Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #136
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

Where's LAP's quote when you need it?
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #137
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Vern, you need a smartphone, that way you can get your eccie fix all day!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #138
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

he need a pipe with a bigger ehhhhh can I say that!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #139
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe14850 View Post
Vern, you need a smartphone, that way you can get your eccie fix all day!
Yea this 3G stuff sucks now let me see

Me to Wife: i need a new 4G phone!!

Wife: What for?

Me: So i can troll for more Hooktards and keep up with ECCIE better!!

Wife: (Knife in hand) Give me those balls!!

AHH i can see it already
Old 06-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #140
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
he need a pipe with a bigger ehhhhh can I say that!

Ahh yes you can what more can they do besides ban you!! Opps bad comment!!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #141
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Bring on the sour!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #142
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
well doove

The thread you linked from Houston. you should post what you think in that thread also.
Or what i should do is start a thread here announcing that i was told that i was mentioned in the SH.

Then stand back and watch people bash me and try to claim i should be banned for doing so.

Or, since i'm a guy and it wouldn't fit in with their misogynistic tendencies, not.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #143
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Or what i should do is start a thread here announcing that i was told that i was mentioned in the SH.

Then stand back and watch people bash me and try to claim i should be banned for doing so.

Or, since i'm a guy and it wouldn't fit in with their misogynistic tendencies, not.
would that be before
or
after you go to mods
they tell you the proper channells to take

then you disregard and bring it out to everybody and their brother who could not possibly help you in any way shape or form?
Old 06-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #144
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Justapervert Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
Im guessing the banner ad is placed for a certain amount of time... and it will stay, banned or not until that time runs out... unless they want and chose to reimburse her for the time they plan on taking away...

Although this thread has given me some sense of humor, I really find it sad and deplorable what this section of the board has become. It isn't about the sharing of information any more, it isn't even about getting laid anymore, its just one angry bitch session after another. Some one who has a greivance with someone else posts, and all the usual fucktards jump in, with really nothing orginal to say. There is no class shown by anyone anymore, no common decency, and no sense of whats actually right or wrong. The reason, well its kinda simple, everyone is hiding behind their on board persona... I think it would be really interesting to have a M&G and really see who the big bad ass's are on here that pretend that their shit doesn't stink, and the mods are all pieces of shit and dont do anything right and pretty much want anarchy to run this site... My guess is, out of all that would say they would show up, 30 may be 40, i'm guessing 5 would actually show, and it wouldn't be any of the ones who constantly start the shit in every single thread.
When girls are allowed to make false accusations against someone, or when somone accuses a girl of BBFS, with out any proof, it shows the true demise of this board as a community... Guess I just long for the old days when we were all in this because there was a common bond of the hobby, and an affinity for actually getting laid. To be honest, of all the ones that make the most noise one here, when was thier last review, who was the last girl they saw, they dont participate in this hobby, only on this board. As a result, many many many ladies have left the board, and will not come back... i can think of only 2 or 3 that are actually still here and participate on any type fo regular basis... they are sick of being treated liek nothing more than pieces of meat, that you want to whip, beat, bite, smack around, and do whatever else your perverted little mind has in store for them. I really hope it restores your pathetic masculinity.
I know that there will be a lot of ridicule on this post, but before you do that, take off your board persona for a moment, and think like a fucking human being... you really want to treat people the way you treat them on here? if so, it makes you worse than just a fucktard, it makes you a wannabe-fucktard, and frankly, your posts have no business on this board...

" ...they don't participate in the hobby, they participate only on this board ". I also participated on other boards and joined this board to enjoy sharing information and to enjoy meeting with women who willingly want to be paid to have sex with men. I find the good natured bantering and threads interesting , informative, and very often humorous. But there comes a time when this bantering becomes bashing and slanderous and hurtful.That is just not right. Sometimes reminds me of vultures circling and waiting to swoop down and kill its prey.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #145
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I think that this bashing has been going on long enough. Enough already !
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women