Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #31
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Thanks for your continued support. It means so very much to me.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #32
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

GP is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ahhhh GP I'm leaving to go to AC soon. But can to please post to the Greet-n-eat meeting thread. We have a "?" you need to answer.

then you can play with quail. mmmmm oh and you need a brighter red for quail.
just sayin

where the fuck is rooster. I wanted to ask him something all day
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

oh and you can answer there or here. there better. here would be good for fucking over a few minds
Old 06-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default GREAT PICTURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Thanks for this great picture.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #36
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
where the fuck is rooster. I wanted to ask him something all day
Sorry, I had a busy couple of days and wasn't able to follow much.... including this thread. I'll be off and on regularly the rest of the weekend.

Well, despite all of the comments about civility, etc., that isn't really the point of this. I just want to stop one specific thing, i.e. unfounded LE alerts about verified providers. In a way, it is kinda good that this thread went off topic. In its own way, it showed me that there isn't a lot of concern about this and doesn't seem to be any real opposition to screening those types of posts a bit more carefully.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

WELL
Yes and No

one time I saw something in the Rochester paper. But I waited to long. and the story was pulled from the D&C web site. And soon that is going pay to view. Many small town papers have gone that way for years. I would think other news papers will go that way. As now one of the larger papers has done so. The papers print many things not on TV or Radio. That will make it harder to give a supporting link.

then
At times I have heard things on the street that did turn out to be true. second hand rumors are not always rumors. I posted on that once. To bad the D&C pulled a supporting story from there web site.

Also
As I am up late. I have over heard LE talking in coffee shops. ie all night gas stations/corner stores or the donuts shops. It at times can be very surprising what current and retired offices will talk about in public. never posted but have used that info in the past.

So wondering how one is going to tell if a guy/gal has some merit in what posted. or if that member is just being a jackass. Or just how much of a jackass he/she is being. But then even a jackass sometimes has some merit.

on some areas of the board they have clamped down so much. They could just delete the alert part of the local board.
SO Then
how can we be sure of this is done with a even hand. mmm and do we really want to go there.

note: here, some alerts have become threADs. good and bad
Old 06-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #38
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by quail View Post
Thanks for your continued support. It means so very much to me.

If I log onto eccie drunk, will you protect me from shaming myself? Or do I need to upgrade my membership?

Peace homie, protect the "innocent"
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Dearhunter, OSD, GP, Jonballs, and others,

Despite your combined efforts to continue to provoke, I will continue in my efforts to bring some civility and respect to eccie .
Your definition of "provoke" is enlightening........ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #40
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default CLICK ANY ONE

GP is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #41
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43
Default Depends ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdair View Post
If I log onto eccie drunk, will you protect me from shaming myself? Or do I need to upgrade my membership?

Peace homie, protect the "innocent"
On what you're drinking Give me a heads up first so I can be prepared and I will do my best

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #42
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:

You all know that since I became a moderator, up until last week, I never closed a thread and never banned anyone.
And you woke up why????? If you can't do anything useful ...don't

Quote:
Dearhunter, OSD, GP, Jonballs, and others,

Despite your combined efforts to continue to provoke, I will continue in my efforts to bring some civility and respect to eccie .
I can't stand to be included in others! Name me damnit.... KISS MY
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

ya! "others" is like "also ran".
Old 06-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #44
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

well, at least Quail is bginning to name NAMES with his accusations and that is a great first step instead of most just throwing out the usual generalizations and blanket statements

i.e. " this site was sooo much better about 10000 years ago when OUR special group of five posters ( the elite group) was here and ALL the ladies just LOOOOOVVVED us, but now they ALL got chased away by only a few really BAD assholes that ruined the WHOLE site for EVERYONE"....

or some shit like that without providing ANY REAL proof through links or
BETTER YET, standing up and saying something at the POINT of the supposed offense.

hey, if you feel that way, its your right, just pull up the specific posts or threADs that chased the "ladies" away and have an honest debate or stfu..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #45
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The whole country is haywire because of "political correctness" and "diversity" and all that other bullshit terms that where invented to mask whats the real truths...and all this shit is just peoples difering OPINIONS, no one person is the be all and end all.

I had this discussion with a hooker that was complaining that this site was "bullshit" with people running their mouths .
I was like "why? its just their interpretation, from a MANS view, whats really happening".

.why wouldnt you WANT to know what your CUSTOMER (THE PERSON BRINGING THE MONEY) THINKS...
unless the shit your pulling NEEDS to be masket, and if it does, you sure as HELL arent doing YOURSELF any favors by NOT at least considering WHAT is being said, beyond and REGARDLESS , the WAY its being said.
well, you DO sorta want to know whats being said or you all wouldnt be nosing around in the ML and ROS, but you really just want your shit covered up and masked rather than actually take STOCK in whats being related and maybe think about IMPROVING your "biz", that would be a stretch..
Stop acting STUPID over and over......... and people,.............. YOUR CUSTOMERS,......... will probably STOP SAYING "HARSH" things about the way YOUR TRYING TO RIP US OFF like we dont know what the FUCK is happenning..
as much as some like to SAY and push that BULLSHIT that EVERYONE in society MUST be "polite" and "get along" their just unrealistic and frankly have the wrong agendas, arent actually HELPING in the end but ENABLING and EXTENDING a persons bad habits
oh yah, their REAL "polite" , but only for THEIR own benefit, not the good of the WHOLE "community".....
if you think everyone can or wants to get along in all aspects of life your doomed to fail, theres a whole lot of people that want to take shit from you and alot of them try to be REAL POLITE when their doing it. You dont like me, so what, its your right, Im not particularily fond of you eigher, sorrry..hehe..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women