Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default There is a good reason why . . .

Mods hate it when you out them for messing up or being mean . . .period. It is NOT the owners fault or a moderators fault for others being cruel. I was just mad that their ass wasn't spanked. And I have to say I have never met doove ever and it is too funny that people think he might be wk me when he has bashed me many times. High five doove! You get free blow job for being smart

And yes st.chris ban me now!! As I am the ONLY upstate gal paying your bills right now!! You want these punks here or a gal who can pay you to pimp her out?? Make a statement by booting me, that's cool but really? I am sure you just might be all about the bengermans .. . .as you should be
Old 06-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Are you the same Chloe ??
Old 06-04-2012, 02:42 AM   #3
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Chloe, you have great following, many respected clients have spoken highly of you, so I am assuming your business is prospering. Constant rants, whether your right or wrong, are not endearing traits of a provider of your caliber. Your website is very enticing on its on right, and you need to rethink if your are too good for this kind of dialogue and put all this behind you.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #4
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Your website is very enticing on its on right, and you need to rethink if your are too good for this kind of dialogue and put all this behind you.
In a general sense i would agree with this. Some of the provider conversations on here do little but turn me off to the whole hobby. That said, if they were my pictures that were posted....
Old 06-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

peoples attention spans arent that great, no matter how self important you think you are, reality is, any posting on this board is forgotten by 99% of the people here within probably hours after the thread has run its course.
theres only a few here that seem to want to blow this up as if its an actual issue that most people care about in their lives.
not that people are hard hearted, just that their busy going about their days and if you think most people are that wrapped up into you , youre wrong.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:52 AM   #6
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
peoples attention spans arent that great, no matter how self important you think you are, reality is, any posting on this board is forgotten by 99% of the people here within probably hours after the thread has run its course.
theres only a few here that seem to want to blow this up as if its an actual issue that most people care about in their lives.
not that people are hard hearted, just that their busy going about their days and if you think most people are that wrapped up into you , youre wrong.
I think this is accurate of this board and society in general. Remember Casey Anthon? I'm not minimizing the way people have a right to feel. Just think JB is right. Most people forget threads before they're done reading them.

Hopefully everyone involved finds a resolution here.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:16 AM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
Mods hate it when you out them for messing up or being mean . . .period.
So, it's always a good idea to start a thread about a mistake perceived by you...-

facepalm-

I've picked more fights with moderators than anyone on this board...but the moderators have learned that when I pick a fight, I'm right, because I never fight a battle that I can't win. No offense, but you're obviously not thinking that way.

You can't win this one.
You're still going to be banned.
Walk away before you make it worse.

I normally don't give advice like this to hookers because I know it'll be ignored, but for some reason I have a soft spot for angry hookers today, so here I am helping you out...please don't disappoint me...
Old 06-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #8
b-lo shmoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

man a lot of people that I never seen post in upstate new york are jumping on the bandwagon pretty quick. Seems like any thread with any drama brings out the characters. Here's some advice for you people: Worry about yourself! Some of are you people are way too involved in these people lives.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:57 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

b-lo shmoe
reread jonballs post. And then remember they can post anywhere they want that they can.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Let's review the facts.

1. My personal photos were posted without my permission here.
2. I took it via pm to the mods as they personally attest to here.
3. Nothing was done.
4. My phone was stolen and a picture of a kitty saying I am meowvelous was left at my home today.
5. Does anyone want to read my pm's? They are all threats and "please out your source"
6. I am a human being with feelings.
7. I am a human being with feelings.
8. I am a human being with feelings. . . .somehow many of you forget this.
9. All of you with access to certain rooms see how every other thread is all about me......how am I not supposed to be disturbed by all of this????
10. JB I really wish your statement was true in fact I hoped it for years but the simple fact is number 9. It confuses and baffles me and makes me terrified at night. All of you who say I put myself in this position never looked at the fact that I never made people be creepy to me, they did that all on their own and many of you sat back and watched it and enjoyed it. I am here to be a part of this world . . . I never signed up for creepy, stalker, obsession board. I wanted an even exchange of fun.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

None of that excuses the fact that you (and your WKs) broke board rules by posting restricted information in public...unless you get your WKs to man up and admit to the mods that they leaked the stuff to you, you get to face the music alone...which is exactly what I think will happen. WKs are simpering cowards most of the time...

As I said...you had options available to you...but you got frustrated and posted that in public...you get to face the consequences of that action...it's nothing to get upset about, just own what you did and take your vacation...
Old 06-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #12
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wake up . . .are you condoning the actions? So let's be clear here, it is okay to post photos without permission on private boards AND if someone says "hey joeshmoe I just saw a photo of you didn't give permission to post" they will be banned and joeshmoe will be banned too. So tomorrow if someone posts a picture of you somewhere it will be okay right?

Don't worry I obviously need a vacation and I do not care if this is a battle I can not win, because truth and virtue is on my side and the fact is something is VERY wrong with some of you here.

I apologize for freaking out over being seriously violated, am I supposed to be a good girl and sit back and take it?
Old 06-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #13
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Wow we have more drama around here then on a soap opera, i thought Tv canceled all of them?

Chole, i know we havent seen eye to eye but this issue of you being stalked with messages being left and threats being sent to you by PM is wrong as well.

I guess im the oppsiste if i didnt like someone i would just not contact them or bother them in no way shape or form.

I dont know all of the facts for what is going on with this case and quite frankly my head spins when i try to read between the lines, and figure out what is actually going on.

People need to grow up and leave the High school B.S back in High school and act like the adults we are suppose to be!!
Old 06-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #14
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

Wakeup is correct Chloe, the Wk's will only say one thing to you in person and another on here... they have no backbone, and have showed that in the past, thats why they havent stood up yet, they are here to make friends instead of doing what is right...

Personally, i really wish this topic of what happened in Iowa would just die and go away... there's only 3 people that know what actually happened, 2 aren't here anymore, and TOO many on here just want to jump on anything you say. Again i say let the actions of those involved create the full story to you.
Chloe, in a way you did set yourself up to this, but not by getting in this bus or on this board, but by being too trusting of people... I know thats a horrible thing to say, and totally goes against your personality, but its a fact. AS you well know, i happen to know you, and know how you are when you feel you can trust someone, and its an enduring quality, BUT there are MANY MANY members of this board that shouldn't be trusted within 3 feet of having your back to them, let alone in this business where its all about manipulation to some...ie. "how can i get more time", "well this guy on the board said your rate is this..", "let me fix your computer for you, i promise i wont put anythign on it", the list goes on and on.
For one i say, stop being nice, and out the bastards that put you in this situation... this type of shit has gone on long enough on here... again, personally, i am all for pulicly listing the names of anyone who outs anyone on this board, so that we know who WE can trust and not trust. But, that would allow us to question reviews from those who are on that list, and i think we could quiclky see that the reviews would be for one reason, to get in as a WK in hope of getting something for free...
Old 06-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #15
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Justapervert thank you for your message . . . .but . . .I will never stop being me for anyone. If I have to get hard and become someone else, I will stop living. I am sensitive, trusting and loving. I treat everyone I touch with absolute love and if I am cheesy or corny or stupid for that .. .well don't hang out with me. I am not ashamed to be me. I am not ashamed to love and be loved. I am not going to hurt another human being because I feel hurt right now. After my experiences I would never put anyone's life at stake. The fact that I have a creepy cat photo scratched up next to my purse with my phone stolen is MESSED UP. Sorry I do not question myself in this scenerio . . .people who do this are crazy.

Hey vern . . .it's . . ..me I tried to go away and just never post and be quiet and it didn't help. If I had something to say I would pm them personally.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women