Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2020, 09:42 PM   #1
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Default One man's opinion of what has become of the Houston forums

First of all, I'm not trolling, but this is just something I need to get off my chest.

Earlier tonight I went through a few threads in the Houston forums from 2011 and this was definitely a different day and time. People got along, since some of us came over from ASPD most of us knew each others board persona.

Then I went through some threads from 2016 and there was sis chaps running his mouth about this and that. By this time, some of the old timers who were supposedly big deals from ASPD started trolling big time.

I don't care what anybody says, all of these forums need moderation. The ladies can't advertise, so most ladies have moved on to another site. I've often stated that there is a fine line between heavy handed moderating and too loose moderating. There is no doubt in my mind that the moderators have spent many hours moderating the Houston forums and I thank them for their time and effort.

I guess that people have learned to game the system and this site goes further downhill day by day. If we could move all the political threads to the national forums and out of the sandbox, this would be a good start. If we could perma-ban the trolls, and most of us know who they are, this would be another step in the right direction. Outside of the reviews, how many members are really active in the Houston forums now? Five to ten? How many women are really active in the Houston forums? A hobby board isn't a hobby board without the ladies participation.

One thing positive, and it isn't much, is that the search function works well. There is a library of good and positive things that go back to 2009-2010, and some of the results may help even though it's 10 years later.

It's a shame that this site is now failing so miserably. It started off with such promise and I personally felt that this could be an ASPD part 2, but it isn't meant to be. Rather it was, but no longer. I also realize some new laws were enacted that helped bring these forums down, and that's not anybodies fault.

Like I said, this is just one man's opinion and not to be overly critical. At the end of the day, I'm just disappointed.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:59 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I remember ASPD.

I posted a review on it. My first, and last for good reason.

Some people dream of "the good ole days"! The names have changed DJ.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:13 AM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Dj....I will that in the past technology was different. We had people with multiple handles and a lot for caught, evidentqlly it's easier now to get away with it. Also before the mods were more active and controlled the spamming and the trolls. That to has gone.
Very few ladies bother coming on this site now. Most have migrated to the other site. Now all that's left is what we have now.
A few people trying to keep the board a live and a few continually try to destroy it. The ladies aren't the only ones leaving.
Do yo the lower moderation most guys that used to contribute have also moved to the other board.
I think a few of us stay hoping the board will turn around but
I don't see that happening.
All I see now is people with there own agendas pushing there political beliefs on others and some starting threads pushing racism. These threads eventually get locked but by then the damage is done and it's too late.
With the ladies gone and the regular posters gone....all we have is what you see today.
Such a waste
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:27 AM   #4
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^tbone, there's no rule against current events, including politics, in the Sandbox. if you're not interested in a political thread, easy solution: just ignore it. the threads got shut down because of trolling, not because a political thread isn't allowed in the sandbox.

the owners want high view counts so they can sell that fact to advertisers. my trump thread fit the bill. and i saw great posts by members that i didn't even know existed, like hyperinflation. it was a good thread with lots of content from both sides until trolls fucked it up. seems to happen a lot these days.

crypt should have banned the trolls instead of closing the thread. the implication is that trolling is ok, when it's not.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:33 AM   #5
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I think there are a lot of reasons that the ladies aren't here. But the main one is this is a waste of their time. They can't advertise or start any kind of thread that appears to be advertising. They can't announce their arrival or disguise there travel intentions with innocuous questions. What is there for them here but a handful of guys that seem to argue back and forth more than they hobby?

On moderating. We've had some cat herders and we've had some assholes. They've all flexed a little too much muscle at times. What makes a good moderator is one who knows and understands the community. Again, we've had that in the past and I've known some of them personally because of a trust that was built up over time. There is no trust and no real sense of community anymore. I have a few friends still here but they are few and far between.

It's a damn shame that we are now relying on a moderator who apparently doesn't live here, doesn't hobby here and certainly doesn't post here except when he happens to drive by or is summoned by the RTM button.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:25 PM   #6
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The only thing to do here is troll. What else is there to do. I posted a pic of tits got banned for a week. They have a few chicks here I don't know why they stay. Maybe just to troll too. Maybe they just ain't got shit to do. But that's what this site is. Ain't a whore site, it's not a site you can see dirty pics, hell you can't see pg13 pics. It's a site you only come to if you've already been here a while. I hope if you bought lifetime membership you got something out of it before the change cus you are fucked now. Ain't shit here worth paying to see.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:08 PM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You are right Trey
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:16 PM   #8
peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You may be right, you may be wrong. The only thing for sure is I miss your DDDebbie avatar.
peabody is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:49 PM   #9
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The only thing to do here is troll. What else is there to do. I posted a pic of tits got banned for a week. They have a few chicks here I don't know why they stay. Maybe just to troll too. Maybe they just ain't got shit to do. But that's what this site is. Ain't a whore site, it's not a site you can see dirty pics, hell you can't see pg13 pics. It's a site you only come to if you've already been here a while. I hope if you bought lifetime membership you got something out of it before the change cus you are fucked now. Ain't shit here worth paying to see.

......oh the irony.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:41 PM   #10
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I personally like ECCIE. I travel a lot for work and usually between ECCiE or PD I can find providers. May not be on the two sites, but I can ask them if they would accept an active ECCIE handle to meet their screening requirements.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 04:40 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ain't shit here worth paying to see.
Ditto!

And some of the "shit" on here gets in the Info Sites with the posters' own interpretations and paraphrases as to what was posted.....some used to call it "cock blocking"! There are better labels now.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:42 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I personally like ECCIE. I travel a lot for work and usually between ECCiE or PD I can find providers. May not be on the two sites, but I can ask them if they would accept an active ECCIE handle to meet their screening requirements.
Get P411 for travel. FYI: There are a lot of ladies who won't see someone who has an Eccie handle and/or posts reviews on Eccie.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:55 AM   #13
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

That depends on the "someone" providing the correct handle.... sometimes they fuck up and give the wrong one....

tis all about perspective...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 03:25 PM   #14
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

I posted earlier .......oh the irony.

Actually I should've posted more as there was more to post. The irony of the adult friend finder pop-ups I get all the time on this site with R rated pictures, which means it's approved by the board owners. Yet you (supposedly) get banned for posting a topless picture. Why adult friend finder, but not you? IMHO, it can't go both ways, especially if it leads to a ban.

Something is wrong here. And...........now......oh the irony.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:34 PM   #15
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I totally agree. ^

With one exception..which is I usually get something other than AFF ... weird..

My guess on the limitation herein would be that they (owners) dont want to be tagged as promoting nudity as such.. If they "let the popup" do it then that is their problem..not E.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women