admits to the fact that he constantly and continually violates numerous forum guideline rules by actively engaging in "trolling"...

moderators: why is a user like this who is intentionally rude, disrespectful, disruptive, and antagonistic (and proudly admits that he is) allowed to remain a part of this community causing the discord that he does for nothing other than his own amusement?

other members: why do you tolerate him?

GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #37
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletteRae View Post
I apologize for things flying over my head ms. Elizabeth but I am not sure what you are saying to me...
I agree with everything you said.

it seems that for a lot of boardtards (to borrow from JonBalls "hooktards" euphemism for the women he otherwise regards as whores) their reviews serve to fulfill some other need or desire than simply informing fellow members about the qualities of any given provider, hence the vivid and graphic descriptions with far too many details as well as the language used in them.

even though few members are actually known to each other beyond their handles, to use PM's to convey information would deprive these men of the attention, status, recognition, etc. they are looking for by posting publicly...
Old 07-21-2012, 06:17 AM   #38
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Damn you GP, you beat me to it!

Ms E, in the infamous words of LynnT, "You suck cock for a living, get over it!" The guys here pay for sex, no big surprise there. If you have such a big problem with the reviews, don't read the goddamn things! They aren't going away, they are a big part of what helps this site generate revenue. Deny it all you want, but that's why you're here too.

Bitch all you want about JB, you may not like him but his arguments are valid and many value his tendency to cut through the bullshit and get to the point.
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I agree with everything you said.

it seems that for a lot of boardtards (to borrow from JonBalls "hooktards" euphemism for the women he otherwise regards as whores) their reviews serve to fulfill some other need or desire than simply informing fellow members about the qualities of any given provider, hence the vivid and graphic descriptions with far too many details as well as the language used in them.

even though few members are actually known to each other beyond their handles, to use PM's to convey information would deprive these men of the attention, status, recognition, etc. they are looking for by posting publicly...
I thought the term was fucktard????

for credit you need to fill out activity's(if LE wants you/us/review op they already got ya). Then in ROS with some detail you must tell about some of the activity.

And why are gals that are providers reading ROS?????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #40
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe14850 View Post
Damn you GP, you beat me to it!

Ms E, in the infamous words of LynnT, "You suck cock for a living, get over it!" The guys here pay for sex, no big surprise there. If you have such a big problem with the reviews, don't read the goddamn things! They aren't going away, they are a big part of what helps this site generate revenue. Deny it all you want, but that's why you're here too.

Bitch all you want about JB, you may not like him but his arguments are valid and many value his tendency to cut through the bullshit and get to the point.

scarlette - this is a perfect example of what i mean when i say "the internet is serious business for some men"...
Old 07-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
their reviews serve to fulfill some other need or desire than simply informing fellow members about the qualities of any given provider,
Very yup.

And while i like to think i made an effort to temper my reviews, if i were completely honest with myself i'd probably have to concede that i've even been guilty of this very thing to which she speaks.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #42
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It's funny you say that, because for every one of you there's ten not like you saying the same thing about me, to me, privately...
Old 07-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #43
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
It's funny you say that, because for every one of you there's ten not like you saying the same thing about me, to me, privately...

Quote:

+1
GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #44
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

speaking of cocks, how do you guys manage to type with JB's in your mouth?

i sure as hell could never do it. you guys could probably get at least 140/hr or maybe even 220/hr for that skill set...
Old 07-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #45
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
speaking of cocks, how do you guys manage to type with JB's in your mouth?

i sure as hell could never do it. you guys could probably get at least 140/hr or maybe even 220/hr for that skill set...
GP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women