Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
windman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Reviews???

Why do I see so many women do not have reviews posted? Though they have great pics, I want to see more proof. Am I missing something?
windman is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Some want reviews others do not.

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56685
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by windman View Post
Why do I see so many women do not have reviews posted? Though they have great pics, I want to see more proof. Am I missing something?
This is my opinion and strictly my personal preference : Reviews give both the Hobbyist and Provider credibility.Unfortunately it is also a double edge sword. Reviews in some shape incriminate both of us.
I go by this rule...I always remember that the internet is useful tool, but it is not private and it is forever.....
ScarletteRae is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletteRae View Post
This is my opinion and strictly my personal preference : Reviews give both the Hobbyist and Provider credibility.Unfortunately it is also a double edge sword. Reviews in some shape incriminate both of us.
I go by this rule...I always remember that the internet is useful tool, but it is not private and it is forever.....

Scarlette,

You thinking is right on.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

GP reminds us all of an important rule. Any "Verified Provider" on here is not allowed to have a "no review" policy. Now... we all know that the decision is ultimately up to the reviewer, and you may decide not to do a review for whatever reason. But if you are ever pressured by a VP to not do a review, you can report it to staff.

There are many other reasons that a girl with a Showcase may not have reviews. First, look at the "Last Activity" date in the upper-right corner of the showcase. It shows the last time she was on the site. If the date is way in the past, she may not be in the business any longer. There are many aged Showcases on here, and they never really seem to be purged out.

Another reason is that you may be looking at Showcases in an area of the country where ECCIE is not real active. In other words, people there are seeing this girl, but there are not many members there who post reviews.

Also, if you are relying on links within the Showcase itself to determine if a girl has reviews, you may just be missing them. It is up to the girl to put the links in her Showcase, and many do not bother. Do a "Search" on her ECCIE user name and you very well may find that she does have them, she is just not linking them to her Showcase.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #7
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Not exactly on topic, but if you have never seen this, here is a great thread that gives a lot of information about reviews and links to them:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=141459

I find post # 3 in this thread to be especially useful. This shows you how to quickly find all reviews assigned to a provider if you are already looking at a review of her and you are interested in more.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I am sorry if my intentions were miss read...as i said reviews give both the hobbyist and provider credit ability..
I just feel that graphic descriptions of time spent together is incriminating and potentially a time bomb.
I have never asked for a review ( except from friends I have met over time, nor have I asked anyone not to review...but I have asked that graphic descriptions remain in the hobbyists memory and not displayed in an open forum over the net. . I do believe i have that right. I suppose private messaging a reviewer could satisfy those who need a overly detailed description
Old 07-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #9
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletteRae View Post
...but I have asked that graphic descriptions remain in the hobbyists memory and not displayed in an open forum over the net. . I do believe i have that right. I suppose private messaging a reviewer could satisfy those who need a overly detailed description
Quote:
#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.

GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #10
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
what is your problem sir?
Old 07-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #11
GP
Premium Access

GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=GP;2932534][/QUO
this is a waste of my and everyone else time
Old 07-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
GP
Premium Access

GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #14
ScarletteRae
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well I appreciate your concern and will remember you fondly for it. Now please go away ...don't go away mad..just go away
Old 07-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #15
GP
Premium Access

GP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women